Growing Home
Chapter 7

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Holding an upset kitten in each of my hands, I stepped away from Cousin Rebecca and walked passed her expensive thick briefcase standing up on the floor. I pushed on the edge of the open door with my shoe. The door started to swing closed, and with a thunk and a chink of keys still in the lock, it smacked into the left edge of the counter case just blocking the arc inside the doorway. The door slowly moved back toward me a few inches. As I stood there watching it, I could sense an almost malevolent tension beginning to build around me. I promised myself if I saw Asher the Asshole again I would seriously consider smashing my fist into his smug face, and be damned the crap I would certainly hear from Saloni afterward.

"Avram," I called out to my friend as I turned around and saw he was just now dropping his right hand from his forehead and looking around in distress. "Avram, please close the door? Let me deal with these kittens and then get something we can place these pearls into, okay?

"Okay?"

The Complex Manager finally looked back at me near the door, and nodded his head. His light-blue eyes looked haunted. I walked by the briefcase and then I picked my way past Cousin Rebecca. She just stood there looking at the pearls scattered outward from her feet. And I saw tears slowly dripping down her high cheekbones. Then I carefully headed across the bright Great Room toward the huge reflector which had storage shelves inside the frame. I felt I was moving away from the nasty tension I'd sensed back by the front door.

The kittens had quieted down as I brought them up against the chest of my leather jacket and I realized I'd left my keys in the door. I shrugged that off as I lengthened my stride heading for the back room in the pantry-laundry. I planned on shutting the kittens in the water room with their litter box, just in case. I brought Spot and Dheeth up to my neck and snuggled them against the sides of my neck and face.

As I walked by the dinning table I wondered just what this whole curse thing was that momentarily had given me the creeps; had freaked out my good friend so quickly; and had Cousin Rebecca motionless and in tears. Sure, I figured it had something to do with the broken strand of their Great-grandmother's pearls. But what did Avram expect was going to happen now, other than Asher proving he was a flaming asshole as well as making some kind of nasty implied threat to his Cousin Rebecca while she was almost catatonic?

Dheeth began to vibrate against my left cheek and in my hand as the soft long-haired gray-and-white kitten began to purr and rub his head along my cheek. I was surprised how comforting that was. As I walked into the kitchen, heading for the archway between the fridge and the stove, my lizard brain wondered why I hadn't taken Cousin Rebecca in my arms. You know, to just offer her comfort. Other than having my hands full of kittens at the time I passed her, my higher senses told me that she would be inconsolable until all of the pearls were retrieved.

Inside the pantry-laundry I noticed the door to the water room was open. Then, when I bent down by the big laundry sinks, thinking I was going to try and scoot that kitty litter box out by hooking the toe of my shoe at the back—the tray of litter wasn't there. Both kittens started squirming in my hands as I saw that their cat food and water bowls, along with a bigger cardboard box with a hole cut in the side and my tee shirt showing back in the dark shadows, were all there. It dawned on me that Spot must have let Saloni know by their mysterious means last night that having her bathroom so close to her food, water, and bed was not acceptable. I mean, according to Saloni, the kitten had already let my stepdaughter know what she wanted to be called, right; I asked myself facetiously.

I stood back up and went to the doorway to the back room, feeling as if I might be about to start juggle struggling kittens if they got any more active. Sure enough, there was the old towel under the litter tray in the corner. I put both kittens down inside the water room and hurriedly closed the door before they could escape.

Then the whole meshuga logic of it hit me—if Spot, a mere kitten, was concerned enough about the separation of the clean from the unclean to commune with Saloni about moving the kitty litter tray; maybe really old pearls at the crux of some weird supposed curse could just as easily be sensitive to being exposed to the unclean. With this kabbalah-gypsy mysticism I'd been exposed to coming up the stairs I figured an ounce of prevention might be worth a pound of cure, so to speak. That is, in helping mitigate a big chunk of this curse. Even if this curse only existed in the perceptions of those who believed in the thing, I did not want to see my good friend and his cousin upset any further.

