Kimmy, Beth and the Lingerie Store - Cover

Kimmy, Beth and the Lingerie Store

Copyright© 2012 by Kimmy D

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm Kimmy, and this is my first try! This story is about me and my dad, but I have to talk about my friend Beth too, because none of this would have happened if she hadn't started working at a big lingerie store. My dad LOVED seeing her wear sexy underwear, which she started wearing around our house. Then at first it freaked him out when I went to work there. But he got over it...LOL!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Beth telling me about how she sucked off her brother got me super turned on, and she got a big kick out of that. After I turned out the lights, we were in my bed kissing and cuddling and she kept whispering in my ear about it.

"You liked that I sucked Andy's cock, didn't you?"

"Yes. Was it that obvious?"

"It was totally obvious, Kimmy. I'll bet it made you wet."

"Ya think?"

I spread my legs, which was pretty much a way to ask her to put her hand there, which she did. I'm not even sure why, but I remember I was wearing panties. She rubbed me on the outside of them first and felt that they were wet.

"You're already wetting your pants over me and Andy," she whispered.

"You know I am. You always make me horny, Beth. And you know I think your bro is so cute. And ... just the thought that you did that with him..." She slipped her hand inside my panties and barely touched my pussy. I moaned, like ... loud. "Oh Beth ... Yes, I fucking love that you sucked your brother's dick. Fuck, that feels so good."

She started kissing my mouth more, and all over my face and neck. My pussy got so much more wet that pretty soon she was able to put at least three fingers inside me. And the whole time she just kept talking softly in my ear.

"You want to watch me blow him? You want to suck him, don't you? I'd like to see you blow my brother. I swallowed his cum, you know. Did I tell you that, Kimmy? I swallowed my brother's cum. And next I want to swallow your dad's cum."

Two things happened when she said that last thing. First, I immediately started cumming sooooo hard. Beth knows I like to get kissed really hard when I cum, and that's just what she did. She kept pushing her fingers in and out of my super wet pussy while she kissed my mouth like crazy. I swear, I was almost hoping she'd try to put her whole hand inside me. I've seen videos of that and it looks intense.

The second thing that happened was that from that moment on, I started thinking about what it would be like to have my dad's cock in my mouth. But that doesn't happen in our little story for a bit yet ;-)

Beth really liked working at the lingerie shop. She brought things home to show off all the time. She brought them over to my house to show me, and she modeled them for me at her house when I went over there. She kept modeling them for her brother too. And, she kept sucking his cock, while he kept doing her homework.

"Does Andy get his little-sister-blowjob every week, Beth?" I asked her one day when she was over.

"Honestly," she said, "I can't help doing it at least two or three times a week. I would suck him off every day if he would let me. I would do plenty more than that with him too."

"If he'd let you? What do you mean?"

"Get this Kimmy ... He's still so nervous! I've given him like, six blowjobs and just as many handjobs. And he's always like, 'What if Mom or Dad catches us? What was that noise? Oh, we shouldn't be doing this. You're my little sister!'"

"Oh, that sweet thing. That's so adorable."

"Can you believe I snuck into his room the other night, got into his bed totally naked, and he wouldn't even fuck me?"

"No way."

"I swear, Kimmy. I was so wet, and I just wanted Andy inside me sooooo much. I was riding him, and I thought he was gonna let me do it, but he just kept moving me around so it wouldn't go in me. Finally he came just from my wet pussy rubbing on his dick. But damn!"

"Oh, don't be mad at him, Beth. He's just awkward. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough."

"Maybe. I hope so. But speaking of guys I want to do ... what about your dad? When's your mom gonna go out of town again?"

"I know. She's had some big project going on and she hasn't gone away for a few weeks."

"Do you know how much lingerie I've been waiting to try out on your dad?"

"You're too funny. Maybe we should just do something like, you try things on in my room and we'll leave the door open halfway. Like, when my mom goes to the store. Andy may be nervous about wanting to get in your pants, but my dad can't control himself, even when you're wearing all kinds of clothes."

"That's a fun idea!"

So the teasing began. Whenever Kimmy came over she brought a bunch of bras and panties and stockings and garter belts and babydoll nighties and sexy silk pajamas and all kinds of other stuff.

She started off with the pajamas. Of course my mom knew where Beth was working, so she wasn't surprised to see her wearing things from there. But Beth always had some of the other sexy stuff underneath the pajamas.

And when my mom wasn't in the room, Beth would find some way to "accidentally" flash a bra or panties for my dad's benefit. And when my mom wasn't home, when it was just my dad, Beth and me, she would wear things a lot more revealing than pajamas. My dad was like, glued to her from the very start and I knew this game was gonna be so much fun!

Finally my mom was gonna be away for a few days.

"Are you sure you're OK with me trying to do something with your dad, Kimmy?"

"Totally, Beth. You know I think the idea is so hot."

We decided the way to start was for Beth and me to say we were going to hang out in my room, then have her go back down to get something so she could be alone with my dad. Only they wouldn't be totally alone, because I was gonna go downstairs with her and hide around the corner. My dad was watching TV when we started.

"Mr. Matthews?" Beth called out from the kitchen.

My dad was off the couch and coming into the kitchen in like, two seconds.

"What's up, Be... ," he started to say.

I couldn't see him, but I knew what had happened. He had gotten a look at Beth wearing these adorable white booty shorts with red polka dots, with half her ass hanging out, and a see-through top with a red bra underneath. She even made me drool.

"Oh, hi Mr. Matthews!" Beth said, sounding very excited. "I'm sorry if I bothered you, Mr. Matthews, but I can't find any pop here in the refrigerator."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.