The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 42

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 42 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

As with all things, time moves on and life on the island was no different. By the time summer arrived, all of my guests had returned home to their own lives though three more ladies returned on their own looking for sponsorship to attend various schools. All three of them had shared my bed at one time or another and their contracts were similar to Hannah's where instead of returning home to their country of origin during their breaks they would join me for whatever I wanted from them. I was sure all three of them had spoken to Hannah while she was here and knew what we had agreed upon and wanted the same for themselves. I was thinking this as none of them ever shied away from time in my bed. I was feeling pretty smug.

Antonia's expedition was coming to a close and she was due to return soon. I had not shown or told her about what I had found on my island as I was thinking of showing her as a wedding present. I was wondering how much of a present it would be when word got out but even if we lost everything, she would still have her name attached to the discovery.

The work on the island was still moving along but with more modifications as I was told by Mr. Nietzel. Further modifications to the plans were needed as additional discoveries had been made. What those were I did not know, but he said the house was still going in but was being moved up the ravine while a new warehouse/shop was planned for the original site of the house. For my part, I gave him permission to do what he thought was necessary. He thanked me saying I would not be disappointed.

There were other things to deal with such as Dr. Atwater. The meeting with him was easier to arrange without the lawyers due to my security figuring out that none of the lawyers liked being up early in the mornings while Dr. Atwater liked to get out and exercise. Stating that I would like to see him then, my people set out to make that happen which was easy enough though his guard was not amused when a van full of men interrupted their morning walk.

Our meeting was relaxed as most of them were. Having not seen each other since Monte Carlo, he used his Dr. Livingstone line again and I smiled, thinking how hard people would have to work to track me down. Since he was already here along with the lawyers, their attempts at finding me might be considered an ambush.

As relaxed as we were, he did have some new information for me though none of it was about any new attacks planned against me. What was there was that I was still under government surveillance as he asked how Antonia's expedition was progressing. I gave him the generic version of their last press release. Actually, with my lack of knowledge he probably knew more than I did naturally. Dr. Atwater also knew of my travels to Israel by asking if I had any input into the name the press used for what had happened in Lebanon. I didn't of course, as I don't think I would have chosen the name Desert Wind. Personally, I might have chosen a name out of the bible but I knew nothing about those names and I was not asked, so I pleaded ignorance, telling him I had no idea what he was talking about. He just smiled at my denial.

Dr. Atwater did have a word of advice for me, though I suspected it before we ever met; saying the lawyers who had traveled with him to meet me, were no better than the group I had met in Monte Carlo only they wanted to renegotiate everything a second time. I told him that I would hear what they had to say before I ignored them.

After our meeting, I invited him back to the house for breakfast, which he accepted. By the time I had to leave for my other meetings, I was thinking that Don Atwater might become a friend rather than an adversary. Time would tell.

The other meetings I had, included my financial advisers and while I was meeting with each team, I realized that although I had been told the truth, I only had two advisers who died in Korea. The survivors all had injuries, most of which were within my ability to heal. Making a decision, I let each of them know I wanted to meet with them separately. I knew there would be a huge time commitment on my part but I was thinking if they worked for me then they would have the best care that could be provided. Besides, from the reports I got from them and the other accountants, they were making me a lot of money. Their companies would be rewarded as well, as I would be doubling my investments around the world.

The one place I would not be investing was the United States. Dr. Atwater was correct in warning me that all the negotiations done previously were now voided. What I found even funnier was their demand that I return to the United States immediately. Laughing at them, and telling them that they could go fuck themselves, set the tone for the rest of the meeting. The meeting did not go well.

By the time they left, they had threatened not only me but also my family, stating they would be taking me to court for avoiding taxes. Being threatened of course brought out my normally sunny happy self and I suggested they should mind their own families or the Wind of the Desert might visit them.

The "Wind of the Desert," would not be a name I would give to myself if I were a contract killer as it was too long. However the more I played with the name in my head the more the name sounded foreboding if whoever was the target knew what had come before. The way the four men reacted when I suggested that they might be visited by the Desert Wind, they did know or at least suspect that I was tied to the name and all the dead I had left behind in my wake.

After the meeting with the lawyers, I realized there were other countries interested in me, and my money, looking for me to invest in their countries. What was being offered in exchange ranged from land both developed and undeveloped (if I wanted to build my own home), citizenship (if I wanted), favorable terms for any businesses I might want to start, in addition to personal liaisons to expedite any permits that might become necessary. After the troubles I had, getting the necessary permits from Greece, I liked that incentive the best. There were other incentives that were not legal but as Antonia had made her appearance those were never mentioned in her company.

Then there was Antonia, who managed to return right in the middle of the offers. What was being offered at first simply mystified her. When she started asking questions about how I was still earning as much as I was, I gave her a demonstration of my lesser abilities including my healing capability, limiting that to simple cuts. I trusted her but after nearly eight years of being tracked, chased and hounded as well as being blown up by nuclear weapons I was still leery of showing too much too fast.

By the time Antonia and I returned from Poland, our relationship changed with her stating she wanted to take our relationship to the next level. As I was already ready to ask her to marry me, I did so on the Summer Equinox having managed being able to fly out to visit her father without her knowing and purchasing a ring.

What I was not expecting was the media storm following our announcement. Thankfully, the attention was directed towards Antonia, as she was a recent Playboy model. However, with my luck the discovery of whom she was marrying was made public along with a very detailed history of my life. Antonia was aware of most of my history though I had glossed over a number of agreements with the girls I went to school with. Some of the more fantastic aspects of my life I had to revisit but with what she had already seen and researched herself, she was use to the strange things that happened around me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.