Pie for the Kids - Cover

Pie for the Kids

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young trophy wife's entire life is changed by a visit to the dentist. She makes the mistake of combining alcohol with a drug the dentist prescribes and her stepsons take advantage of the effect they have on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was waiting in the foyer when the front door opened. I stood there in just my panties looking humble and broken, like a blackmailed housewife doing what she’s been ordered to do. I discovered that it isn’t hard to look nervous when you are. And I am. I’m very nervous, though I don’t know why. I’ve been looking forward to this moment since shortly after the boys left for school.

Lee opened the door and stepped inside, followed immediately by Kirk. They both looked at me and smiled. Lee came to a stop right in front of me. His hand cupped my already tingling pussy and he said, “How about a kiss to welcome me home, mom.”

I inched forward, pressed my body against his and went up on my toes to give him a kiss. Just before our lips met he said, “Put your arms around my neck.”

Not a problem! That’s exactly what I want to do. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. In an instant we were kissing passionately, our tongues dancing back and forth like longtime lovers desperate to make love. While we were kissing, Kirk came closer. He slowly circled us until he stood behind me. I felt his hand caressing my ass for a moment. It remained there for a minute or two and was removed. It didn’t go far, though. A moment later he began insinuating his hand between my stomach and Lee’s. He worked it up until he was cupping one of my tits. My breasts are pressed against Lee so he didn’t have the best access. But he managed to grab a handful of tit and he seemed to enjoy it. I did, too, though I wouldn’t have wanted to have to admit it.

Lee finally broke the kiss and backed off slightly. His hand is still cupping my mound. He smiled down at me and asked, “Do you remember what I told you this morning?”

I do. I’ve been thinking about it all day. He wants me to teach him to do the one thing his father isn’t fond of doing to me. He wants to learn how to eat pussy. I still feel like it’s necessary for me to play innocent little housewife, though. I shook my head and a bit breathless still from that kiss I quietly responded, “No. I mean ... I’m not sure. Maybe.”

Not very convincing, but I sounded pretty shy and innocent to my ears.

“Lying cunt. Now tell me the truth.”

I felt my face turning red, or perhaps I should say a darker shade of red. I looked down at the floor and said, “You told me that you want me to teach you how to perform ... how to eat pussy.”

Lee looked over my shoulder at Kirk, leered and said, “Come on, Kirk. Let’s go eat some Pie.”

They finally removed their hands from the various parts of my body and at Lee’s direction I led the way to his room. On the way up the stairs I heard Kirk whispering to his older brother, “I don’t know if I wanna eat a pussy. It sounds gross.”

Lee chuckled and replied, “Yeah. It kinda does. But there must be some reason why every guy over the age of eighteen who doesn’t wear panties under his jeans likes to do it. I’m going to find out what it is. And think of the head start your gonna have over the other guys in your class when the girls find out you like to eat pussy.”

Kirk didn’t respond but I doubt if he’s convinced.

We filed into Lee’s room. I was less than pleased when Lee positioned the two video cameras to capture everything on disk. I have some very personal information to impart and the idea of it all being recorded makes me feel very uncomfortable. I didn’t say anything, though. I know he won’t care how I feel about it. And I know I won’t enjoy the things they make me do as much if I have any say in it. I’m enjoying the role of helpless victim.

The boys started to undress. I watched them ... well, I watched Lee. I’ve been watching the DVDs of these two boys having sex with me all damn day. I love having my pussy eaten. But I’ve been able to think of almost nothing but how wonderful it felt when Lee fucked me yesterday and how much more wonderful it’s going to feel today when I’m not paralyzed. I’m not proud of myself. But I want to fuck my stepson. I want that big cock in my pussy. I want him to fuck me until I can’t walk.

When they were down to their underwear, Lee ordered me to remove my panties. I slid them off but held onto them. They’re going to play a small part in our pussy eating lesson.

Lee stopped when he was down to his jockeys and said, “Come here. I want you to take my shorts off.”

