Growing Home - Cover

Growing Home

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

I sat quietly with Raisha now in the passenger seat beside me in the idling van. A short while before I had pulled into the perpendicular empty parking spot next to the canopy-covered sidewalk of the South Promenade of the Creekside Mall. From time to time, evening shoppers or people coming or going from one or another of the three different restaurants and the pizza place along this Promenade walked by us outside the van. Across the sidewalk from us was a store's big plate-glass window presenting a backdrop to the passersby that offered large tilted boxes of train sets or HO slot-car tracks; remote-controlled planes hanging down on clear monofilament; remote-controlled trucks, cars, or military tanks on an elevated shelf; as well as several sizes of Estes rocket models on single shelves going up the sides of display.

According to the dashboard clock of my Ford, it was ten-after-nine on a clear chilly Saturday night. And the entire Mall and its outlying businesses which were located in the South, East, and the North Promenades were very busy. The acres and acres of parking lots seemed to be mostly packed with cars. On pulling into the front entrance of the Mall, I had felt as if my stomach dropped for a moment when I saw all the traffic, and I realized how difficult it was going to be to find a place to park anywhere near the Pharmacy. But, I ended up feeling lucky when I happened on this spot in front of a surprisingly busy Hobby Shoppe three stores west of the State Store. And the State Store was next to the Pharmacy where Georgieanne worked, to the east.

I had shown Raisha how to use the captain's chair control levels to unlock and move the pedestal and rotate the front passenger seat. Now she sat quietly up front beside me again. Jhoni had gone bouncing down the illuminated sidewalk to the Pharmacy about fifteen minutes before. The pale skin of her cheeks and the bridge of her fine nose was still glowing from what she had started chanting to the raised ceiling of the van about a half-a-mile before I had exited the interstate for the Creekside Mall—

"I am cumming ... I am cumming ... I am cumming... " Jhoni had crooned all the way to the base of the exit ramp as I'd driven along with the evening traffic. Her sultry vixen voice had slowly climbed in volume and urgency behind me as our beautifully naughty fiancée finger-fucked the twenty-five-year-old doctor's wife. In the rear-view mirror, I saw Jhoni's blue skirt was up around her waist, as she sprawled sideways over Raisha's lap in the captain's chair nearest to the double-door of my van. The elastic waist band of Jhoni's almost glow-in-the-dark white panties was pushed down to the tops of her thighs by Raisha's moving left wrist before I had looked back out the windshield as the van started up the curving off-ramp. "I am cumming ... I am cumming ... Cumming...

"CUMMING!"

I was still surprised at how much energy Jhoni had immediately afterward when I was able to safely look in the rear-view mirror again at the top of the exit ramp while waiting for the traffic light to change. There had been no basking in the afterglow, no loving cuddling in Raisha's arms, no murmured little endearments between soft short kisses. Jhoni had just vigorously stretched her legs out straight across the carpet while pointing the toes of her shoes as both of her arms went back beside her messed-up blonde hairdo toward the side door and across Raisha's supporting right arm. Jhoni had almost violently arched her back from where her exposed hips rested on Raisha's lap. Then her whole body shook for three seconds as she had rapidly contracted and flexed all of her muscles at once.

With a happy schoolgirl giggle, Jhoni had then arched her hips off of our fiancée's lap. She pulled-up her panties and my girlfriend had tugged them into place to her satisfaction. With a kiss so quick to Raisha's mouth that I was envious of Jhoni's ability to cum-and-go without pissing-off the woman who had just worked so strenuously to give Jhoni her orgasm while not even getting a real thank-you, Jhoni had moved over to her original seat. Then she had dug into her purse, found her brush, and had started combing her hair to make herself presentable as she continued to chuckle to herself.

When I had looked back at the traffic light, it was still red.