So, deciding to go with my gut instinct, I would need something clean to place the collected the pearls in. Then, something clean to pick up the sensitive objects with. I would also need a cleaning agent for the hands of the gatherers as well as for maybe anointing the pearls to counteract the pollution of my hardwood floor and the paws of kittens. If nothing else, this would make for great theater, I decided—and only if Avram and Cousin Rebecca would be willing to go along with it.

I knew I had a yet unopened gallon of distilled water for use in my steam iron and the steam-cleaning wand. There were unopened paper sleeves with bamboo chopsticks in my silverware draw. It was a good thing my Chinese professor had considered any student who was unable to pick up and easily move about a boiled pea without mashing it, or who could not pick up a boiled quail egg, as being unsophisticated in the use of chopsticks. Plus, being able to demonstrate those two skills had earned me five bonus points on my final exam in Chinese 103 in my first college go around. Pearls would not be a problem. Then I wondered how many pearls there were, exactly.

With the pure water and several sleeves of unopened chopsticks on the prep island, I went to my miscellaneous cabinet under the work counter against the big wall. Stored in that cabinet there was a muskmelon-sized cardboard box with a Loft-warming gift I'd never opened farther than looking inside. The box had been a gift from my Aunt, dad's sister, and it contained three milky-white Fenton-glass candy dishes. I remembered the one which I'd seen at the top inside the box had solid-white round glass pearls around the top edges of the dish. I got the box and turned around and put it up on the black granite counter by the other items. The box was marked as containing three of the candy bowls.

Then I hurried across the Great Room, going wide to the right of reflector and the scattered pearls. Now I could sense that unsettling tension to my left as I went on around the conversation nook and the support pillar, to the master bedroom. I realized the malevolent feeling had faded as I went through the doorway.

Once there, I opened the top drawer under my catchall tray on the top of my chest of drawers near the door. I found the thin waxed envelope of incense I'd bought yesterday and also a cheap butane cigarette lighter. I closed the top drawer and noticed a clear-cellophane-wrapped bar of brown modeling clay on the top of my chest of drawers next to my tray. I had no idea where that had come from—but Saloni came to mind. I picked that up too.

Now I figured I had what I needed to make some Loft magic, or counteract some gypsy magic ... or, just make a yutz of myself.

Xxx

"What is to be done?" Avram was asking the air as I walked up to him from the direction of the master bedroom. I don't think he had moved any further than to close the front door and go back to the spot where he'd stood since I'd left with the kittens. There was a palpable feeling of impending doom around this part of the room where my friend was standing that was setting me on edge.

"This is catastrophe..." he muttered. "What is to be done?"

Looking over at her, I was sure that Cousin Rebecca had not moved from where she stood in the reflected sunshine.

"Shalom, Avram," I said to my friend and I gazed back into his distressed light-blue eyes. He looked back at me beseechingly.

"Are you willing to help me collect these pearls, my friend? We will need to make a ceremony to purify this space first, and then ourselves. Will you assist?"

A spark of surprise animated his eyes. His reddish eyebrows went up slightly. Avram nodded his head. "You know of such things?" he asked me with dawning hope in his low voice.

"Are you willing to help?" I asked him again, and he nodded his head quickly. "Then, we both need to say a silent prayer asking all that is Holy to guide our hands, and our hearts in this endeavor. Okay?"

"Yes," my tall lanky friend solemnly agreed. "That is fitting."

I nodded to him and closed my eyes and found myself praying.

By all that is Holy, guide our hearts, our thoughts, our hands. Cleanse this space and cast out despair with the pure light of being. Cleanse our work and may evil-doers find their wishes and intent reflected back into only their own eyes. By all that is Holy—Amen.

And I opened my eyes and saw Avram holding his right hand up covering the back crown of his head and moving his lips with his eyes still closed. That was it, I told myself; Avram was using his hand in place of his yarmulke. Then, Avram opened his eyes and focused on me.

"My friend, forgive me, I did not think," I said to Avram. "What can be used in place of your yarmulke? Please tell me."

His eyes flashed with spirit and hope and he gave me a searching look as he lowered his right hand from his head.

