My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 10

An hour later we decided to go inside. I got my laptop and made some notes about my first impression of getting here. When done, I put down the computer and crawled under the covers of the bed. Kami came in from the bathroom smelling wonderful and she got in on her side of the bed.

I felt her hand on my dick, and it was ‘rising to the occasion’ which caused her to giggle. We started to kiss one another and it became very hot, as she climbed aboard my supine form. She moved from my mouth to my chin, where she rubbed up against me with hers.

She moved downward, licking my breast, enjoying my nipples with her teeth. Those were my most sensitive spots, after my dick and balls. I was now, fully erect. She moved to the other breast, causing me to take some very deep breaths.

“Randall, can I suck you until you cum?” she asked so very lovingly.

“Of course, my dear sweet gorgeous sister, do as you will!” I replied.

She got under the covers and did her very best to get all of me inside her throat. Almost, but not quite! She began her relentless attack sucking on my dick and playing with my balls using her right hand. It all felt so wonderful ... very ethereal. She was enjoying herself almost as much, as I. She pulled me out of her mouth long enough to attack my balls with her lips and tongue. I was ever so close, and I told her that.

“Oh, god Kami – oh god, oh god, I’m cumming, it feels good, I’m still cumming; oh dear god; I love you!”

She came out from under the blankets gulping down my sperm, then she kissed me again. I was a little tired, and told her that we could finish this later. She agreed and we fell asleep, together.


We checked to find out what time the Oasis Café on the premises was open. Frolicking nude in a pool around other nudists ... excuse me, naturalists, is one thing, but naked people and hot food doesn’t sound safe to me. We wrapped our towels around ourselves again. Kami took my arm and we walked into the Café. Inside, you could be naked or clothed, it was optional, but if you were naked, a towel was still required.

The Days were there, and they waved us over to sit with them. I felt Kami’s hesitancy, but she smiled as we walked up to them, and unwrapped ourselves again sitting on out towels.

A server came by, handing us menus. My attention went to some people passing by; she was pretty ... he was hard! There it goes. I knew it would happen. If I saw a hard guy, I would likely get that way myself. This goes back to junior high school. Kami saw my situation, as I heard giggles.

Pat asked, “How are you getting along, seeing other people naked all the time?”

Kami said, “I was carefree about it, until we actually arrived. I’m still working out my expectations, although my hubby here seems to be very comfortable. Before we had gotten married, he was dating a very pretty girl, who I was jealous of. That prompted me, finally to express myself to him and now we’re here.”

She grabbed me by the dick, during this little speech. I didn’t think that was appropriate, so I grabbed her hand and put it on the table. Man ... that is so unlike me. At least, she’s doing a great job with our back-story we’ve developed.

“What do you do, Pat ... in the clothed world?” I asked, generating a chuckle around our table.

“I’m a newspaper reporter, for a big San Diego newspaper. That gets so competitive, and drives you around the bend, that a few days a month here, helps me a great deal. You said something about a paper, where do you work?” Pat asked.

“Just started there, actually,” I said leaning in, “I’ve been assigned to do a story on Clothing Optional resorts. So far, I’m quite impressed!”

“Randall,” Patty entered the conversation, “What angle are you using, I mean as far as your story is concerned?”

“I’m staying neutral at this point, Patty. Seeing naked women all day may have a deleterious effect on my impartiality, including present company,” I flirted.

Crushing my hand inside her own ... Kami asked, “How did you feel, prior to your first time here, and now?”

“That’s a great question, Kamille,” Patty said. “Pat was worried about being hard all day long, while I was nervous about how I looked naked. When you’re built like I am you get stares from all kinds of men. Randall took a glance at them earlier, like he is right now.”

“Sorry, Patty. Sometimes it feels like I wandered into the candy shop, and everything looks really ... tasty,” I said causing everyone to laugh very hard.

Our server came back, and we all ordered.

“Anyway,” Patty continued, “Only twenty minutes after arriving here, the first time, Pat ‘relaxed’. and he felt more comfortable. However, as soon as I had released ‘the girls’, I had constant worry. Now, I’m not even cognizant of my nakedness, until I run into a nice-looking young man like Randall. Do you two swing?”

Holy Shit ... they’re swingers! That’s amazing, while it might be fun to spend an hour with Patty and ‘the girls’, I doubt that Kami has any compunction to ‘do it’ with Pat.

“No thank you, I love this lady too much to share her with anyone else. This isn’t personal, just that we’re monogamous to each other ... and intend to stay that way.”

Kami mouthed ‘thank you’ to me, as our food arrived. It smelled terrific. We enjoyed the company as I glanced over to my ‘wife’ and she said, “I love you Randall,” to which I replied, “Not as much as I love you, Kami.”

The Days smiled, as we exchanged our affirmations of love for one another.

“What else is there to do around here?” I asked.

Pat said, “There’s a night club on-site. It’s called the Palm Springs Nudist Night Club. We’re headed there after we eat. They have a Karaoke party scheduled for tonight.”

“Sounds like a blast!” Kami said.

I hadn’t heard her sing lately, but growing up; she was always singing along with whatever music was on the radio. Since I’ve adored her for so long, it would be worth getting up in front of a crowd of naked people and singing ... regardless of how bad I may sound.

After dinner, we all got up and walked over to the Nightclub, which wasn’t as loud as I would have expected. It had a nice mix of new and old music.

Pat got up and brought us all a laminated list of the songs, available to sing. I saw a couple of songs I would feel comfortable butchering up on stage.

Kami was looking over the list with me, as she said, “Ready to sing with me, Randall?”

“I’ll sing anything, anywhere ... just to be next to my love,” I said. The Days applauded our quick decision.

We went up and told the DJ, “Number 23, please?”

The song begins acapella, so she took her mike and turned to me and started singing,

“If I ... should stay
I would only be in your way
So I’ll go ... But I know
I’ll think of you every step of the way

(I joined in at this point)

And I ... will always love you, ooh
Will always love you...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.