"By all that is Holy, James," Raisha finally broke our waiting silent anticipation, rustling her black silken hair as she shook her head back and forth against the headrest of her captain's chair, just across the cowling cushion from me. The inside of the front of the van was semi-bathed in lighting coming from the perfectly spaced fixtures up under the sidewalk canopy outside the wide windshield in front of us. "I cannot believe what has been happening to me, the emotions I'm feeling, or the things I have done ... since I first saw you as I walked out of your elevator this afternoon. And, I really cannot believe how aroused—how horny—I am right now ... or, that I ... I feel comfortable enough with you already to be telling you any of this yet ... And, you need to know, I am in the middle of my cycle tonight. So, if you are not serious about not only being willing to become a father, but also gladly ready to welcome a possible baby into your life ... along with all the other radical changes we are beginning to experience together ... I tell you, right now, would be the appropriate time to say something to me, because I am going to drag you into the back of this van if Jhoni does not return to us quickly."

"Raisha..." I said looking at her as I took a deep breath and realized the inside of the van almost reeked with the rich aroma of aroused pussies—finger-fucked and untouched. My left fingers found the power window controls on the door console and I opened my side window a crack with a quick hum of the electric motor. And then I slightly opened the back passenger-side window vent near the bed for some circulation to clear the air. "I understand exactly what you mean about how fast all of this is happening. When I realized who the girls could be before Missus Hazarika made her introductions, I couldn't believe the anticipation I was suddenly feeling, knowing you were up in the Loft helping Jhoni. It was as if I felt the hand of fate moving inside my heart and soul—"

"—or possibly ... the hand of all-that-is-Holy?" my fiancée suggested, watching my eyes and face and so beautiful I could hardly believe my luck.

"Oh..." I told her as I felt a big grin breaking out on my face, "I am beginning to comprehend there is not any possibly when it comes to all-that-is-Holy, my love. And, with that realization, I am just going to abandon trying to control my fate any more and allow it to take me ... or us, where ever it will. Sort of, may A-T-I-H's will, be done. And if that will bestows on us a new life tonight, or in the weeks to come; I can only see that as a precious blessing and as a gift to be cherished, right along with his Mother."

"His?" Raisha asked me in a relieved, rich teasing voice. "So ... you are hoping to push your strong lund inside my yoni so you can plant a boy child up in my womb, are you?"

"Since your yoni, as I understand it, is the threshold to your eggs, my seed might just knock on one's door later this evening," I said to Raisha. "But you know how men are about asking for directions, don't you? So ... don't be disappointed if my boys all get lost on their way the first time or two. However, to be safe in case I have the mechanics of this whole how-to-have-a-baby thing wrong, I am also planning to seed the other two openings in your body often as well, my soon-to-be adorable sexy Missus Sitwell."

My fiancée's eyes went big, showing up white in her strikingly stunning dark face framed by her lustrous black hair.

"Oh, look," Raisha said, quickly raising and pointing her right index finger to our left at something outside the van and sounding suddenly even more relieved to be changing the subject, "here is Jhoni coming out of the store now..."

And then as I watched her lovely features, I saw my fiancée's dark flashing eyes sort of squint, causing her nose and cheeks muscles to slightly wrinkly her smooth mid-chocolate-colored skin in consternation.

"James ... I thought Jhoni told me she had arranged to meet with only one girl this evening?"

With both hands on the steering wheel of the idling van, I turned from Raisha and looked out of my side window. Through separate small groups of coat-wearing shoppers under the canopy over the sidewalk, I saw Jhoni. Her right arm held a small paper sack and her big purse against the right chest of her tweed coat. To her right were two girls slowly walking with her and as a group they traveled in our direction. The ladies were four storefronts away and seemed oblivious to the people around them. Our girlfriend had her head turned to the slightly taller girl beside her and was intensely talking as she moved her left hand, palm up, as if she were testing the weight of an object held there, out in front of her tweed coat.

I could see the taller girl listening to Jhoni was Georgieanne, who wore an unzipped body-hugging dark coat that came down to the middle of the lower leg of the white uniform pants she was wearing. Georgieanne had her hands in the side pockets of her coat and she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at the sidewalk in reply to what ever Jhoni had just said.

There was a shorter girl walking on the other side of the mousy-looking long brown-haired pharmacy clerk. A gray, to-the-knees full skirt stuck out below the waist of the snapped-up red high-school varsity-letter jacket that she wore. The jacket had gray leather sleeves that were the same color as her skirt. Under the lights of the canopy, I could tell she had somewhat red-colored thick curly hair down to her shoulders.