"It should be an unused cloth cap, but in this case," he said, then thinking a moment, "any unused clean covering would suffice. Say, a new handkerchief?"

I had hated handkerchiefs since I was a little kid and my mom had always seemed to give my face a last minute forceful spit-baths with her handkerchief on the way to visit relatives as I squirmed in the front seat of the car wearing my uncomfortable dress clothes. There were no handkerchiefs in the Loft unless Jhoni had brought some with her when she moved in yesterday, I told myself. Was that just yesterday, I asked, as a glow of happiness began to fill me with the thoughts of her, and then of my Raisha and the girls. Thinking of which, I wondered if they might show up in the middle of this whole pearl recovery operation.

"No handkerchief?" Avram asked me, breaking into my feelings for my loving ladies. "Ummm, then something clean and unused that would cover the crown of my skull, that would be sufficient in this emergency. It is the righteous intent which matters."

"Ahhh, would..." I asked, not believing I was going to suggest this, " ... well, a new, clean coffee filter work?"

Avram's eyes popped open in shock, and after a few moments I saw a little glitter of the friend I so cherished begin to come back into his eyes. And then he began to transform as a tentative grin came to his thin face. He reached up and took hold of the shoulders of my leather jacket.

"Nu? What better to help filter out the evil of this terrible curse?" he seemed to ask himself out loud. Then a big grin broke through the remaining gloom on his face and gave me a little shake. "James, I am thinking this will work. Do you have enough for yourself as well ... and, of course, Cousin Rebecca?"

"Yes I do," I told him. And I handed him the lighter, the waxed paper sleeve of incense, and the bar of clay. "I'll be right back."

Xxx

I returned from the kitchen with the plastic bag of pleat-sided coffee filters. After returning the lighter, the incense, and the clay to me in return for the coffee filters, Avram took one out of the plastic and, saying a little prayer under his breath, he put it on his head. Then, doing the same, he put one on my head. Then we walked over to Cousin Rebecca who still had tears running down her high cheek bones and had not moved anything but her head and neck as she looked down at the scattered yellowed pearls on the bright hardwood floor.

Avram covered Cousin Rebecca's head and then looked at me, asking what is next with his light-blue eyes. I put the lighter and the incense into the right bottom pocket of my jacket and then tore the cellophane wrapper off of the brown clay. I put the cellophane in the right front pocket of my pants. Then I carefully stepped in front of the quietly weeping tall woman in the black business suit jacket and skirt and looked into her bereft light-brown eyes.

I raised the bar of clay up to the right side of her face. She was looking at me but not really reacting to anything I was doing beyond that.

"These tears are your true remorse, and your true offering for forgiveness," I found myself saying. "This is where we begin, by all that is Holy."

"By all that is Holy," Avram responded in a low sincere voice and I felt a frisson of energy tickle up my spine.

And I wiped the clay down her right cheek through the tracks of her tears. Then I moved the clay to her left cheek and turned the bar over.

"These tears are sacred, shed them now without shame," I said and gently moved the bar of clay down her left cheek, "by all that is Holy."

"By all that is Holy," my friend intoned to another little burst of energy.

"We are but clay in the hands of all that is Holy," I said and I tore a quarter of the bar off with a twist of my right hand. I handed the majority of the clay toward Avram. He reached out with the plastic bag containing the remainder of the coffee filters held in both of his hands and I placed the modeling clay on that.

I rolled the knob of clay I had into a ball, feeling it warming as I moved it between the flat palms of my hands. Then I got out the waxed sleeve of incense. I shook out the stick ends of four lengths of incense and selected one, pulling it out of the long thin translucent sack. I stuck the end of the incense sack back into my jacket pocket and then stuck the stick of incense into the clay. I could smell the sandalwood coming from the thick moist-looking brownish covering of punk and incense along the stick.

Help me Grandfathers I found myself thinking as I stepped to Cousin Rebecca's left side, which was the east. I knelt down and fished the lighter out of my pocket.

"Let the fragrance and smoke of this incense carry away your sorrows and the taint of blame and help cleanse this space of all evil," I said. "By all that is Holy..."

