Pie for the Kids - Cover

Pie for the Kids

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young trophy wife's entire life is changed by a visit to the dentist. She makes the mistake of combining alcohol with a drug the dentist prescribes and her stepsons take advantage of the effect they have on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Kirk showed remarkable patience. He waited, still recording my naked, freshly fucked body until Lee finally sat up, smiled up at him and said, “That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done! You’re gonna love it!”

He stood up but didn’t bother putting his trunks back on. He took the camera from Kirk and said, “Go ahead, man.”

“What do I do?”

“Shit! Any fucking thing you wanna do! She ain’t gonna stop you! Do what I did.”

And so he did, minus the kissing and the foreplay of course. He shucked his trunks down. He kicked them away and came around to stand by my head. His cock is smaller than his older brother’s but still a respectable size for a boy of fourteen. Although now that I think about it, I have no idea about the relationship between a child’s age and the size of his penis. I suppose I just assumed that at his young age his penis would be much smaller than it is. It appears to be slightly longer than six inches long but only half the thickness of Lee’s. Actually, it’s already almost identical to his father’s. It’s larger than several of the boys with whom I made love in college. I’m beginning to suspect these boys inherited their penis size from their mother’s side of the family.

He lowered himself to his knees by my head and looked at my body with that same look of awe on his face he’s had since his older brother began removing my bikini. He stared for what seemed like a very long time before he finally reached out and cupped my right breast in his hot, sweaty hand. His cock is now just inches from my face. It’s throbbing and covered with a thick coat of lube. I continued to stare at his cock while he groped first one of my tits and then the other, squeezing artlessly and gently twisting.

It was amusing but not arousing. Not at first. But then I began to try to imagine what must be going through the head of a fourteen-year-old boy seeing a naked woman for the first time. Seeing her, touching her, preparing to insert his steel hard cock into her. I remember what my first sexual experiences were like. Not the experiences I had in college, though they were “drive me out of my mind” exciting, too.

I’m referring to my earliest experiences from before I discovered petting, experiences which didn’t even involve touching! I’m referring to back when I first started to discover my own sexuality and the power the mere sight of even my modestly clothed body has to have an effect on the males around me. I’m thinking especially about the times I caught boys looking down my blouse or up my skirt. Those first few experiences were accidents. But when I realized they were looking at me and that looking at me was having an effect on them a flush of intense excitement always followed me to my bedroom where I would masturbate feverishly. Sometimes those sessions lasted for an hour or more as I imagined what those boys might have seen and how excited they must have become.

Those feelings were so irresistible to me that I quickly became a closet exhibitionist. Even when I was Kirk’s age I would find ways to let boys, and sometimes even grown men, see more of me than they should. There were times I very nearly enjoyed an orgasm when I knew some boy was looking up my skirt or down my blouse. I always acted as though I had no idea I was showing too much or that anyone was looking. I could never have let anyone know I was doing it on purpose. That would spoil the game.

From the time I first started intentionally being a little careless with my skirt, my legs and my tops it was probably several months before I came to realize it wasn’t just me. Lots of girls do it! Or at least a lot more girls than I realized do it. When I first started giving innocent little shows I naively believed it was just me. I was embarrassed by my own naivety when I noticed another girl doing the things I do and I began to look around and see other girls my age and older doing it. Surely they can’t all be doing it accidentally! And then I realized that grown women do it, too. Even married women do it!! But women do it differently. Women are more apt to be coy about it. Women do it more by the way they dress than by the accidental lapses we teenage girls use. Not all women, of course. Most women are very careful and wouldn’t think of putting on an innocent little show for some anonymous male bystander. But once I started noticing, I noticed more than one woman intentionally sitting in an unladylike manner or wearing a top that seemed to scream “look at my boobs.”

That thrill of being seen has never left me and even though I know how wrong it is I can’t help being stimulated as I see that look in Kirk’s eyes and know how incredibly aroused he is.

Kirk finally got up the nerve to proceed. He turned my head toward him and inched forward until the head of his cock was pressing against my lips. Once again, with no assistance from me, my jaws parted and his cock slipped into my mouth. It’s at that point that the experience differed from what Lee just did. Kirk continued to slide his cock slowly into my mouth, but when the head of his cock touched the back of my throat it caught there for a second and then continued down my throat.