And while she was plump looking in the bulky jacket and skirt, she moved with a relaxed gracefully sway of her full hips. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing black-and-white saddle shoes and pink socks with folded over lacy tops and her lower legs looked curvy and pale.

She was obviously intently listening to what ever Jhoni was saying. And even at this distance, I could see she wore early 1960s-style cat glasses on her wide face. Those glasses were the type of women's glasses that had large frames around the lenses and then were streamlined as the frames swept up to a point at the end-pieces at each side. The pointed end-pieces stuck out a little past where the hinge joined the temple arms to the frame. And while her skirt wasn't close to being filled out enough by the petticoat she must have on underneath it to be considered a true poodle-style outfit, as I think the dresses were called; she looked to me as if she was trolling for Fonzie from the TV show Happy Days I told myself.

"I wonder what this is all about," I said watching the trio while people walking toward them had to get out of their way as they advanced toward the van three abreast, seemingly in their own world. I wondered if I might need to run into the State Store and get me something to bolster my nerves.

"I must say," Raisha commented from my right as we both intently studied the girls approaching us on the lighted, canopy-covered sidewalk, "from here, I do not see the attraction myself. Perhaps it was the girl's personality that entangled Jhoni's libido ... You do not recognize the second girl by any chance, do you my sardaar?" And I heard Raisha as she leaned across the upholstered cushion cover the engine cowling and then felt her place her left hand on the right forearm of my leather jacket.

"I am still..." my fiancée told me in a low sultry voice as she squeezed me through the arm of my jacket, " ... very aroused, and wanting to finally feel the petals of my wet yoni spread by the girth of you strong lund, my sardaar. And this new development had best not delay my plans for us for very long."

That statement sent a wave of sexual energy and excitement throughout my body and down into my boxers and painter's pants. My semi-hard penis grew into the cock I enjoyed wielding so much, and I chuckled to myself about what vain simple creatures us men really were.

"If I would have known my sweet Titli was going to round-up such a crowd," Raisha husked out as she gave my arm another squeeze, "I would have insisted we stop at Hindi Herbs."

"I have heard you use that word on several occasions now, Raisha, when you are referring to Jhoni; so, what does titli mean," I asked her while watching my girlfriend slowly walk toward us with her two new friends. "And what is Hindi Herbs?"

"Titli means, well, butterfly—which is how the touch of Jhoni's amazing fingertips on my skin feels to me, like the flutter of the wings of a butterfly. And Hindi Herbs is a superb Indian apothecary and herbal shop in the North Promenade. There, I could purchase a certain tonic to augment your already evident sexual powers, James," Raisha told me with a delightful musical giggle. "Some ladies in our support group swear by its effectiveness. Once, Jhoni and I even laughed about someday being in a situation together where we might learn just how wonderful this particular elixir might be. At he time we thought it would possibly happen with my late husband, But now, I am thinking that with this busy evening we have ahead of us, it might be interesting to conduct a scientific study to see if the stories we have heard about this elixir are true."

"What ever you think will enhance the pleasure I can provide you and Jhoni," I told Raisha with a chuckle, "I am more than willing to try it if that is your desire."

Then I felt her let go of my arm as the trio of ladies neared the van and I saw them all look at me through my side window. I saw determination in Jhoni's face. And it seemed to me that Georgieanne was totally docile, from her wide eyes and her neck slightly bent forward as her hunched up shoulders nestled her head. Her brown hair framed her face and hung down straight on either side of her opened long tight coat which showed a few inches of her white uniform top. The plump light-red haired girl in the early 60's outfit beside the pharmacy clerk could be scanning my bones despite the side of van, I thought, with the intensity I saw in her eyes through the lenses of her green-framed cat glasses.

"Oh, forgive me, James," I heard Raisha say from my right, suddenly sounding meek as I heard her sit back in her captain's chair. "What happens tonight, how it happens, and with whom it happens, is of course—for you ... and Jhoni, as your designated social director for the evening, to both decide; not me. Your wishes, as always, will joyfully be my commands, my love."

