The Spark
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"I don't like the idea of paying anyone a million dollars a day for the next year and a half. That is over four hundred million dollars!"

I recognized the voice of Jorge coming through the patio window I was sitting on the other side of after being asked to let the five financial backers have a moment. Sitting there, all Steve and I could do was shrug and continue to listen as other voices followed.

The one I recognized was Mr. Tanner, who stated, "Jorge, I have no idea why you are complaining now. It was your suggestion from last year to look into the possibility of hiring Brian to do whatever it is that he does. He has come here as promised, he has performed as we requested, and I think his results speak for themselves. Everyone he has met with has reported remarkable increases in performance though the side effects are unusual."

Sitting on the patio, Steve and I could hear all five men talking and sometimes shouting. I would have been hard pressed to identify one as they were all talking over each other. From the raised voices and tone, I was thinking I would need to consider other locations besides Australia for my residence until after the Olympics.

Stating my opinion to Steve, he stated that I should be patient and see what they had to say before I made other plans. When the door slid open, Julie was first to emerge from the meeting, followed by her stepfather, Mr. Tanner. Of everyone, he had been the most respectful of the athletes as well as the financial backers I had met during my vacation.

I had met others of course with most being tourists but as was becoming too common for me, I was recognized by people who had been following my exploits in America through the Internet. As I was finding out, the video of the bus accident as well as my basketball games were becoming viral hits. For most of those, I simply claimed that they had me mistaken for someone else. Most left after that but there were a few groupies that would not take no for an answer and the guys I simply ignored, the women on the other hand, what can I say because other than Julie, company had been sparse. After the first day, which was spent meeting a few of the athletes as well as the moneymen involved, Jamie and I spent the nights cruising the bars.

Because we were using University of Melbourne for my 'interview', the bars around school were packed at night with women more than willing after others stated who I was to spend the night with me. The first of what was to be many to attempt the dark side was a girl by the name of Shelly and although she shared my sister's name, she was nothing like either of my sisters as she was outspoken and brash. The only reason I invited her back to my room that night was her long hair that I had plans on using like reins on a horse.

Back in my room after we finished drinking for the night, Shelly was a trooper not even shying away when she found out what I was packing, although during the night there were a few, "Oh my Gods," thrown in. For her reward in not chickening out, she experienced the true power of the dark side passing out from my ministrations more than once.

In the morning I had the satisfaction of having her groan when I woke her up, followed by several utterances of, "God, what did you do to me." In all I would say that she was a satisfied customer. Parting ways she stated she would see me at the bar later that night.

I should have taken her statement as almost a warning. The warning should have should have stated that she liked to talk about her "conquests." As the previous night was about me, the tale I heard once I made it to the bar was quite the whopper of a tale. That I was the talk of the bar that evening would have been a gross understatement although I will say the story told by Shelly did lead to another girl volunteering.

Karen was her name and contrary to Shelly's brash talk that was done in fun, hers was done to belittle the others around her. By the time I was ready to call an end to the night, Karen had more or less stated she was going with me to prove that Shelly was exaggerating. The fact that I did not like her, or her attitude, never entered her thinking, myself, I put my feelings aside as I considered Karen with her blond hair and superior attitude the perfect candidate for a hate fuck.

The next morning Karen was a husk of her former self. The night before she had tried to back out after discovering Shelly had not exaggerated about my size. Unfortunately, I was not in a forgiving mood so she received an education in what it was to tease the dark side, which included lots of screaming and pleading. Then once exhaustion had her unable to resist, Karen Gooding learned that on occasion I liked to fuck a girl in the ass. The fact that she was an anal virgin never entered the picture as her screaming in pain exceeded anything she had ever experienced before as she took all of me.

By the time I finished pumping my load into her ass, all she could do was whimper. Pulling out she uttered her last sound of the night, a sigh, letting me know that she had passed out. In itself that was a good thing because when I headed to the bathroom I discovered she was not nearly as ready as she claimed to be earlier as there was deep red smeared blood on my dick. Inspecting her once I cleaned up I discovered the extent of the damage I had done and although she would recover, some of the tears were bad. I did feel sorry for her, so before I went to bed I put everything back where it belonged leaving her with only the memory of what I had done but none of the evidence. I loved my life.

My repairs of course did not change her memory of the events of the night before as she cringed at the sight of me in bed next to her. She of course tried to scoot away from me but quickly ran out of bed leaving her only a couple of inches farther away than she was when she woke. For my part, I had no idea how to deal with her since I had never treated anyone as badly as I had treated her and I was feeling sorry for her.

I will give her credit in that she was brave enough to not running out of the room as soon as she could though she did try to stay away from me a she asked what I had done to her the night before. Asking what she meant, I did my normal evasion saying that I had done nothing to her. I could see it in her eyes that she suspected I had done something to her. Karen just had no idea what I could do as my abilities just sounded too fantastic to be believed.

The next ten days went the same way with various trials with different athletes during the daytime and my trolling the bars at night. The trials went better than I had hoped with the athletes selected willing to try a 'new approach'. The athletes that I did best with were the field and track team as well as the swimmers. The athletes my boosts did the least for were individuals in highly skilled sports like synchronized swimming where my ability affected each person differently. Gymnasts were another group that didn't do so well as the extra strength and quickness destroyed their timing. Sure, if I boosted them daily, they could change their routines but until they adapted to the change they just looked clumsier.

The evenings of course did not pay nearly as well but they were just as satisfying as rumors circulating about Shelly were getting bigger. Karen was another matter because even though she showed up she sat as far away from me as she could. Her friends tried to get a report out of her but she said nothing, other than not being in the mood to talk. Her refusal to say what had gone on with me just fueled the rumor mill giving me a near god like status as Karen had never been shy about telling about her supposed exploits before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.