All three of us were shocked. With my lips around the base of his cock Kirk exclaimed, “Will you look at this! She’s got my whole cock in her mouth! Jesus, Lee! The head of my cock is in her throat!”

Before I even had time to worry about my ability to breathe his cock pulsed and his balls began to unload in my throat! He gasped and cried, “Fuck! I’m cumming!!”

In the grips of orgasm, he gripped my head firmly with both hands and sobbed quietly while his cum slid down my throat with surprising ease, much to my relief.

We remained locked in that position for a very long time. It came as quite a relief to learn that I’m able to breathe through my nose with his cock in my throat.

Lee had come closer and recorded his brother’s entire orgasm in close-up. He remained there until Kirk finally let his cock slip back out of my mouth very, very slowly. It’s still erect. In a breathless whisper, Lee said, “Put it back. Do it again. I wanna see you fuck her throat.”

Kirk was happy to oblige. He drove his cock back into my mouth and straight down my throat. I have to assume the drug and the alcohol explain why there’s no pain associated with having my throat fucked. He kept it up for a minute or two before he said, “I gotta stop now. I’m going to cum soon if I don’t and I want to fuck her pussy, too.”

I was both pleased and surprised by how easily Kirk’s cum had slid down my throat. But the idea of it still scares me. I enjoy sucking a nice cock. But getting fucked in the throat while unable to move a muscle should anything go wrong is an entirely different animal. I have to admit that under these circumstances I much prefer they have their orgasms in my pussy. I’m on the pill and I can’t drown no matter how much cum they deposit there.

Kirk pulled his cock out of my mouth and began moving down with the intention of fucking me. He stopped on the way when he looked down and saw his cock suspended over my right tit. He grabbed his cock and applied pressure. When the head of his cock came into contact with my tit he circled my erect nipple several times. I was surprised at how erotic it was.

After spreading a light coat of the slick lubrication oozing from the end of his cock over my breast he continued down until he was able to move into position between my legs. He stared down at my pussy which by now is a bit messy. Most of the large load of cum Lee deposited inside of me has leaked out. He exclaimed, “Yuk! Her cunt’s a fucking mess! Your gunk is all over the place.”

Lee chuckled and responded, “Don’t be a pussy. It’s just cum. It ain’t gonna kill you. But if you’d rather not you can get back up and hold the camera. I’m ready to fuck her again.”

I don’t think it even occurred to me until that moment that they won’t be satisfied with just one fuck! They’re teenage boys. I’ve heard rumors. From what I’ve heard about them there’s a very good chance they can keep this up all afternoon! Much to my dismay, though, as I contemplated that possibility my initial consternation quickly began to dissipate and it sounded less and less like a bad thing. I mean, after all, I’m already being raped. It’s been pretty pleasant so far. Why not enjoy it for as long as I can before my faculties return and I have to turn into a shrew and destroy them.

My relationship with these two boys will never be the same after this. I’m going to have to assert myself. I’m going to have to punish them. But I realize now that I won’t be able to speak of this to Craig or even to consult with him. I’m certain Craig would rain hellfire down upon them if I did. But even if he was convinced that I was a helpless victim in all this, and I’m sure he would be, I’m reasonably certain he’d never feel the same way about me again. Men are funny like that. It would tear this entire family apart if Craig found out. As much as I want to punish these two when this is over, even I don’t want to destroy our family.

My thoughts of the near future were interrupted when Kirk inched forward, lifting my legs slightly and working his knees under them until his cock was resting on my slit. Lee asked, “Can you fuck her like that? That looks cool. Try it.”

And so he did. He flexed his hips and pressed down on his cock, lining the head of it up with my opening and slowly applying pressure. It slipped right in as though he knew what he was doing and I hate to admit that it feels nearly as good as it did when Lee slipped his fat cock into me.

I watched his cock slip into my welcoming pussy and then looked up at his face. His eyes were closed in ecstasy, his face just one huge smile as he sighed loudly and exclaimed, “Oh god, Lee! I want to do this forever!”

Lee chuckled and said, “Don’t worry, man. She’s gonna let us. She won’t have any choice once she sees this DVD. We’re gonna be able to fuck her or make her suck our dicks any time we want after this afternoon.”

Kirk’s earlier misgivings seem to have disappeared after his first orgasm when he shot his cum down my throat. The look on his face now is pure bliss and I don’t doubt that Lee’s promise of pleasures to come only added to his enjoyment.