Holy shit, I thought as shivers went down my spine as the meek submissive sound of my fiancée's voice ignited something within me, and the ripe waves of emotional and sexual energy she broadcast to me washed over me. When Raisha goes submissive, she didn't hold anything back I told myself. Damn, this woman was something else entirely.

Just then, all three of the females stopped outside the van and looked through the windshield at me and then at Raisha. Under the lights from the canopy, I saw that the girl with Jhoni and Georgieanne actually had soft-looking strawberry-blonde hair and she had a mass of freckles across the pale skin of her cheeks and button nose.

I also noticed that besides the shell of her cat glasses frame being green and through she large lenses, it was clear that she had green eyes. But now the X-ray intensity that had just been in her eyes was now replaced with a look of outright curiosity. I saw there was a red-flock 85 in block numerals on the shoulder where her gray leather sleeve joined the red body of her wool letterman jacket. I saw a large white-flock varsity C covering the right breast of the jacket as well, with what looked like two red-and-gray embroidered crossed field hockey sticks inside the bottom body of the block C letter. And I glimpsed the name Lucinda embroidered in white script on the left red breast of her jacket. It struck me that if 1985 were the year she was going to graduate, then she had to be a sophomore; and that would make her fifteen or sixteen. Did she know, I wondered, what Jhoni's intentions for her friend were already? Crap, I thought, what was going on.

After a few more moments of observing us like animals in a zoo, Jhoni brought the two girls around past Raisha's window, to the side door of the van. I reached down between my legs and worked the pedestal control lever and pushed my seat in its channel back far enough past the engine cowling until I had room to rotate the chair toward the rear without bumping my knees. Raisha had just started doing the same with her chair when the front portion of the double side doors came open. I saw Jhoni raise her right knee and she stepped up to the custom running board along the side of the conversion van and poked her head inside the door opening. To her left and still standing on the pavement were Georgieanne and, I guess, her friend wearing the Lucinda varsity jacket.

"Hello, James," Jhoni said in her sweet voice, sounding almost as if she hadn't seen me for a while and was surprised to run into me here at the Mall. "There have been some ... mmm ... issues that have come up."

Just then with a loud thump, Raisha pushed her seat all the way back to the end-stop of the heavy-duty channel in the van floor. Then she rotated her chair around and faced the trio at the side door. "Sorry," she said, "I've not yet mastered the seat controls."

"Georgieanne," Jhoni said, turning to the girl to her left as my blonde girlfriend reached out with her purse and small sack toward Raisha, who took the two items without comment and held them in her lap. "You remember James, from ... ah, last evening of course. And this is Raisha ... Raisha, this is Georgieanne, and this is her good friend ... mmm ... Lucinda. She requests that she be called Lu, or Cinda, but not Lucinda or Lucy.

"Please excuse me, you know, for using your full name, Lu; it would be poor manners not to introduce you without using your proper name," Jhoni told the strawberry-blonde, "before explaining your preference. Lu, this is James, and Raisha."

I nodded at Lu and saw she was intently studying Raisha. I watched as her green eyes flicking from my fiancée's face, down to her legs, then her chest and back to look at Raisha's beautiful face.

"As you two ladies can see," Jhoni went on, "they are not carrying anything to, well, club Georgieanne with, and there are no guns in the van. Are there James?"

"No, I left your pistol at Ted's, Dear; so he could clean it and make sure it is safe for you to shoot," I told her with a chuckle. Both girls quickly looked around the inside of the van. Georgieanne was focusing back on the bed. And Lucinda, after a quick sweep of the inside, once again couldn't take her eyes off of Raisha. But then, finally satisfied with her appraisal of my strikingly beautiful dark-skinned fiancée, Lucinda leaned her head through the opened door beside Georgieanne's taller shoulder, and looked up at the raised ceiling of the van. She sniffed once. Then, as her green eyes lighted up knowingly behind her green cat glasses, she loudly sniffed two more times.

"Boy, it sure smells kinda sexy in there," the pleasingly plump strawberry-blonde with freckles across her face said in a thin squeaky voice, watching me to see how I was reacting to her words. She licked her thin lips and shot a look at Raisha again before looking back at me. "So, ah ... James, are you really going to take my Georgie Girl here somewhere and, you know, pop her cherries for her? And ... you're what ... eight ... ten-years older?"

