My older sister
Chapter 5

 

“It’s been a while since I had sex during my period, Randall. It’s really nothing different, except ... I’m a bit messy down below. If I put down a bath towel with a hand towel on top, then you can fuck me all you want, as long as I stay on my back. The little bit of mess is worth the time it takes, and the pleasure of ‘my man.’”

“Is that me ... have I become your man, Kami?” I responded straining this condom to its absolute maximum.

“Yeah, Randall – get on top, and go ... slow. I want you to feel every little bit there is to this.”

Hail Mary, full of grace, Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Just like there are no atheists in a foxhole ... there is no more of a believer of love and lust as a young man with a condom on, ready to despoil the woman in front of him.

Using my hand, I placed my tip at her pearly gates.

“Kamille Kathryn Knight, are you absolutely prepared to have your little brother, make love to you right now?”

“Yeah ... I really do, Randall – make love to me,” she said pulling her legs even farther apart.

I pushed, and started to go inside her. Oh my god, it doesn’t matter that I got a condom on. I’m inside my sister’s pussy, four years after first disclosing how I felt about her. The best feeling ever! I’m going in a little more – now I hear a moan from my sister, “Uuuggghhh,” as I’m just about to get my entire dick inside her pussy. I must be there ... I see her practically hyperventilating, so I lean over and give her a kiss.

“Oh, Randall – the first time, with a new person is soooo good. And you love me, as much as I love you. Why did I wait four years?”

“Because, I was an imbecile back then. I was only in lust with you, but now I’m absolutely positive that ‘I love you!’”

I did last almost two minutes before my first condom was filled. She had me pull out, tie it in a knot and go get another one. This next one was red, with ribbing on the outside. She should love this one.

It was ten minutes before I filled this one. I knew what to do, and got what looked like a plain clear condom the next time. She never stopped saying, ‘I love you’ to me the whole time we made love. I also said to her, how good it felt, despite the condoms.

“Randall, in a few days, when I’m completely through with my period, we’re going to rock each other’s world. If you think this feels good, wait until you’re inside me ‘bareback.’”

That word, all by itself, made me cum into the third condom. Each was slightly less filled. Wow! If this is love, sign me up for a lifetime. I deeply love my sister Kami. She told me that she loved me, and we would find a way to do this, every chance we could.


After tying up my sixth and final condom, I got up, and got her a moist towel and cleaned her, with the gentlest touch I could provide. She got up off the bed, and we kissed some more, as she took me to the shower.

Talk about a treat ... showering will never be the same to me except for when I have to do it alone. She promised me that I wouldn’t need to masturbate anymore. We washed each other and kissed a bunch more, while doing it.

I got out first, getting her a towel before I got one for myself.

My phone rang - it was Mom.

She asked, “You haven’t overstayed your welcome have you, Randall?”

“Mom, can you call back ... Kami is washing my back in the shower right now,” I said.

“WHAT!”

“Mom, chill out – I was teasing you. Are you missing your kids?”

“Maybe, when will I see you two again?” she asked.

“In the morning, for breakfast. Is that soon enough?” I replied.

“Yes, put your sister on the phone, please?”

I handed Kami the phone, and they talked for a while. She took all the towels and put them in a hamper.

“What did she say?” I asked.

“To kick you out, if you make any problems for me ... but I told her that we went to lunch and were planning dinner as well. Then, we’d be over for breakfast in the morning,” she said with a grin. “Let’s take a nap before dinner. You fucked the life out of me, little brother. I still can’t get over the elaborate story you made up to get me in bed with you.”

“It wasn’t only to get us in bed together, Kamille ... I love you – everything you do, and everything you are. You’re going to have one hell of a time getting rid of me when we break up?”

“Why would we ever break up, Randall?” she said.

“What kind of future could we possibly have? We’re brother and sister!”

“You finally get me to say I love you and we make love with one another. Now you’re already talking about breaking up? That’s not going to happen, if you want me, then you got me ... forever!”

“OK, but mark my words. Something is likely to happen to keep that from happening,” I said.

“Talk about knowing how to say something eloquently, you are a wonderful guy. I’m glad Lynn never met the folks!”

“You are the most marvelous and beautiful woman I know,” I said.

“Let’s lay down for a while, we can sleep in all we want. I don’t mind if you want to kiss or touch anything ... except my pussy, OK?”

“That’s a deal,” I said climbing into bed, and wrapping my arms around my older sister.

We slept together; I gave her a kiss on each nipple, and then got behind her, as we spooned and fell asleep.


My phone woke us up!

“Yeah, who is it?”

“If you want breakfast, you have ten minutes to be here?” moms voice said.

“OK, Beautiful!”

We both dressed as fast as we had undressed the night before and got there, in the nick of time.

A moment please ... about my Mother and her breakfasts - as far back as I can remember we had breakfast every morning together as a family. It only stopped when first Kami, then I, left for college.

Every morning, it was scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and cold milk. On Saturdays, she added pancakes. On Sundays, the smell of homemade waffles woke me up every Sunday morning I can remember. Today was Saturday!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.