Kirk began to fuck me in that awkward position, or at least it looked to me as if it would be awkward for him. I found it quite pleasant. I liked the feel of a nice hard cock plumbing my depths without the weight of a large male pressing down on me. Don’t get the wrong idea. I enjoy sex in the usual way, too. But this way is new to me and I kind of like it. And although I’m not all that familiar with my own internal organs it felt as though his cock was applying pressure on a part of me that doesn’t normally get involved in sex all that much. I think it may have been applying pressure against the back of my clit, the internal part. It felt pretty damn exciting!

Kirk began fucking me harder and my tits began to move in time to his strokes. Lee made sure to capture the motion and exclaimed, “Damn, man. Look at those tits go! That’s so fucking hot!”

There’s nothing I can do about it. I can’t move my arms. It might have been painful under other circumstances. If I don’t wear a good bra when I go running my boobs hurt. But probably because of that fucking pill I felt no pain. Instead, I stared down at my own breasts as they swayed rhythmically on my chest in time to Kirk’s increasingly violent strokes and I found the sight to be quite erotic!

It didn’t last long, though. Even though he just climaxed in my mouth, Kirk couldn’t hold back. He came after only two or three minutes. I was very disappointed. It was just starting to get good. I reminded myself that it isn’t over. As soon as Kirk gets to his feet Lee is ready for seconds. It really pisses me off that I’m as ready for him as he is for me. I should be traumatized by this. I should be spending every second trying to force a scream out of my freshly fucked throat. Instead, I’m struggling not to enjoy it too much.

My senses are still dulled by the alcohol and the one lone pill I took. I have no way of knowing how much time is passing. There’s a sameness to the sex since I can’t move, can’t respond. I remained in the same position while the boys took turns fucking me. Each time, before they fucked me, they put their dicks in my mouth for a few minutes. Thankfully, Lee never tried shoving his thick cock down my throat. Kirk, on the other hand, must have decided that since he did it the first time there’s no reason he shouldn’t do it every time.

It was a constant rotation without a break for me until, I think it was the fourth time Lee was fucking me but it could have been the fifth, Lee was nearing orgasm once again and of course so was I. But this time there was a difference. This time, shortly before I climaxed, I began to moan and without either of us being aware of it I somehow had wrapped my arms and legs around him. Just before he climaxed deep inside of me I heard myself murmur, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

I can move! I can speak! But instead of screaming at him to get off, instead of yelling rape, I held him close and urged him on!

He was apparently so wrapped up in his orgasm that he didn’t realize I was finally coming around. Kirk sure as hell noticed, though. As soon as Lee rolled off of me, Kirk, who’s still recording but is now staring down at us with eyes wide with terror, exclaimed in a loud whisper, “Christ, Lee! Get up! She’s coming around!”

Lee looked over at me and finally realized what just happened. He didn’t panic like his brother, though. He got up and calmly took the video camera from his brother. He continued to record and said, “Go stick your dick in her mouth, Kirk. See what she does.”

“Fuck you! I’m going to...”

“DO IT!”

Kirk didn’t know what to do. He’s terrified. But I assume that doing what his big brother tells him to do has become so ingrained in him this afternoon that he knelt by my face and dangled his soft cock in my face. I started to turn my head away. I was almost as surprised as him when my muscles reluctantly obeyed. But once again Lee urged, “Do it!”

Kirk grasped my head, turned it back toward him and gingerly forced his cock back into my mouth. I’m not certain how it happened. Looking back later I was never certain if I even tried to keep my mouth closed or if I just let him force his slimy cock back into my mouth.

The sensations, even after all the times he raped me this afternoon, were apparently irresistible. His cock quickly began to grow hard again even though he’s obviously terrified. Second later he exclaimed, “Holy shit! She’s sucking it! She’s sucking it!”

I didn’t realize until he said it that I was, in fact, sucking his cock! What the fuck is wrong with me! I vaguely remember trying halfheartedly to pull back. But he held my head in place and I remember continuing without giving it a lot of thought. I sucked his cock until he shot a little bit of cum in my mouth!