I won’t need my panties after all. I dropped them and moved over in front of Lee. I dropped to my knees and stared for a moment at the bulge of his semi-erect cock. I looked up at him and said, “This is the first thing I want to show you about eating pussy.”

He cocked his eyebrow to indicate that he doesn’t understand how I can use his cock to demonstrate eating pussy. But when I leaned forward, pressed my lips against his underwear over that impressive bulge and exhaled a long, gentle, steady breath he gasped and quietly exclaimed, “Holy shit! Fuck! That feels hot!”

I leaned back and as I peeled his jockeys down I explained, “Girls like it, too.”

Once everyone was naked, Lee helped me to my feet and said, “Okay. School is in session.”

I looked back and forth between the two boys and said, “First I need to ask, you were both virgins yesterday, right?”

They nodded.

“Then you’ve never really seen a pussy up close? I suppose you’ve seen pictures. But that’s not the same.”

Lee answered, “Neither of us ever saw a real live girl naked before yesterday afternoon when you passed out in the backyard.”

I wasn’t going to tell them the truth. But without even thinking about what I was saying the truth came out. “I didn’t pass out, Lee. I was paralyzed for several hours by the combination of a drink and one of those pills. But I was awake and aware the entire time. I could see and hear and I felt everything you did to me.”

Kirk was already blushing. But when he heard that I wasn’t unconscious yesterday I thought he was going to faint. Lee isn’t so easy to embarrass. He grinned and said, “And you enjoyed the hell out of it, didn’t you?”

I’d love to be able to deny it. But I knew he wouldn’t be fooled. It’s my turn to blush. But I answered honestly, “I had mixed feelings about it. I hated it because you’re my stepsons and because I’m married and never had any intention of cheating on your father. But I can’t deny that it felt good ... or at least most of it did. And I’ve had fantasies that you played into when you did those things to me. I had orgasms yesterday, a lot of them. I still feel bad about cheating on my husband with his sons.”

“But your conscience doesn’t bother you so much that you aren’t going to have a lot more orgasms today.”

I sighed and shook my head.

I turned and pulled the covers back on his bed. As I was sitting down on the edge of the bed Kirk nervously asked, “You were awake the whole time?! You knew ... you felt it when I...”

“Yes, Kirk. I felt it when you shoved your cock into my throat.”

“Shit! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. Not the first time. It was an accident. I didn’t want to hurt you.”

I don’t know why I decided to let him off the hook. I guess the sincerely sorry look on his face had something to do with it. I smiled and said, “It’s okay. It was scary more than it hurt. My throat muscles were paralyzed too and I was afraid I might choke or drown. But that pain pill made it relatively painless and it turned out I was able to breathe. I didn’t enjoy it. But once I realized I was going to survive it was ... I don’t know. I don’t want to say exciting. I didn’t hate it.”

I leaned back on my elbows, spread my legs and lifted my feet up onto the edge of the bed. It’s an embarrassing position to be in and what we’re about to do is even more embarrassing. But Lee wants a lesson. I never thought I’d be in the position of teaching a guy how to eat pussy and I don’t have a lesson plan ready. But it seems to me the place to start is anatomy.

Once I was in position I said, “Since neither of you is all that familiar with the female body I suggest that you come closer and get acquainted. I’ll explain what I can.”

They knelt beside the bed and I asked them to each hold one of my ankles. I’m having trouble keeping them from sliding off the bed. I reached down and held my pussy open for them and let them stare for a minute or two before I pointed out the opening to my vagina and my all-important clit. They both claimed to know all about clits, though they saw one yesterday for the first time.

Kirk asked where my pee came out when I went to the bathroom and I showed him. Then I explained about hymens and that they are nothing but a fragile membrane partially obstructing the opening to a girl’s vagina if she’s still a virgin, not somewhere inside of her vaginal canal as most males seem to think.

They began to look with their fingers, and of course it felt good. I like being touched by members of the opposite sex. I always have. And although I wouldn’t want them to know it, I’ve already begun to come to grips with the idea that I’m going to be having sex with my stepsons for the foreseeable future. I may as well enjoy it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.