My older sister
Chapter 8

 

“Well, if you promise not to tell your father, there is one story, that happened before college. It was between me and my older sister, Rose,” she declared.

“You and Aunt Rose, oh boy ... this should be good. I had a boner for her most of my life. Wait a minute ... did I just say that out loud?” I said.

Both of my passengers were laughing, so I must have. Calming down as I pulled up to the house, we all got out and went inside. Kami was still giggling over my admittance. Mom was being silly due to the fact I had just used the word, ‘boner.’

Pouring us all a cup of coffee, she sat and began the story.

“I was fifteen; Rose was seventeen; we sunbathed together. She had gotten her chest rather early, while I didn’t even need to wear a bra yet. Are you sure you want to hear this?”

Kami was as interested as I was, so we shook our heads asking her to continue.

This might just be really hot, my mother and her sister, Lookout StoriesOnline! I’ll be trying to find some sister on sister stories, later tonight. Maybe even write one!

Going on, Jennifer said, “So we had our bikinis on, and we went to the back yard, and laid out to get some sun. Rose asked if she could take her top off to get rid of her tan lines. I said it was OK, but looked down at my scant chest and just sighed.”

“She suggested that I took off my top, but I mentioned that I had no reason to worry about tan lines. She was insistent, so I did. It felt weird to be topless, especially outside. After spending fifteen minutes on our backs, and turning on our tummies for fifteen minutes, Rose got the sun block, asking me to put some on her. Well, she was on her back, and could’ve done it to herself ... but the thought of touching another girl was turning me on a lot.”

I was breathing hard, as I heard Kami as well. I was glad neither of them could see the thickening that was happening in my pants. “So, what did you do, Jennifer?” I asked.

“I squirted some oil between her ti ... breasts and rubbed it all over her, up to her neck and down to her bikini bottoms. I had never felt so turned on before in my life...”

“It’s OK, Mom,” Kami said, “You do realize that both Randall and I are really turned on right now, so just tell us what happened, but tell us ... everything please?”

“All right, after I was done with her front, she turned over and asked for it on her back as well. I picked up the oil and drizzled some out, while she pulled her bottoms down. I started to rub her back, but couldn’t reach, so I just crawled up on her back. That made it easier to reach everywhere, and she said it was OK. I started on her back and worked my way down. I had feelings going on inside me all the while, I was doing this.”

“I moved off her back to rub it all over her butt and I heard her moan, but I was finished and got off of her. She asked if I wanted her to do it to me, and I said that it was OK. She started on my back, loosening my bottoms to get in all the nooks and crannies. I flipped over, and she started again like I had at the top of her neck.”

“Jesus, this is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard. My boner may never go down, ladies,” I admitted.

“That’s disturbingly sweet Randall,” Jennifer said getting up to top off our coffees. With everyone ready, she continued.

“She rubbed my neck, and getting to my chest. She took her time, pinching my hardened nipples while she was rubbing everywhere. The second she touched me ‘down there’ I shuddered, and she told me that I probably just had my first orgasm. She took the time to explain all of that stuff that neither Mom nor Dad wanted to talk about to me.”

“After all of our sunbathing was done, she reached over and gave me a kiss, chaste at first. She explained that how a girl kisses, tells the boys that she understands how to please a guy. Over that summer, she explained and demonstrated a lot of the techniques that I would need when I got older. It was in high school that I got my first boyfriend, and it had gotten around that I knew how to kiss. I met your father that same year. We had about half of our classes together. OK, that’s enough of that. What are your plans the rest of the day?”

“Well, after that story I may just have to take a cold shower,” I explained.

“Maybe, I could join you Randall,” Kami said.

“Kids, I didn’t tell you that story, to go shower together or do anything! I was just recalling an extended moment from my youth,” Jennifer said.

“I have an extended problem,” I admitted causing them both to giggle.

“That’s what Lynn is for, Randall. Have you heard anything new about her?” Mom asked.

Now is as good a time as any, I figured.

“Jennifer ... Mom, what I thought might happen has happened. Lynn sent me a ‘Dear John’ email, apologizing, then going on to say that she’s staying in Cleveland. Apparently, during the Reunion niceties she met and, to use her own words, ‘connected’ with a third cousin named, named...”

What the fuck, I can’t remember the name I gave him already ... what the hell’s wrong with you, Randall?

“His name is Benjamin Young,” Kami finished for me.

“Yeah, thanks Kami! Benjamin Young, even his name is better than mine. I might just give up girls altogether,” I announced!

“Having a boyfriend could be a real pain in the butt, Randall,” my sister said causing us all to laugh.

“See Jennifer, why can’t I find a girl, more ... like my beautiful sister?” I said breaking down in tears again. This wasn’t fake ... these feelings were real!

Kami came over and pulled my head to her chest saying, “Randall, if it was at all possible, I would love to be your girlfriend. You are so full of love waiting to just burst into that wonderful smile. I see it every day on your face.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.