The Spark
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Sir, you need to wake up. We may be under attack," Sven stated, shaking me awake.

If I was not awake before I was now. Looking at him in the dark, I could see his concern even if his hand was not resting on my arm. Looking at my alarm clock to see what time it was, but there was nothing there the numbers were out. Funny, someone had cut power to the island with me on it.

Reaching out with my senses, I could feel the energy in the air. What I felt was stronger than normal, even stronger than a thunderstorm. What concerned me was how much energy I was absorbing and I could not stop. It was as if someone was blocking my actions. When I thought of someone, I immediately thought of Peter.

"Took you long enough to figure that out," Peter's voice echoed through my head.

"Why are you here? I thought you were going to stay away until you had a way to leave." I asked.

"That is why I am here, before now no one was stupid enough to unleash that type of power. Now if the clown to the north continues with this stupidity I believe I will finally be free of you."

Sitting up, Sven interrupted me before I could continue, asking if I was okay stating that I was mumbling. I stated that I was okay and would join him shortly outside.

"How will you do that, what I have been able to do has always been limited."

Peter laughed, adding, "You have always been your worst enemy. You have had all this power around you yet you never learned to absorb what was already being offered. Every day you go outside and you can feel the power of the sun yet you fought against absorbing the energy there."

"How would I know differently, you showed me how to use the power outlets? Sure I experimented with power transformers but those results were less than satisfying as it was hard to hold the power."

"Well let me ask you this, did you ever think to go looking through my memories as what Dr. Atwater wanted me to do. There was a lot more there than what I showed you and if you had only taken a look then you would know how to do this."

"Then show me so that I can get you out of my head once and for all," I shot back.

With that, Peter showed me memories I never knew that I had; government experiments with telekinesis that I had briefly touched on by myself along with my Korean guide. There were other experiments using Peter's ability and most of them now paled in comparison to my own. What was totally new, was that Peter was now absorbing power and holding onto it. As soon as I finished the memories, I felt my mind being used by Peter to absorb the energy that was lingering in the air. What scared me was that I was powerless to stop him even if I wanted to and right now, I did not.

Pulling on the clothes I had worn the night before, as they were the closest to the bed, I soon exited my room looking for Sven outside. When I found him, he was with three other guards. When they looked at me each of them took a step backwards and I knew something was wrong. Asking Sven what was wrong, he stated that I was glowing, the other three men nodded when I looked at them. Looking in the window of the car we kept for driving me around the island, I could see they were right as I could see my lighted reflection.

Looking around I could see Sven had been right, as all the lights on the island were out as were the lights on the islands around us as well as the mainland were pitch black. Looking up at the stars I could see as many as I had when Steve and I first came over on the yacht two years before.

Turning to Sven, I suggested we head over to the stadium and the camera deck to get a better look at what was happening. Until then we had used it to film various athletes to judge their performance, and on nights we were bored, Steve, Dr. Sung and I would have our nightly drinking party there, as the view was spectacular as we could see the night glow from Nagasaki.

What we saw from the platform was even stranger as not only were the lights out along the shoreline of Korea which I expected, but the lights in Japan around the cities of Sasebo and Nagasaki were gone as well. Climbing down from the observation deck, each of us had an idea as to what was happening but no one was saying anything about the possibility someone had set off an EMP as that would mean someone was using atomic weapons.

Discussing what we could and could not do started with getting the hell out of there. While we waited for the men we sent to the pier to check on the boat Steve had purchased, the rest of security team announced contrary to the prohibition against firearms they knew the location of several weapons on the island though no one claimed any ownership of said weapons. The exact number that was guessed at was near sixty pistols, enough for each member of my team to have two hidden away. The next question was how much ammo was available which got a laugh because there were prohibitions on firearm ownership there was none on possession of ammunition so although everyone was unarmed there was over six hundred rounds per man, surprisingly the ammo they carried matched the weapons they claimed no knowledge of.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.