He backed off in a hurry as soon as he climaxed. I swallowed automatically and after clearing my very dry and sore throat and blinking my eyes until the fog cleared away I struggled to sit up. I was in the process of trying to tell them how much trouble they’re in when Lee dropped to his knees beside me and the next thing I knew I was sucking on his cock once again!

I swear I can’t explain it. But even as I started sucking on his cock I knew that as awful as all the previous sex scenes have been, these last two blowjobs are nails in my coffin. I’m awake. I’m moving and speaking. And yet here I am, sitting up and sucking on my stepson’s cock like a more than willing slut!

He didn’t climax again. He has apparently already reached his limit. But his cock grew hard and he obviously enjoyed the stimulation anyway. After several minutes he quietly said, “We’ve got you now, bitch. You belong to us. We’ve been fucking you all afternoon and we recorded every minute of it. But that’s just entertainment. These last two blowjobs give us the deed to your ass.”

I glanced up at him even as I continued to suck on his cock. Our eyes met and he smiled. He said, “You know it, too. It’s funny how you don’t look all that upset. I think you woke up and realized you’re enjoying this. You didn’t want it to stop once you became aware of what was going on. You didn’t enjoy it as much as we did, of course. But now that you’re sober you’ll probably enjoy it more.”

I don’t know how much longer that oral rape would have lasted if Kirk hadn’t said, “Lee, it’s getting late. Dad will be home in less than an hour.”

Lee backed off and said, “You should probably go up and take a shower. I have a DVD to make. See you at supper, mom.”

They gathered up the camera gear and went inside, leaving me sitting in the wet spot on the cum stained blanket in a daze. I wasn’t even certain I could stand. I turned over and got up on my hands and knees just as Lee came back out through the patio doors. He laughed and said, “I wish we could have had you like that a little while ago. You look hot on your hands and knees. We’ll have to keep that in mind for next time.”

He came out, picked up his and his brother’s trunks and stopped at the edge of the blanket looking down at me. Finally, he said, “It looks like you need some help, mom.”

He came closer and leaned over, but not to help. Not at first. His hand came to rest on my ass and he caressed it for a moment before saying, “You’re one of the hottest women I’ve ever met. I think it’s great that we’re going to be getting along so much better now.”

He finally removed his hand from my ass and helped me to my feet. I stood facing him on very wobbly legs. I was dizzy as shit and afraid I might fall at any moment. But I looked at him and said, “I’m not going to tell your dad what you did. I don’t want to destroy this family. But this will never happen again. Never! If you...”

The smile on his face turned to scowl in an instant. He snarled, “Shut up, cunt! You don’t give orders anymore. I do. Me and Kirk are going to fuck you any time we want from now on. I don’t mind destroying what you think of as your family. We never wanted you here anyway. I’d miss you now that I’ve found out what a good fuck you are. But what the hell, if you aren’t going to put out who needs your skanky ass?!”

He pulled me off the blanket with more force than was necessary, nearly knocking me back down on my ass in the process. He picked up the blanket and left me standing there in shock. I picked up my bikini and thought about putting it on. I wasn’t certain I could the way my hands are shaking and after all, what’s the point? I grabbed my glass and pill bottle from the table by the lounge chair and went inside.

I put the glass and pills in the kitchen and finally looked at the clock. It’s after six! Shit! Craig hasn’t called to say he’ll be late. He’ll be home around six-thirty. I’ve got to take a shower and now that the effects of the pill are wearing off I’m aware of the pain in my mouth from having a wisdom tooth removed only hours ago. One thing’s for damn sure, I’m not taking any more of those new pills!

I drew a glass of water and went up to my room, still carrying my bikini. Kirk was just coming out of his bathroom when I got to the top of the stairs. He saw me and smirked. He stopped and watched until I went into my room and shut the door. I went to my medicine cabinet and took one of the three Vicodin remaining from the first extraction even though I knew it wouldn’t help.

I took a long hot shower. But as I stood under that hot, soothing spray the most disturbing thoughts and images assaulted my still fuzzy brain. Images of me, lying naked on a blanket while Lee and Kirk took turns, using me over and over until they couldn’t even cum anymore. Those mental images were accompanied by shockingly erotic thoughts of things to come, thoughts of being a mindless sex toy to two horny teenage boys. Thoughts that shouldn’t be having the effect on me that they are. Please! Let it be because of that pill I took! I’m not like that! I can’t possibly want them to use me like that, not again!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.