Great, I thought—another confrontational teenaged girl. I just shrugged my shoulders at her.

"And why do you find that so difficult to believe," Jhoni asked her. And, not getting an immediate answer from Lucinda, my beautiful girlfriend said. "Now that you see no threats ... why don't all of us at least get in where it is warm?" And Jhoni stepped back and swept her right arm and hand in toward the two back seats indicating the girls should get into the van.

Georgieanne turned to her friend, who just shrugged the red shoulders of her varsity letter jacket and gave Georgieanne a penetrating look in return.

"We can do that," the long brown-haired mousy-looking girl said to Jhoni. As my girlfriend stepped back to make room, Georgieanne carefully stepped up on the custom running board and then up into the back of the van, her long coat parting around the knees and legs of her white uniform pants. With the raised roof, she stood up straight as she moved across the carpeted floor to the captain's chair in front of me and sat down and looked at her hands. Then the plump strawberry-blonde stepped up into the van and immediately sat down across from Raisha. I watched the girl as she started checking out my tall fiancée's long fantastic dark legs. Then Jhoni stepped up into the van and closed the front half of the side door behind her. She stepped between Lucinda's black-and-white saddle shoes and Raisha's shoes, and sat down on the back of the cushioned engine cowling facing our two high school guests. She took her purse and sack from Raisha and put them on her lap.

"This is a nice van," Georgieanne said in a soft voice to no one in particular as she started looking around.

"Now, other than worrying about Georgieanne's well-being, which is a very good trait I want you to know, Lu," Jhoni said to the strawberry-blonde in her sweet voice but with a hint of her Vixen confidence in her attitude, "what other issues do you have about your friend's choice this evening?"

And I sort of got the idea that the issues that Jhoni was talking about were more between Georgieanne and her friend, than between the mousy pharmacy clerk and Jhoni's stated plan for the evening. And I also wondered what was happening to the stuttering, meek woman who had walked into the office of the Literary Magazine yesterday afternoon after knocking on the door.

Lucinda sat there looking from Raisha's legs to Jhoni's legs and back again for a minute, with a frown on her freckled face.

"Well ... I just mean..." Lucinda said in a pouting squeaky voice to Jhoni as she looked at her face, and she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket and leaned back in her captain's chair, "this guy already has two of the most gorgeous-looking women I've seen in a long time that didn't have staples in their bellybuttons with some of the other pages stuck together."

Then she looked over at me and boldly asked, "So, have you got a thing for young stuff; or what? Georgie Girl is passing up the chance-of-a-life-time by missing this Happy Days Party we were invited to go to ... And, it's just across the corridor, in Fairbourne; also, none of the asshole kids we have to deal with at our high school will be attending ... And, that is D-A-Z-E, as in drunken daze. At least, I talked Georgie Girl here into packing a costume ... just in case.

"You see ... I was really hoping to get so drunk tonight at this party," Lucinda said, sounding like she was mostly directing her words to her girlfriend, "I could find some FHS guy who wanted to finally relieve me of my virginity. Not to put too crude a point on it...

"You know Georgie Girl; this could be our only chance for a while at getting wild at a hot party at another school and all. A girl is a lot less likely to get a reputation around the old hometown that way.

"And," she announced, with a little bit of desperation edging into her squeaky voice, "the two of us really need to get the hell out of Dodge and tie one on tonight...

"Fuck. If you don't go Georgie," the strawberry-blonde said, turning to her friend sitting next to her, her squeaky voice sounding almost panicked and more upset than I thought the situation called for, "how am I supposed to get there? And I don't even want to have to call my Dad to come pick me up. I'd be home the rest of the night and he and mom would be asking questions." Then the plump girl hung her head down and I could actually feel her withdraw somehow from my awareness of the rest of us together in the van.