"By all that is Holy," Avram echoed in a louder voice this time, accompanied by the sense of more energy.

And I fired up the tip of the thick moist-looking stick of incense. Once it was alight and burning well, I blew out the flame. And as the bluish-white plume of smoke started to curl up into the air of the Great Room in the reflected sunlight, I pushed the warm malleable ball of clay holding the incense upright down on the bright hardwood floor of the Loft.

I stood up, putting the lighter into my jacket pocket and step behind Cousin Rebecca. I reached out to Avram and got the bar of clay and wrenched off another quarter. Then I repeated the whole process, but this time before lighting the incense I said, "Evil is not accepted here, only the pure light of being washes through this space, by all that is Holy."

"By all that is Holy," my true friend said, and the malevolent tension in space around us began to relax a bit.

Then I stepped to Cousin Rebecca's right, to the west, as Avram moved back out of the way, being careful where he stepped. He and I again repeated our actions with the clay and the incense, as wisps of smoke and the smell of sandalwood began to fill the bright air around Cousin Rebecca. This time I said, "Let the fragrance please our senses that we might exhale the evil which had entered inside and be cleansed; by all that is Holy."

"By all that is Holy," Avram said as I heard Cousin Rebecca take a shuddering deep breath and let out a sob that sound almost like relief.

Moving back in front of her and with the last lump of clay, I began to roll the final ball. Just then there was a fluttering that could be heard coming from the direction of the skylight, and the sunshine was disturbed for a handful of heartbeats. Now the soft coos of a flock of birds could just be heard in the silence of the Great Room. I continued with my actions and before lighting the incense I said, "I call on all that is Holy to sanctify this space and bless our work this day in recovering these pearls that we might return them to their former glory and purified status for all to behold their glory."

"By all that is Holy," Avram announced sounding sure and steady. And as the cooing of the birds grew just a bit louder a little quiver of maybe power and awe went up my spine.

As the tendrils of incense rose up in the bright air around her, Cousin Rebecca looked down at me kneeling in front of her. Her light-brown eyes had her spark back in their depths as she gazed at me and sniffed. I stood up and held her gaze with mine.

"Remain here while Avram and I cleanse our hands and ask for a purifying blessing on the tools we will use to recover your Great-grandmother's scattered pearls, so they and that which they represent might be joined together again, and made whole and even stronger than ever before."

"I will remain," Cousin Rebecca said in a soft voice, and gave me a hint of a nod. "Please ... ahh, thank you..."

Now, I could feel there was definitely positive energy afoot, but something was nagging at the back of my mind, down in my lizard brain. I relaxed and closed my eyes while letting go of all thought. I let the rest of my senses sharpen without my eyesight to overawe them.

I could smell the wonderful sandalwood incense and under that aroma, the comforting scents of my home. I could hear the cooing of the birds—they must be pigeons I told myself, since I didn't know if there were any flocks of doves around. Then again I quieted my inner voices. I felt the warmth of the reflected sunlight on the back of my leather jacket and the hair on the back of my head. I took a deep breath and as I exhaled, from out in front of me, I felt a small dark persistent malicious presence.

I opened my eyes and beyond Cousins Rebecca's left shoulder I saw the black metal case containing Asher's electric currency counter sitting against the north wall of the Loft by the double doors.

That fucker, I thought. Then, I asked myself, was he so tainted that even his tools were unclean? Of course they would be, and in this case, it was my duty to cleanse this tool and remove his malicious presence completely from this space before starting to recover the pearls.

Xxx

So, after motioning for Avram to follow me, and wearing our white paper coffee filter yarmulkes and hearing the soft cooing from the skylight, the two of us negotiated the pearl field on our way to the prep island in the kitchen. I asked Avram to say a silent prayer with me requesting all that is Holy to bless the water and tools the two of us were about to use in our righteous endeavor. After that we washed our hands with some of the pure water, drying our hands by using more coffee filters from the plastic bag. I had my good friend pick up the bag of coffee filters, the cardboard box, and the sleeves of chopsticks and follow me as I walked back to Cousin Rebecca, while I carried the plastic gallon of purified water.

