Holly Honeypot's Photo Shoot
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Molly is dissatisfied with her name especially since she is considering a career in modeling. Her foster home experiences are behind her now and she is in the fast lane of sexual exploration. Thank goodness she has the Reverend to cleanse her body with his beautiful cock of Redemption.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Workplace  

Holly's last adventure in Las Vegas was not quite how she had pictured the world of modeling and high fashion. In fact, it was so pornographic in nature that she began to understand that her role would be mostly in her birthday suit and not wearing classy duds.

She had arrived at the decision that it was time to shit-can Tony despite his big cock and horny attitude. Holly didn't mind the way she was used by the casino bosses. In fact, she kind of like the nasty things they made her do. It was the fact that Tony never really gave her a good briefing on the job or what was expected of her. He didn't take it well and got drunk and gave her personal assistant and close personal friend Lucy a hard time. She was certain it was to establish his macho personality and he seemed to enjoy humping the girl oriented masseuse from behind while she squealed in distaste. Holly did not want to interfere because she knew they both owed Tony for his work to get her accepted in the modeling circles even if they were filled with depraved and corrupted people.

After Tony left, she soothed Lucy's nerves with a nice bath and washed her with her own special bath scent imported from Paris. The older oriental woman pulled Holly's fingers into her private area hoping to at least achieve an orgasm to compensate for the non-consensual use of her pussy by the nasty talent agent. Holly held the happy-go-lucky overweight woman in her arms and used her tongue to fill her mouth while her fingers played a nice fast tune on her clitoris. She was relieved that Lucy started to spasm into a nice orgasm even before she moved back to her tight little back door to help her along on the road to pulse-racing joy.

A knock on the door startled her but she thought it was probably room service or some other related work that had to be done. It turned out to be the middle-aged good-looking guy who had lubricated her pucker hole with his finger and his cock to get her ready for the boss man. She didn't remember his name and then realized he had never given it to her. He introduced himself as Danny "The Pick" Stefano and that he was there for himself and not in the employ of Mister Cristos. She felt a little attracted to the guy because he was very courteous when he was getting her "ready" for the boss and only used the minimum amount of strokes to open her up. He had treated her with respect and that was valued by her above all else.

Lucy stuck her head in the room from the hallway and went back to the master bedroom to get some clothes on.

"I want you should know when I gave you the knob back there at the casino it was strictly business, baby, it was nothing personal, although I think you are a nifty broad."

Holly was more than satisfied with the apology which was a lot more than she ever got from Tony or the phony Reverend and his "Let's find the devil" routine to penetrate her mouth, pussy and ass in his bogus search to root out evil. Despite his rough exterior, this Danny was a gentleman and had an attitude that made her feel happy to have him around.

"That's all right, Danny, I know you were being honest and I appreciate you didn't take advantage of me."

The big man slid his huge frame down on the white leather sofa and she could see that even in repose, his male equipment was bulging against his cream colored trousers. Quickly, she picked up an ashtray and brought it over to him because he was holding an unlit cigar in his thick fingers.

"Naw, I don't need it, baby, but I thank you for the thought. I just carry this Cuban around to remind me I used to get my rocks off puffing on this delicious thing. I went cold turkey a couple of years ago when the doctor told me I might as well play Russian roulette with my piece instead of smoking."

She laughed and sat down next to him. His bulk had made the cushions depressed around him and she felt like she was sliding into his hip and leg since it was all downhill between her nylons and his soft cream trousers.

"What can I do you for, Danny? I hope the boss was satisfied with my performance. I tried to do the best I could but he seemed like he was in an all-fired hurry."

Danny thought on that for a moment and then replied,

"Mister Cristos told me you were a tight little hole and you should go far in the modeling business. I wouldn't set much hope in him doing anything for you because he is the kind of guy that once he gets the milk, he is looking for a different flavor. I is not you, it is just his way. He likes all kinds of broads and never gets tired of giving them the salami in the poop hole."

Now Holly was really amused. Danny seemed to have a sincere manner to him that was refreshing after all the bullshit she had encountered in California and then Las Vegas.

"I got a proposition for you, baby. I hope you got a passport because I have a deal going down in Paris this weekend and I need a hot-looking broad to roll her hips in the right direction. These guys are not going to bother you because they are pretty much all swinging for the other side if you get my drift."

The idea of going to Paris is what she focused on and she was not all that interested in any deal or the likes and dislikes of homosexual guys who couldn't care less if she had any clothing on or not.

"I will go to Paris on one condition. I want to take my personal assistant Lucy with me. I know I don't want to be in the City of Love all by my lonesome."

Danny laughed and told her he would love to come with her and keep her bed nice and warm but he was tied up with some East Coast characters that needed special looking after in Vegas. He gave her an envelope with a wad of cash that he told her was "walking around" money. When she counted it later, it was exactly ten thousand dollars in fifties and hundreds. That was a lot of walking around for just a three day trip but Holly wasn't complaining at all. The other small package was a present for his "cousin" Felix. Felix was supposed to meet her at a strip club in the district the following night right at midnight. He would give her a Mickey Mantle baseball card to prove his identity and she would turn it into Danny upon her return to show she had completed the transfer. He opened the package to show her it contained only some bank records and files about their business interests in Macau and Hong Kong. She was satisfied it wasn't drugs or diamonds or some that would get her in trouble with customs but she knew Danny was way too smart for that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.