My Sister's Horny Friend

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: A story of how my sister fixed me up for my first sexual experience.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I guess just about everyone remembers their first sexual experience. I know I do and so does my sister.

No, this isn't an incest story, I never fucked my sister but she was there.

I was up in my room one summer morning when she came to my door and poked her head inside.

"Question for you, Danny."

"Yeah, sure, what."

"Have you had sex yet?"

Well, that came right out of the blue, my sister and I had never even mentioned sex to one another and now she asks me if I've done it.

"Um, no, not really," I told her not even wanting to ask why she was asking.

"Is it something you'd like to do?"

Shit, now this was getting weird. First, have I, then, do I want to?

"I guess every guy wants to, Dana. This is weird, why are you asking?"

"Well, you really didn't answer my question. Would you want to have sex?"

"I never thought you'd want sex with me."

"Damn, Danny, I didn't say me. That's supposed to be wrong. With another girl, not me."

"This is weird, Dana, come on what do you mean."

"She's really pretty and has killer boobs. She's hot. Look, I thought I was doing you a favor. Do you or not?"

"Yeah, I mean, this is all kind of crazy but, yeah, if I had the chance with a pretty girl, like you said, well, sure, why not?"

"Finally. Okay, are you ready?"

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ready. Like now, right now?"

"Right now. She's ready if you are."

"This girl is here?"

"Yeah, it's Krissa from next door. She's in my room. Waiting, waiting to see if you want to have sex with her."

By now I really wasn't trying to stall but to try to figure out why it was me being asked. So I asked my sister just that.

"She broke up with her boyfriend and she was telling me how horny she was so I suggested you. I was trying to be a nice sister."

I realized what Dana was doing now and told her okay, I'm in.

Also, I knew Krissa, of course, and, yes, Dana was right, she was a sexy girl.

"Come on," she said as I got up and followed her to the next door down the hallway and went in.

There was Krissa sitting on my sister's bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"Here he is, Krissa. It looks like you're gonna be his first time."

"Oh, great. Hi, Danny. This all seems crazy. I was telling your sister how horny I was since I broke up with my boyfriend and she said she'd ask you if you wanted to take his place for now. You've got a sister that's sure looking out for you, fella. So, what do you think? Wanna see what I look like naked?"

Okay, you're sitting there calmly reading a story. But try to put yourself in my place.

I'd never had any sex before except from my right hand. Krissa was great-looking and two years older than me. Next fall, I'll be a freshman, she'll be a junior. And my sister was setting me up with her. See? It's different when you think about it from a fourteen-year-old guy standing there with a hard-on in his pants facing a girl two years older asking you if you want to see her naked. Then, fuck her.

All I could do, really, was nod my head. She jumped up from the bed and started pulling off her teeshirt and dropping it on the floor. Then she reached around and her bra fell from her breasts and to the floor.

It felt like my jaw fell to the floor with her bra. She was beautiful. Krissa was a honey-blond, swept back in a ponytail, medium-height, curvy and with boobs that were killer. They were round and full, pointing straight out with small, dark red nipples.

"Like my boobs, Danny-boy? Come, take a feel, they're nice."

It seemed like a dream in a way, like something like this just couldn't really be happening. But my dick was acting in a way that was considering it all as very real, indeed.

"Oh, look at you. You're dick is sure hard. Come here, kiss my boobies."

We stepped toward each other as she lifted a breast up for me. I leaned down and kissed the upper part, then right on the nipple which I sucked into my mouth. I loved the hard center part, rolling my tongue around it while I sucked. Then ... I felt it, her palm was over my dick pressing down. This was real and happening. And my sister was right there.

I lifted up from her breast as she pulled down her shorts and panties, then stepped back.

"You want me, Danny? Tell me."

"Yes, I want to do it. You're so beautiful," I managed to mutter.

She pulled my tee up from under my belt and pulled it over my head, then knelt down and undid my belt, opening it and zipping down my shorts. One tug and they were down around my ankles as my whitey-tighties stretched out in front right before her face.

"Oh, look at this. Danny's all excited," she cooed as her palm rubbed up and down sending shivers through me.

I turned my head to see my sister standing there, smiling, watching her little brother being seduced by her friend.

"Let's see what's in here making all this poking out," she said, grinning up at me, as her fingers pulled the elastic away from my abdomen as she dipped her head looking down inside.

"Oh, I know what that is. Let's give it a little kiss," she said and pulled my briefs down, letting my dick stand there only an inch or two from her face. I watched as she leaned close and kissed the tip.

Then, her lips slid forward, wetly taking me into her mouth. She only sucked me for just a minute but, suddenly, without warning, I cummed in her mouth.

She didn't seem at all upset, just sucked once or twice more, then stood up, saying, "Looks like you were more excited than I thought," and smiled, taking my hand and leading me to my sister's bed.

"Have you ever eaten a girl out?" she asked and I wagged my head back and forth.

"Okay, Lesson Number One, the clit. Look, see in here?" she asked me as her fingertips parted her pussy near the top. "Look close, see that little bump there?" I nodded, fascinated by my first look inside a female. "That's the clitoris, the clit. Ever heard of it?"

I nodded again and she told me it was really sensitive, a girl's hot button but it needed to be treated gently.

She held herself open and asked me to lick over it so I bent down and swiped my tongue across it.

I could immediately feel her twitch a little.

"Um, yes, perfect. Now use your lips and tongue to suck and lick my pussy. I'll hold myself open for you."

This was really happening, I was down between a really pretty girl's legs, eating her pussy, something I'd heard countless tales of but never quite believing them all. But I was seeing that it was making Krissa feel so good.

I knew I was doing this while my sister watched but, well, I sure wasn't going to turn this down for anything. I really didn't care what she saw. After all, this was her idea in the first place.

"Oh, Danny, yes, oh, make me cum, Danny, right there, right there," she cried out as I felt her hips begin to shake and tremble. "OH, UH, UH, oh, omigod, keep going, don't stop," she cried and groaned. I'd never forget where it was, no I would always make it a focus of attention; the clit was so powerful, so hot.

"Up here, Danny," she said pulling me up over her, "fuck me, I am so horny," and I held my dick steady and pushed it right into her. She was slippery inside and it felt so good going back and forth in her, just awesome.

"Is it good, Danny? This is your first time, right?"

"Yeah, great, the best," I panted almost overwhelmed with it all.

"Go a little faster. Yeah, mmm. You like my pussy?"

I guess I never knew that girls would be so open about sex, using words that were considered bad but it was one of the many things I was learning that day.

"Oh, yes, I love everything about you, Krissa. This is so good," I gushed as my hips went back and forth.

"My little brother is sure growing up. I never thought I'd be sitting around watching you fuck one of my friends."

"Yeah, do we look hot? He's sure making me feel hot. This was a great idea, Dana. I kinda like having a younger guy like this," Krissa said.

"You got his cherry, girl. It's not everyday that happens."

For me, this was a dream come true. Totally unexpected, now I'm fucking this hot friend of my sister. And she's even watching me do it.

"Just keep going, I'm so close," she moaned as I was feeling like I could cum a second time.

"OH, YES, YES, OH, UH, uh," she cried out as my dick emptied whatever I had left into her.

She pulled me down to her, throwing her legs up around my back, linking her ankles to pull me tight as she yanked my head down, driving her tongue into my mouth. The force of it all simply overwhelmed me. I had expected girls to get off in a calm way but Krissa really went wild, kind of even lost it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.