I had Avram stand by his cousin as I made my way to the front doors. I unscrewed the cap from the gallon of water and splashed water on the black case while whispering, "Out evil, be washed away with this pure water. Unclean to clean, the pure light of being drives you out. Be gone from this sacred space."

Then I bent over and put the case on its back and opened the two latches holding the top of the case closed. After turning back the top and exposing the electro-mechanical counter inside. I dribbled a few drops of water on the top of counter as I repeated the words I'd said over the outside of the thing as best as I could. I closed my eyes and with a deep breath I sensed my surroundings. I found nothing to niggle at my lizard brain now. Standing up, it was time to get down to picking up pearls. I hoped my good friend Avram knew how to use chopsticks, or else I was going to be crouched over for a long while.

Xxx

The bright almost still air of the Great Room illuminated by the reflecting panels on the A-frame was layered with a multitude of softly floating delicate bluish strata of fragrant smoke from the sandalwood incense.

I was crouched over about to put the latest pearl I'd recovered from the floor with my purified chopsticks into the white glass palm-sized candy dish between my knock-about shoes. The elevator motor kicked on above and behind me. The abrupt sound gave me a little shock and a fluttering disturbed the reflected sunlight as the flock of birds took wing from the roof, lifting off over the dome of the skylight. All of that brought me out of my single-minded concentration, as I thought, be here purified while I placed this latest pearl among the others in the thick white glass dish.

Cousin Rebecca had told us there were a total of 72 quarter-inch yellowed pearls on the necklace. I had 20 now resting in my shallow glass bowl. I wondered how Avram was doing closer to the big wall. He was a true whizz with chopsticks it had turned out.

I looked up from my labor and realized Cousin Rebecca, standing at the center of the four sticks of smoldering incense, as well as my lanky friend crouched over closer to the big wall were both turned toward the end of the short elevator entry hallway across to our left—my left rear—waiting to see who exactly would be coming up from the garage.

This is going to be interesting, I told myself as the lift pulleys engage and the elevator car start up the shaft from the garage.

I could feel the expectation gathering in the Great Room from the three of us. No one said a thing for the long thirty seconds it took for the elevator to reach the third floor landing. I could hear the faint clack-clack through the fire door at the end of the short hallway which was the safety gate opening. Seconds later I heard the fire door slide rapidly open and smack against the stop blocks. Two pair of feet sounding like elephants charged into the short hallway.

"I smell incense!" Madhuri's voice called from the hallway. "James is back!"

"Madhuri!" I heard her mother call, with an almost warning tone in her voice.

My oldest stepdaughter-to-be, in an open new dark-blue jeans jacket, dark-blue tee shirt and blue jeans rushed out of the slight shadows at the end of the hallway with Saloni in a dark-red jeans jacket, a bright-red tee shirt, and wearing black jeans following a step right behind her.

They both skidded to a halt on their new hiking boots near the edge of the light-flooded floor area in the Great Room. Madhi's long plaited braid and Saloni's pony tale bobbed as both of their beautiful dark-skinned faces looked around at the sight that greeted them.

"What in the world are you doing?" Madhuri asked me from about fifteen feet away, her voice full of surprise and her dark eyes full of barely repressed glee.

"James! Who is this babe?" Saloni demanded from her sister's right.

"Why are you all wearing those ... mmm ... coffee filters on your heads?" Jhoni asked us, now a few steps out of the hallway back behind the girls and further to their right. I saw she was holding three clothing bags bundled over her left arm as she walked toward the Great Room. She had her big pocket book over the right shoulder of the new-looking pink jeans jacket she wore over her filled-out pink tee shirt. A shot of naughty energy gushed up from my lizard brain as it hoped she was wearing pink panties under her blue jeans to match the jacket or the tee shirt.