"Don't be upset with her, please," Georgieanne asked, looking right at me and leaning forward and resting the elbows of her long dark coat on the white knees of her uniform pants. "You see, a guy she knows pretty well died last night, right behind the Mall here. He was in a car accident ... You might have heard about it on the news..." And she looked away from me, down to the left side of her chair. And right there against the side of the interior wall next to the back heater vent and control panel, was my sack of stuff with the tops of two folded newspapers evident, sticking out of the paper bag.

"It made the papers, too," the timid girl said, looking back over at me.

"We both knew him, Gee Gee," Lucinda retorted, keeping her chin almost against her varsity letter jacket as she studied her shoes stuck out in front of her chair. "And, he was fucking shot ... My Uncle said that was what killed him. He told me he bled-out. He said, by the time the squad got there and found him, Keith was already dead..."

Now, what is this all about, I asked myself, hoping my surprise didn't show on my face as a rush of adrenalin hit my system. This girl knows what we have planned for her under-aged best friend, she is not happy about it, she has seen my van and my face; and her Uncle somehow knows what happened at the scene of the accident. This is not good.

"Lu's uncle is a Creekside cop," Georgieanne told us, and then looked over at her good friend as the willies shot up my spine. "He's a second shift sergeant. But ... he is still a really cool guy."

"I am very sorry to hear of your loss," I told Lucinda, wondering which of the two boys from the wrecked Suburban this Keith was and hoping this whole idea of Jhoni's wasn't going to come back and bite me right on my ass. I decided to be as sympathetic as I could. "I had a good friend who was shot and killed when I was a junior in high school. I was with him when it happened."

"Yeah, well ... good for you," Lucinda told me, still looking down her chest and then pointed her left arm at her girlfriend, while still studying her shoes. "And, you can bet, Georgie Girl, whatever happened to them was that fucking Ricktard's fault. I'm just happy that piece of shit died and that it took him most of the night to do it. Too bad he was in a coma the whole time. Who ever it was that tried to help Ricktard should have spent the time with Keith. Then he wouldn't have died all alone down in some old wet rainy ditch at least."

Damn it, I told myself. I could tell her that this Keith of hers hadn't died alone as she feared. But not only was her Uncle a cop, for Christ sake, she was some high school girl with an attitude I didn't know anything about, and who could be the biggest blabbermouth in the county. Not only would I be exposing myself as the person the cops wanted to talk to about the accident last night—and why I hadn't waited around—I am sure they would also really want to know why I had picked-up two underage girls at the Mall in my van. Crap, I chided myself, I can't go around trying to fix everybody I came into contact with who was in some kind of pain, now could I.

"I am sure it was Richard's fault," Georgieanne told her friend and leaned over and rested her right hand on the gray skirt covering Lucinda's left arm as the strawberry-blonde quickly pulled her arm and hand back from Georgieanne's reach. "You tried your best to warn Keith that Richard was trouble. It's not your fault."

"It would have been so much easier if Ricktard didn't always have such good pot and other shit all the time," Lucinda said, shaking her head and looking over at her friend.

"That was what he did, Lu," the mousy long brown-haired girl said and sat back in her captain's chair, sort of sinking her neck and head down between the shoulders of her long dark coat. "He was the friendly local high school drug pusher. I just don't understand why Keith didn't think he was as creepy as both of us did."

"That's because fucking Ricktard," Lucinda snapped back at her friend, sounding like they were rehashing an old argument, "wasn't always working some angle to try and get his schlong into any of Keith's bodily openings as he was with us."

"Don't bet on that," Georgieanne said in a quite voice. "Maybe that's why Keith never made the moves on you. You all but tripped Keith so he could land between your spreading virgin legs, you know."

"Yeah, well ... fuck you..." Lucinda said almost in a whisper. Then she continued in a louder voice, "But speaking of Ricktard's mind altering chemicals a moment ago—Georgie Girl, I really need to get drunk tonight. I can't do that at home. And I really wanna get laid for once and find out what that's all about ... since Keith was being such a dork about it. Help me out here, will ya? It seems like, no matter what I say, you're gonna go with these guys; so, you're taken care of already. But, you know I was looking forward to us to spend the night at this party. Dewayne's parents are gone for the whole weekend, Marky said. There's going to be plenty of places to sleep later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.