The Kringle Sisters Are Ready for Christmas
Chapter 2: Gunther the Reindeer Handler Gets Laid

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Gunther the Reindeer Handler Gets Laid - Krystal and Kalinda Kringle are not like their nymphomanic mother at all. Well, at least Kalinda is nothing like her. Krystal is starting to show some of the same tendencies. As they take over the operations at Santa's workshop, the production of all male employees, both human and elf is up drastically. The two girls have very different management styles and it is yet unknown which one works better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Workplace  

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way!

The sound of the holiday song hit Gunther's ears like an ice drift on the open sea. He tried to open his booze-laden eyes to see who was making the racket and saw it was the blasted elves again. Those holiday-enthused cretins were so full of Christmas spirit that they made a nuisance at this time of year as far back as he could remember. He wanted to shout out for them to cease and desist before he made them into little pieces of elves all over the snow.

He groaned as he remembered the night before with the two female Santa-helpers from the shipping department. They had made demands on his sturdy body almost until the sun started to rise in the east. That and the two empty bottles of gin on the floor attested to his feeling of complete exhaustion before he even started the long day. It was a special day because it was the day before Christmas and he had to make certain all of the reindeer were in tip-top shape for the long journey ahead.

Those two petite helpers were so agile and flexible that he felt like he was a pretzel put through a blender for egg-nogs with a kick.

Now the elves were keeping him awake and all he needed was a couple of hours to get back on track before Santa confronted him about his lack of attendance at the reindeer exercises that he organized each and every morning. Thank goodness his assistant, that new girl from Latvia with the long blonde hair that went all the way down to her ass was there to cover for him. He must thank her personally for her dedication. She had resisted him for some time now and he was intrigued because it was rare for any female to withhold her favor from him due to his handsome appearance and the size of his impressive organ. Her name was Helga and she was built sleek and sassy just the way he liked his blondes. He was certain it was just a matter of time before she would give into his persistence and give up the secrets of her sweet pussy and any other opening she was willing to use to drain his juices.

He could hear the elves whispering now about how Mrs. Kringle had sucked off winners of the toy production line to reward them for their many hours of overtime. She had done them one right after the other like some frenzied production line of her own making. He had a few special moments with Mrs. Kringle himself and he could attest to the fact that her suctioning technique should be patented to protect her creative talent.

He looked down and saw his morning wood was up and ready. He looked out the window at the little group of elves singing in the snow and beckoned a small female to come over to the window.

"Yes, sir, what can I do?"

He saw she was one of the real pretty ones with sparkling eyes and the brightest teeth ever.

"Sorry to bother you, honey, but Gunther is in need of some quick sucking or a bend-over if you catch my drift?"

She laughed at him and said,

"Drift! That is funny Mister Gunther. We are certainly loaded with plenty of snowdrifts here. I can come in and help you to cum if you want me to. Please don't tell the other elves because my husband is a very jealous man and is quick to anger."

He counted his blessings and stroked his pulsating member.

"You got it, honey, mum is the word. You do the bending over and I will keep my mouth shut."

The pretty little elf slid inside the open door and quickly bent over the top of the coffee table in the living room.

"Quick. Poke it in now and make me take it, Mister Gunther. I feel like I need it bad because I am a naughty elf for sure."

Gunther looked down at the perfect heart-shaped bottom with the cheeks held thoughtfully open by the little elf. She had to be at least thirty years old but with the elves, it was really difficult to tell.

He bounced his cock on her pucker hole a few times to let her know he was going to use her rear door to get off in as a matter of courtesy. She sighed because her tiny opening was no match for his huge shaft. He could tell she was willing and ready because she was pushing out with an experienced ass fucking technique that never failed to allow him entry. He slid in slowly and the breath was sucked out of her lungs while she tried her best to not shout out in joyous delight.

After that, he just pounded away with abandon because his wood was ready to explode any second. He gave it all to her just as they heard the other elves start to shout out asking her where she had disappeared to. She quickly pulled up her elf panties and warm leggings and slipped out the door before he could even thank her for her generous gift so early in the morning.

Now he felt like he was ready to tackle a snowdrift full of lions. Of course, there were no lions at the North Pole so it was an unlikely scenario.

Mrs. Kringle was fit to be tied because she wanted everything perfect for Santa this year. He wasn't getting any younger and she knew a successful Christmas would mean he would be knocking at her door for after Christmas goodies. In fact, he might even be knocking at both doors if she played her cards right. The fact that Gunther was not being more attentive to his job as head reindeer handler annoyed her to the point of wanting to spear his lazy ass with her strap-on authority. She had done that to him once before and he was leery of any repeat performance.

She made the mistake of sending her daughter Krystal down to Gunther's quarters to roust him out to the stables to tend to the reindeer. Krystal was a late in life addition to the Kringle household but she was decidedly the prettiest. Her long blonde hair and her delectable bum made the male elves worker harder just for the chance to see her undress and take a shower in the heated water or a dunk in the hot tub totally naked for their viewing pleasure. She enjoyed making the elves run around with nasty erections and acted surprised when their cocks popped out like corks from a bottle of champagne.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.