My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 4

My god, when her mouth got to the base, I couldn’t believe it. With all the stories, I’d read - all girls could take it to the balls - but this was my sister ... taking it to my balls. Speaking of my balls, she had one in each hand carefully kneading them, massaging my cum right out of me.

“Oooh, Kami, Ooooh – I’m getting close!” I said and then stuck my pillow back into my mouth, getting all I could inside, as I felt myself let go. Her mouth was on me when the dam broke. I had masturbated before, but the amount I felt leaving through my dick felt like pints, instead of the ounces it likely really was.

When my contractions finally stopped ... I saw her face come up to me. She opened her mouth, and it looked like skim milk, but it was my cum. She closed her mouth, I heard a gulp, and she opened it again revealing the lack of evidence in the statutory crime we just committed.

She stayed down there long enough to stick each of my balls in her mouth, sucking on them like hard candy.

She licked her lips and brought her entire body up to mine. She was laying her breasts on my chest as we started to kiss one another. This felt so different than any other kiss I had in my entire life. Moms kiss a certain way, as do Aunts, and Grandmas. No one has ... has ever kissed me this way before, again proving that our love for one another was perfect.

We separated to breathe for a moment. “I’m finishing up my period, so it’ll have to wait before I can find out your expertise at cunnilingus, is that OK?”

“Sure – it’s fine with me. All the while, you were doing that Kami - I felt my heart grow larger, and now it’s full of love for you,” I said with a great big sigh.

“I think I’d better get to my own room, just in case,” she said putting her PJs back on without her underwear. “Gimmee a kiss on my titty?”

She leaned forward and flashed her boob into my mouth. What a marvelous tease.


We were all up, early enough for Mom’s breakfast. I think we surprised her, both coming in together holding hands.

She quickly started another batch of bacon and scrambled eggs. We took a piece of toast and split it, giving Kami the bigger half. I poured us both a glass of milk, as Mom had put two glasses on the table.

“Thanks, Mom,” we practically said together.

Dad turned the page on the morning newspaper and asked, “How long has it been, since the four of us were all up so early?”

Mom had a look on her face, trying to figure it out, then said, “Over four years, but I can’t be sure.”

She put the scrambled eggs before us. I picked it up and said, “Ladies first, my dear sister.”

“Finally, a gentleman in this house,” Mom said to Dad.

“I’ve been married to you for 24 years, woman. I’ve earned some time off for good behavior, haven’t I?” Dad replied closing the paper, getting and giving Mom and Kami kisses good-bye.

As he left the kitchen, Mom put the just-cooked bacon on the table. “So, what are your plans today, kids?”

“Mom, I think I just might go out and see if I can find a job or not. I’ve been rather lackadaisical about life. Now that I’ve got a girlfriend, I need to be more responsible,” I answered.

Mom came over and put her hand on my forehead, “No - you don’t have a temperature, what brought this on? And how long have you had a girlfriend? Kamille, do you know anything about what your brother’s talking about?”

We brought her up to date on Lynn. Kami said that she needed to go back to her place for a while, and I invited myself along with her.

“Don’t get in her way, Randall. Be a good brother,” mom added.

The doorbell rang, Kami said, “I’ll get it!” and opened the door to the same young man as yesterday. We both thanked him, and she went back into the kitchen; she trimmed it and added the new rose to the dinner-table vase. We walked up the stairs, as she said, “Only six more to go.”

She wanted us to take a shower together, but I wasn’t quite so sure we could get away with that. We each took a shower, brazenly walking naked past each other to our rooms. We were ready to go, so we yelled that we were leaving ... Mom yelled back, and we were gone.

The minute we got to her place, I was stripping myself naked. Kami went to the answering machine to check messages.

BEEP!

“Hey Kami, sorry it took so long before I called and left a message. My parents made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, and I’m planning on staying here permanently. Since I didn’t see this coming, I’ll send you two-months’ rent to make up for it. Sorry, I’ll be in touch!”

With that message, I went back and double-locked the front door. I picked up my sister and took her to her bedroom, where she stripped naked just as quickly as I had.

“Remember, I’m on the last day of my period; don’t go in there, please?” she asked.

“Then get on your hands and knees. From the porn I’ve watched ... it’s called the ‘doggie position, ‘“ I said.

“OK, sure,” she said doing as I had asked.

I took my dick and found her anal opening, and I carefully pushed forward, getting my dick just inside her ass.

“Oh, Randall – it’s been a while, but I’ve always liked it ... up the butt, come on! Fuck me up the ass. Come on – oh – come on, push it in, all of it – all of it!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.