It's Still My Own Fault

by R. J. Richards

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Incest Sex Story: This is a sequel to "It's My Own Fault". Just how far will a wife go to teach her husband a lesson? Maybe she's enjoying herself too much and finds that teaching her husband a lesson no longer matters! Thank you to those who have encouraged me to write a sequel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   .

I still don't know how I had caused my wife to cheat on me. I mean with all of our talk and role playing, I certainly didn't expect that she would actually go out and do anything! But what happened before was only the beginning!

At first, I figured I'd just have to put up with her having an occasional tryst with some unknown coworker, or at the worst, her boss whom I'd met a couple of times. I dreaded the thought of seeing him again, knowing that he knows what it's like to fuck Fasia. I didn't even want to think about what would be going through his mind the next time we shook hands. It was something that I was determined to avoid. I had no desire to ever see him again, much less touch the hand that had been finger fucking my beloved wife!

Sorry for that little rant, but at least now you know how I felt about everything.

Like I said, what I thought it would be like wasn't at all like what really happened. I mean we had just talked about it on that Saturday, and then Sunday morning while driving home from church she suddenly leaned over and gave me a deep French kiss during a red light. I was as surprised as I was delighted, but my delight only lasted a moment, because she suddenly pushed a wad of cum into my mouth with her tongue!

I was so disgusted and felt sick, and the only thing I could think of was finding a place to spit it out! The light had turned green, and the guy behind me was blowing his horn while I struggled to roll down the window so I could spit it out!

Fasia was leaning back in her chair laughing at me as I spit out the window. It didn't help much though. I still had the taste in my mouth. I was angry. It was about the last thing I'd expected while driving home from church!

Fasia looked at me and gave another laugh before saying, "I gave someone a blow job while you were talking to the minister. It felt wicked doing it in the coat room of the church with everyone milling around just beyond the door!"

"But what if someone came in?" I yelled. Jesus Fasia, we know just about everyone in there!"

That was true. In fact, that thought made me wonder just who it was that had shoved his cock into my wife's face? Whose hand would I be shaking with him thinking, "Yeah, it was me who blew my wad into your wife's mouth!"

I couldn't believe that she would do something like that, especially in church!

I guess I still had that shocked look on my face as I tried to spit the taste of some guy's cum out of my mouth, and she said, "I told you you'd be able to taste whenever I did something bad!"

There were so many things I was thinking just then, but all I could do was scowl at her which caused her to laugh again.

When we got home, I immediately went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out with mouthwash and brushed my teeth!

When I came out of the bathroom, Fasia was just humming a cheerful tune as she went about changing her clothes, and all I could think of was, "How far is she going to go with this?" I hoped that all she was doing was testing me, testing my love.

"Once she finds out that I can still love her after all that she's done, she'll be satisfied, and things will get back to normal." That's what I thought, that's what I hoped for anyway. Unfortunately, that's not what happened.

When I got home from work on Monday, I found her lying on our bed naked, with her legs spread wide, and with two of her fingers stuffed up into her hole, she looked up and said, "Good, I've been waiting for you! Come here, I have something for you."

I hoped that she was talking about sex, but deep inside I knew better. Still, I went over to her hoping that my gut feeling was wrong, but as soon as I got onto the bed next to her she jammed those two fingers into my mouth saying, "Taste this honey. Taste my latest fuck!"

The flavor was unmistakably that of a man's sperm!

"You really like it don't you?"

I couldn't bring myself to say the words, and she said, "Look at my pussy Bill. Look at my pussy and think about the cock that had just been there spewing its load into me! Isn't that what you'd been fantasizing about! Isn't that what you've been hoping for all this time?"

"Ye ... yes, I suppose so," I stuttered.

"You're damned right that's what you wanted!" She suddenly laughed at what I guessed was the expression on my face, and grabbing me by the hair, she pulled my face into her messy, leaking, pussy.

"Go on; get a good taste of what I've been doing! You might as well get used to it because you'll be getting a lot more of it before I ever get tired of spreading my married legs for other men!"

I suppose I could have pulled away, but I figured that I'd already had other men's cum in my mouth at least three times now, and I hadn't died from it yet. Besides, I thought to let her have her fun and get it out of her system.

Let me tell you, the taste was as nasty as she was being, but what surprised me was that by the time I'd given her an orgasm, I found my dick as hard as it had ever been before!

I hated the look on her face. It was as if she knew what effect it would have on me, and she almost triumphantly spread her legs further in an invitation for a fuck.

I was actually surprised at how loose she felt when I entered her. In fact, she was so wet and loose that I could hardly feel anything! What surprised me even more though was that even her looseness turned me on, and I began to pound her fast and hard. It was as if I had to reclaim her after someone else had spilled their nuts into her.

It was as if Fasia was reading my mind when she dug her nails into my back saying, "Yeah Baby, he had a big cock, and no matter how hard you fuck me, you'll never reach the places he did! Don't you wish you could have seen it Baby? Don't you wish you could have seen how he stretched my little pussy out with his big cock?"

That did it. The words had no sooner left her lips and I was pouring my own load into her.

Fasia smiled at me, and dragging her fingers through my hair she said, "Go on Baby, shoot your cum into me. Try to mix your cum with his. It's just too bad his went a lot deeper than yours!"

I was both humiliated and ashamed of myself when my softening cock slipped out of her stretched hole. I also noticed how it had slipped out even before it had lost even half of its hardness.

I started to get up when she suddenly grabbed my hair again asking, "Where do you think you're going?"

I knew what was next, and once again, I allowed her to pull my face down into her leaking crotch.

"Taste it Baby! Tell me if you can tell the difference in how I taste."

I told her that I couldn't, but I lied. There was a distinct difference in the flavor of the juices that flowed from her pussy. She knew I lied too, and I knew that she knew, but all I wanted to do was get to the bathroom and rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth.

During lunch the next day, Fasia sent me a text asking me what I thought she was doing just then. I decided not to answer her. I knew, but I didn't want to know, much less admit it. A moment later I heard the tones indicating that a picture message had been sent to my phone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.