Incident at Laayoune - Cover

Incident at Laayoune

Copyright© 2012 by DarkSide

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stunning Western wife's inadvertent violation of Muslim dress code while inside West Saharan American Embassy ignites a chain of events ending in a totally unbelievable epiphany.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Cuckold   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Hopefully you will enjoy this collaboration between Neff Trebor and Darkside...

With the same lack of affection and inconsideration Joe swiftly led the stumbling and totally exhausted Katherine back from the central well directly inside the embassy compound's courtyard. Wordlessly Joe handed her lead rope over to an armed Arab wearing a ski mask. Shouting orders in Hassaniya two Arab women completely covered with black burqas rushed over relieving him of Katherine's lead rope. Not a word was spoken by either escorting woman as they led the demoralized Katherine into the Arab support staff communal bath house.

As the bindings around her arms were being unwound Katherine briefly wondered if she had any chance of escape. Her mind had subconsciously registered a significant change in sentries now having Uzis strapped over their shoulders, carried what appeared to be assault rifles and wore ski masks. She might have escaped when sentries merely carried weapons for show without any ammo. The sudden appearance of a tall woman pointing a pistol at her further dissuaded Katherine from any foolish thoughts of escape.

Firmly, yet softly, the pistol wielding guardian spoke first to Katherine's escorts in Hassaniya and they silently departed with Katherine's bindings. In English she began with an introduction, "Katherine, my name is Rajaa. I will always be guarding you. In a moment two young bathing girls will wash you from head to toe, rinse you, help you into the soaking bath and then leave us alone. You must stand, sit or lay facing me with your hands visible at all times." Rajaa's introductory remarks held Katherine's undivided attention until she felt deft small hands pulling down on her arms until she was kneeling. Katherine could not restrain the squeal accompanying successive buckets of cold water poured over her. Shivering with goose bumps she kept her head turned toward Rajaa while the young girls washed her hair, face, nostrils, mouth, neck and shoulders. Two buckets of rinse water were followed by the girls pulling her to her feet. One took a soapy sponge to her back and the other did the same to her frontal torso before rinsing off the soap once again.

The two young women tried to reposition Katherine down on her side but she did not understand what they wanted. Rajaa firmly clarified, "Lay down facing me. Raise your left leg as high as you can and let the girls hold it up while they cleanse you of the atrocities the rabble inflicted on you last night and this morning before the American coward abused you and surrendered you to us." After the demeaning series of experiences she had endured since the doors to the embassy conference room burst open last night, she had no choice but to handle yet another. Nozzles of large desert goatskin canteens filled with a mixture of water, vinegar and virgin olive oil were simultaneously inserted into her vaginal opening and anal rosebud. Three successive times both were partially emptied into her vagina and anal chute and then extracted until the goatskins were empty. Each time after the nozzles were extracted the contents spurted out of her with the last being almost entirely clear fluid. She felt a very intense burning during the first dual douche, mildly during the second and mostly soothing sensations during the third. They coaxed Katherine to her feet and finished washing and rinsing her lower extremities.

Guiding Katherine into the hot spring bath the girls moved a comfortable chair facing the bather, bowed to Rajaa and departed. For several minutes Rajaa and Katherine quietly assessed one another. Katherine could not read in Rajaa's eyes what she was thinking. Katherine could not deny, with the exception of the menacing handgun, the guardian seated before her is a very attractive woman. Like Katherine, Rajaa is taller than most women with an equally alluring pair of legs unable to be hidden by the khakis. Her surprisingly form fitting fatigues are unable to hide a provocative pair of boobies atop a flat abdomen. Whereas Katherine kept her auburn-red hair in a long mane, Rajaa wore her hair in a sexy Pasion Vega, rather than plain Vega style.

Rajaa broke into Katherine's thoughts with, "We will most likely be together for quite some time. If you are willingly to let go of your old ways, then the time will be far more pleasurable for both of us." To anyone casually overhearing the comment without observing them it may have sounded innocuous, but Katherine sensed Rajaa's lascivious message within her message.

Katherine responded with, "May I ask you a question?" Rajaa replied, "Whenever we are sure it is just the two of us you may ask almost anything and I will answer." Keeping a poker face Katherine weighed Rajaa's response well aware lying to infidels is endorsed by the Quran. Maintaining eye contact Katherine asked, "Rajaa, what precisely do you mean by 'giving up my old ways'?" Rajaa replied, "Your western clothing with an uncovered head and mouth violates the tenants of Sharia Law as we understand the Quran. Undoubtedly you perceive last night and this morning's public humiliation merely as punishment for defying our dress code. Stepping forward in a futile attempt to spare two worthless infidels guilty of fasad-fel-arz (responsible for social unrest) resulted in committing zina (adultery). Consequently you were subjected to tazir or discretionary punishment that fit your crime. We have disassembled only the clothing needed to make a pattern, disposed of the inappropriately tempting, and retained appropriate articles. From now on unless with immediate family in residence you will always wear black burqas to prevent the Army of Allah from falling into fitna (temptation or discord). Part of giving up your old ways is to accept this afternoon as your ghusi, the required Islamic cleansing. Review your tazir and emerge from your ghusi with an epiphany unequivocally forsaking your infidel ways and ready to join with me in nikah as daughters of Allah." Rajaa put her boots on the ottoman and relaxed saying nothing more. As instructed Katherine began with reviewing mentally stored facts regarding Islam, Quran, and hajib dress code for women. Having grown accustomed to intentionally wearing business attire giving her implicit power over men who think about sex every few minutes, conforming to hajib while in Muslim society is a bitter pill to swallow. Yet there is no way she ever wanted to endure another tazir.

That thought was her segue into reviewing the sequence of events from the beginning of the assault until being turned over to Rajaa. Several downsides came out of interceding to save her husband and the Ambassador. First having a silencer shoved into her mouth prior to being forced to perform oral sex in front of an audience after the traumatic teenage event compelled her to deny every male oral intimacy until then. One would naturally surmise being repeatedly raped in all three bodily orifices must be the most hurtful impact. However, the wreckage of her marriage due solely to her husband's sexual abuse of her on the picnic table by the central well at noon is by far the most hurtful downside.

Comfortably being pampered and relaxing in a lavish warm spring makes it very difficult for Katherine to deny there are some unbelievable upsides. Having always been proud of her sexy body and enjoying her ability to use her assets to influence forced her to reluctantly admit exhibiting her nudity to an admittedly captive audience and innumerable townspeople led to unexpected results. In spite of all of her baggage about performing oral sex, willingly and repeatedly deep throating Amal leaves her wondering whether she is enamored with the man or just his big black cock.

Laying back and letting the illicit images of her eighteen hours at the central well roll through her mind like a kaleidoscope enabled her to break down the entire experience into three segments. The initial segment is comprised of the humiliation and pain of being forced to suck a great many unwashed and foul smelling cocks before being stretched across a picnic table and endure the brutal rape of her vagina and anal orifice. The middle segment is comprised of finally deciding the only way to make it through the night was to find something positive which turned out to be letting go sexually, fucking back every time a cock felt pleasurable and unbelievably discovering rough, forceful sex can be very gratifying. The culminating segment is learning first hand to appreciate sexual variety and having experienced so many different Euro/Arabic/African racial and ethnic mixes, thus discovering she much preferred black cocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.