Holly Honeypot's Photo Shoot - Cover

Holly Honeypot's Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Molly is dissatisfied with her name especially since she is considering a career in modeling. Her foster home experiences are behind her now and she is in the fast lane of sexual exploration. Thank goodness she has the Reverend to cleanse her body with his beautiful cock of Redemption.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Workplace  

HOLLY HONEYPOT'S PHOTO SHOOT IN VEGAS

Molly Greenberg aka Holly Honeypot flipped through her portfolio removing one shot that was poorly lit from behind and made her look two shades darker than normal. She had gotten into the habit of not using much make-up because her skin tone reacted well with the camera.

Her agent Harry had helped her build up her catalogue of shots with some cheesecake events in the San Diego area and she was ready for her first truly professional session in the Las Vegas area.

Her live-in companion "Lucy" was giving her a much-needed full body massage after her mid-morning exercise session in the downstairs exercise spa. She was fortunate to get a small apartment in the building and when Lucy offered to split all the expenses it made it a lot easier financially.

She had gotten attached to the middle-aged Asian woman whose talented tongue more than compensated for her well-padded waistline and her slightly drooping ass. Lucy was an accomplished pucker hole rimming expert and Holly melted into a puddle of pleasure each time Lucy spread her heart-shaped ass and went to work.

Sometimes to reward the devoted woman, she would use her tongue to tease Lucy's clitoris into frenzied gyrations on top of her face. She was on schedule to leave for Sin City before mid-day so she would be available for a quick run-through with the session sponsors prior to the opening party at the piano bar lounge in the Rio Casino. It wasn't on the strip but everyone told her that it was still one of the most popular casinos in the Nevada gambling capital.

Harry sent over a young guy to act as her chauffeur and security for the trip. His name was simply Tony and he stayed close to her but didn't say very much at all. She felt a little uncomfortable around him because his dark good looks made her pussy tingle big time and whenever their arms or legs bumped together, she felt her juices start to perk inside her female slit. She hoped he would not be sharing the suite with her because it was hard enough to concentrate on the job without his handsome ass distracting her all the time.

The practice session was quick and well-organized.

Holly was able to select her own wardrobe for each segment of the shoot and would be in an assigned costume only on the last afternoon. She would be wearing her zebra striped bikini for the very first segment and she made certain it was spotlessly clean and ready to don with a moment's notice. She was twirling in front of the full length mirror wearing her bikini when Tony came in with some goodies from the downstairs buffet. He had put together a nice salad assortment for her in response to her request for low calorie items. They sat on the fluffy white carpet because it was more comfortable than the stiff business style chairs in the corner.

Holly sat cross-legged and was aware of the fact that the closed-mouth Tony was staring at her pussy. She acted like she was interested only in the salad and was ignorant of the fact that her prominent camel-toe was pushing hard against the soft thin fabric of the zebra striped bikini panties.

Suddenly, her nipples made sharp indentations on the top half of her bikini and she saw him shift his focus from her pussy to her nipples and back again. She was certain her wetness must be visible on the bikini crotch and that the eagle-eyed aide would not miss the tell-tale spot.

She told Tony that she had a stiff neck and asked him to rub it for her.

He wrapped his legs around her hips and squeezed her shoulders with strong hard palms. Holly let her head fall forward and he let his fingers move up the center of her neck into the nape of her neck. The touch of his fingers made her shiver with anticipation. She imagined his hands dipping down to grasp her nipples and starting to work them into little hard buds of sensuous sensitivity.

Her female folds were starting to get very wet when Tony moved his hands down between her legs and started to push up inside her special place. Holly was trembling with desire but was ashamed to reveal to Tony just how much she wanted his cock inside her.

When she turned around to face him, she closed her eyes so she would not get lost in his handsome eyes and placed her palms up in complete submission to his desire. She heard the sound of his cock entering her wet slit and opened her eyes to see it slide in all the way to the base. Tony's balls began to slap against her ass cheeks with a spanking action and she pushed her ankles up higher almost to the back of his head.

"You like getting Tony's meat, little girl?"

She had to admit it was the best she ever had and she told him,

"Yes, Tony, give it to me good. I will be a good girl for you. You can even do me in my back door if you want it nice and tight."

A little later, that is exactly what the muscular security man did after spreading her ass cheeks and lubricating her pucker hole with two of his long strong fingers. He stretched her sphincter muscle with very little difficulty and she accepted his intrusion with welcoming groans of depraved pleasure.

The photo session was set-up in the sports room because it was usually empty between 7 AM and 11 AM in the morning. The only guys in there were just reading newspaper or morning lines getting ready for the mid-day and evening action. She saw a few girls she knew from the portfolio events and was glad she had worn her sexiest bikini. Holly knew the cord between her ass cheeks was so thin that a close-up shot would actually catch some of the lines of her pucker hole peeking out the sides.

Most of the other models were topless, but that didn't mean they would do shots showing their boobs or nipples. The interstate regulations didn't allow that. They would just fold their arms or turn at a certain angle to hide the nipples and expose only enough of their boob to get guy's attention when they picked up the magazine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.