"James..." Raisha asked with a serious note in her musical voice as she followed our girlfriend on the hardwood floor between the hallway opening and the support column which marked the start of the conversation nook, " ... are you conducting some kind of a, well, a ceremony?" She was holding three medium-sized shopping bags and her purse. I noticed she was wearing what looked like a new black jeans jacket as well as the new blue jeans she'd worn at breakfast. My blue dress shirt had been replaced by a dark-blue tee shirt.

"Do you want us to possibly ... wait in the bedroom," my astute fiancée asked, "until you have finished?"

"Mmm, are those..." our girlfriend asked as she took a few more steps toward me, "real pearls on the floor?"

"I can help!" Madhuri bubbled, sort of swinging the shoulders of her dark-blue jeans jacket in excitement where she stood. "I've helped pick up scattered pearls before, haven't I, Saloni?"

"Not that again," my youngest step-pain-in-the-butt-now complained, "you know that was an accident. Momma!"

"Girls, please calm down. Jhoni, do not go any further onto the Great Room floor," Raisha called to all three of them. "I sense something is going on here we must respect. James is the head of our household—he and this other man would not be burning incense, wearing coffee filters, and picking up pearls with chopsticks to put in what appears to be fancy ashtrays, without a very good reason.

"And while I am beginning to enjoy James' sense of humor, he does not strike me as a man who goes to such efforts for a practical joke."

Well, Avram might, I thought as I noticed the air currents from their opening the fire door and the ladies entrance into the Loft were slowly spreading out and gently bumping and swirling the stratified layers of incense smoke that hung, starting about six feet off the floor, in air the Great Room.

"Ahhh... Shalom all of you," Avram spoke up for the first time since I'd explained to him how to collect the pearls with the little release saying for each one. "James, if I might be so bold as to introduce myself to your ladies?" And he looked at me for my permission, which I gave to him with a thankful nod and then a big grin. He gave me a nice smile in return. Now, I smirked to myself, he is going to be the center of attention.

"Ladies of this righteous household," Avram announced in a solemn voice as he straightened up some in his crouch, "my true name is Avram Ben-Akiba. However, in the world of common men, I and my extended family answer to the last name of LaVan..."

Whoa! I thought. What is this true name, Ben-Akiba stuff, I asked myself? Avram had always been Avram Lavan as far as I'd known. This day was getting stranger and stranger, and we hadn't even gotten to my folks' house, yet.

"I am the manager of this fine Turpin Street Complex," my friend told them from his position on the other side of Cousin Rebecca and near the big wall and one of the dwarf citrus trees in its cut-off whisky barrel pot on casters. "And ladies, this is not a practical joke—this..." and he made a sweeping gesture with his right hand holding his chopsticks, " ... is practical Kabbalah at work."

I looked from Avram back to the ladies. Both of the girls were following what was being said with lively questioning eyes. Jhoni was scanning the floor as if she were counting the yellowed pearls still scattered about and not really listening. My Raisha was looking from Avram back to me and then at Cousin Rebecca with her dark eyes transmitting understanding and her elegant eyebrows slightly raised.

"Girls, Jhoni," my dark-skinned beautiful and statuesque fiancée called to the three, "we will go into the master bedroom until James comes for us and then introduces us to his friends here. They are busy and must not be disturbed further. Come, now. Let us go."

And to my partial amazement, Madhuri and Saloni both turned around and started for the door to the master bedroom. Jhoni was still carefully checking around on the floor between her, Cousin Rebecca, and me.

"Titli!" Raisha hissed, getting a little jerk of our girlfriend's pink-jacketed shoulders as her head came up straight and she blushed as her blonde hair dropped over her right eye.

"Honestly..." my black-haired fiancée told our girlfriend, "... you are worse than the girls sometimes..."

Xxx

I noticed the incense stick to Avram's left where he sat with his back toward the big wall had burned three-quarters of the way down. To my right, Cousin Rebecca had been shifting her weight from shoe to shoe at times for the last ten minutes. Avram and I sat with our legs crossed in front of the tall business woman and counted out pearls in low voices from what had been Avram's candy dish into the third purified candy dish on the bright floor between us. The reflected light was warm against my left side and shoulder. Cousin Rebecca's pale face seemed to glow above me to my right.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.