The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Late Wednesday or I should say Thursday morning, I could see a problem developing as Team Korea lost a couple medals in events I knew they should have won. Instead of the two hundred and fifteen medals I was hoping for, the actual count was two hundred and one, and instead of world records in wrestling, weightlifting and cycling their times and weights were off by about ten percent. Calling my team contact, confirmed my suspicion certain members were not practicing as hard as they had back in Korea. I was assured that proper precautions were being taken to assure the team's continued success.

I worried even though there was nothing I could do short of personally flying to Rio. After the rendition team Dr. Atwater warned me about Sunday morning, made their move against me Monday night, leaving ten dead, six of theirs and four of mine, eight more in the hospital and an entire floor of a very nice hotel destroyed in the firefight and fire that followed.

The international implications alone were staggering as Monaco being the location of the attempt were screaming about their national sovereignty being assaulted without permission. Korea was pissed tremendously, summoning the American Ambassador to explain the attack on someone carrying a diplomatic passport and recalling their American ambassador for consultations.

Overall, I was sure there would be no more attempts to forcibly return me to the United States but why take the risk to fly to Rio when America in the past had intercepted airliners and forced them to land where they wanted. Sure, it was the eighties and the terrorists had pushed a crippled American overboard, but at this time I was facing, if Mr. Weller was to be believed, murder charges so I saw no reason to try to antagonize America. I was still on a pace to become a very rich man so I was happy, outside of being confined to my suite.

Thursday, after I had a couple of hours sleep, Sven let me know Dr. Sung's first appointment for me had arrived and was now waiting for me. I never liked the idea of making someone wait just for the power it presented, so I motioned for him to invite them in. There were five people who entered the room and the first two were mother and daughter and the mother was pushing her daughter in a wheelchair. Behind her was a man in a black suit and tie, the whole bodyguard/ servant, carrying a briefcase. The last two men who entered was of course Sven and one of the other guards hired to boost my security as well as replace the guards killed in the shootout.

Ignoring the guards I put my attention on the mother and daughter and introduced myself as if no one knew me already. Making the introductions I linked to the mother feeling the panic she felt for her daughter and the money she was willing to spend for her daughter recovery. I already knew, I was their last hope as all the other treatments had failed. I knew all of this from the file Dr. Sung had sent me. Introducing myself to Aleydis I took her hand and linked to her feeling how sick she was by how dim her body was; the prognosis of the doctors was dead on as she was drowning in her own fluids.

I talked to her for a while longer then asked if she had any questions for me. Very bad choice of words as questions just started tumbling out of her the first being was if she was going to lose her hair again. I told her no my work did not involve chemicals. Then there were the questions as to how did I do what I did and would it hurt. I simply stated if I did my job right and I could help then she would probably be very hungry for a week or more as well as several other things she might experience. Her mother knew all this of course having had several conversations with Dr. Sung before they were told where to find me.

Offering her mother a chair to sit in while I went to work, she got comfortable as I wheeled her daughter over to the couches I had brought in for me to treat people. Locking the chair in place, Aleydis made to get out of the chair and onto the couch. Thinking I might break some of the tension in the room I asked if she wanted to see a magic trick first, nodding her head in agreement. Even with being as sick as she was she was still a kid, and for my first trick I lifted her out of her chair never touching her except with my telekinesis. While I was moving her she said nothing looking at me with eyes that were entirely too large on her. Once she was seated the questions started and continued until I was seated next to her. I was not even sure she took a breath between questions. When I asked if she was ready to start I watched as she steeled herself for what she did not know but she was being very brave for being so small and facing certain death.

Taking her hand, I gave her some breathing exercises to keep her from becoming bored. When she was calm, I found my focus then linked to her working to find all the cells that had the same signature. For my first delve, the cells were so numerous I could not help but find them. Finding their electrical signature was just as easy from there I simply blocked their signal and waited for them to die. After I had their signal blocked, all I needed to do was to stay focused and watch the cells die and make sure I was not blocking healthy cells along with the abnormal ones; there was enough debris for her body to deal with already.

Letting go of my focus I opened my eyes to see Aleydis looking at me. Letting go of her hand she asked if we were done, which I nodded in the affirmative. Jacintha, Aleydis's mother came aware her daughter and I were talking and I was no longer working on her. In a panicky voice, she asked what was wrong. I stated I was done for the day with her daughter's first treatment. I stated Aleydis would need to return each day for the next ten days to be monitored and for additional treatments.

Her mother nodded in understanding then asked why the treatments would take so long. I offered that what I did could not be rushed unless she wanted an increased chance of her daughter dying prematurely. That got her attention, replying that her daughter would be there every day as I requested. Motioning her servant forward with the briefcase from where he had been sitting, she took the case from him laying it on the table then opening the case for my inspection. Inside was a thing of beauty as there was ten million dollars' worth of Euros nicely bundled in groups of one hundred bills. Taking possession of the case, I handed it off to Sven to take care of. A couple minutes later he returned saying, everything was good.

I returned the case to Jacintha who in turn handed it off to her servant. We had nothing else to say to each other, than for me to remind them what Aleydis might start to experience during the night. The only surprise for me was a phone message to me from my new best friend Dr. Atwater. Why he was calling me, I did not know and did not care, telling Sven to ignore him or anyone else from the government. He did try to call back a couple of times and I was told about them but I figured everyone could eat a little silence since I now had to take my security more seriously and not go out and enjoy myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.