Jasper's Scene

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Our favorite dog whore finds herself entertaining more than just a canine client when a small group of spectators gather to see the young woman in action…And get a bit of action for themselves as well!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Prostitution   .

I was in the park, my usual spot for a warm Sunday afternoon. It was nice and clean after a long week of spring rains, everything had turned green and the sky scrubbed blue. Not a cloud in it. And I'd found a good spot near an old beech tree to put my big quilt comforter. It was old and a bit ragged, a classic patchwork of fabrics hand stitched by my own grandmother before I was even born.

I loved that comforter and sat on it happily, pulling my long skirt down my legs and finding a well worn paperback in my purse. It was a western, Zane Grey, and thin because the man just didn't waste a lot of time with a story. It wasn't the usual fare that a young woman of twenty would be expected to read, but I wasn't the usual sort of woman most people would expect either.

Oh, I'm pretty enough, I suppose. I'd even been called beautiful by some of the boys in high school, but what did they know? Blonde hair and blue eyes tends to confuse the issue and having a hard, athletic sort of body didn't hurt. Most people assumed I was a swimmer, which I didn't completely understand, but perhaps it had to do with my smallish breasts and obviously toned arms and legs. My flat tummy might have helped too, but a swimmer? Nah. I wasn't quite so industrious in my hobbies.

This particular park was my favorite of the dozen or so scattered throughout and around the city. I liked it because it wasn't overly crowded, for one thing. There weren't a lot of college guys dragging coolers behind them and trying to hit attractive girls with their Frisbees as an excuse to introduce themselves. There were few children as well, which I appreciated, and none today that I could see. The playground here was some distance away and close to the parking lot and it wasn't much but a few swings and one lonely merry-go-round. I liked children from a distance.

The gay guys didn't come here either, since the local haunt for such activities was a park near the lake. From what I understood, the old boathouse there was a happening spot after sundown ... If you happened to be a gay man, which I'm obviously not. The lesbians, such as they were, liked a certain park on the hills to the west of town. It's a heavily wooded place and blessed with numerous hiking trails and I'd been there as a girl growing up. You could pick any path and find women sitting here and there, waiting for someone to come along. It had seemed strange and lonely to me at first, rather sad in a way, but I'd understood the necessity of it and made many brief friendships in that place.

Picking blueberries. That what I'd called it and such was always my excuse to my parents. I wasn't a lesbian anymore though. Much like boys had been, girls were just a passing fancy while I window shopped life. That was what I called it now, window shopping. I'd thought I needed a label when I was younger, you know, like straight, or gay, or bisexual. I was a girl. A daughter and a sister, and I was a student and smart and pretty and all of that. There were so many labels; so many names I could use to try and describe myself, but that seemed silly and finally I gave up.

At the end of the day all I really am is me, right? And so I decided to be me, which is hardly as easy as it sounds! What a paradox and not the sort of problem to be tackled on an empty stomach.

I had half a sandwich in my purse, egg salad, and I unwrapped it carefully, holding it by the paper towel I'd used. I'd eaten the other half on the bus getting here and now I was finishing my lunch and quite enjoying it while I read my skinny book and basked in the sunny day. I wish I could say it was fate, or better yet that I'd somehow planned what happened next, but the truth was that it was entirely by happy chance that a rather large puppy decided that he wanted a bite of my sandwich as well.

"Hey!" I narrowed my eyes as most of my sandwich disappeared, leaving me with a thumb sized bite as you can imagine. "I was eating that!"

"WOOF!" He had a deep voice and I think he had some mastiff in him, but a lot of St. Bernard as well. He had a huge dopey face, grinning from ear to ear, and so it was rather difficult to be angry with him.

"Well, you can't have this!" I said, popping the last bite into my mouth and savoring it. "I'm hungry!"

"WOOF!" he agreed and he was white and brown, with thick fur and deep brown eyes, lazy eyes too. I'd thought they were oriental at first, but no, the dog just didn't want to open them properly beneath his heavy brows.

"So, who are you then?" I asked and I reached for his collar, because he did have one. "Jasper, huh?"

"WOOF!" he nodded happily as I read his name aloud. He wagged his tail too and he was a dog in all respects.

"Do you have an owner, Jasper?" I wondered. "Or have you run off to seek your fortune?"

I looked around and there he was, as he had to be. A young man about my age or a little older, I suppose, early twenties and smiling sheepishly as he walked towards us. He was tall with dark hair and friendly eyes, a handsome man probably, and not particularly boyish despite his youth. He had the presence of someone older, someone in a hurry and I wondered how he could afford a dog like Jasper. Friends like that require a lot of time and I could tell already that this man slept with his watch on, which was a habit I could never abide. I'd thrown my watch away some while before.

"Jasper!" he said with mock exasperation. "What are you doing? I'm sorry; he got away from me and..."

"Yes he did," I nodded. "He ate half of my sandwich."

"Oh. Shoot, uh ... He sorta does that," the man frowned and Jasper was happy to sit on my comforter and I'd found myself scratching the dog behind his left ear.

"I'll make another one when I get home," I shrugged.

"Right," he cleared his throat and he'd already looked me over several times and now he did it again, so I smiled.

"Are you looking for a date?" I asked him before he could do something silly like introduce himself.

"Uh..." that drew his eyes to mine and they were blue, like mine. "Excuse me?"

"A date?" I tilted my head invitingly and took Jasper's left ear in my hand, giving the animal a playful tug. I liked his ears a lot.

"I'm not sure, uh, are you..." he stopped there because to go much further and be wrong would be very, very bad for both of us.

"I'm a prostitute," I nodded, letting him off the hook.

"I see, well ... Huh," he grinned. "I never would have guessed that."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "It's up to you anyway."

I kept playing with Jasper's ear, but let my eyes fall back to my book as I held it in my lap. I was just starting chapter six and wondering if the sheriff was going deputize his son-in-law, or just shoot the young man. It was that sort of story and I was enjoying myself quite a lot. I think I would have been very much at home in a time and place like the fictional old west and I contemplated buying a revolver and learning how to shoot it. I could even get a holster and learn to quick-draw, maybe.

"Ahem," the man was still there and he cleared his throat.

"Hi," I smiled up at him.

"How much?" he asked and then glanced around, but we were quite alone.

"Depends on what you want," I said. "Oral is fifty. Straight fucking is a hundred. Anal, hmmm..." I looked at Jasper and gave his ear another tug, just to see if he'd care, " ... One fifty for that, I think. I'm sort of small back there."

"Oh," he swallowed thickly and looked at his watch. "Okay, um, sure. Yeah."

"Yeah?" I smiled at the guy. "Great. You can pay first, it's alright."

"What?" he blinked at me. "Oh, I've never done this, uh, paid for sex or anything, um..."

"So why are you doing it now?" I wondered, glancing at my paperback and memorizing the page number.

"Well, um ... You're awfully pretty," he said and then laughed nervously. "But I guess you know that, huh?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "That's the only reason?"

"My wife..." he said slowly, but without looking around.

"Wife?" I was putting my book in my purse.

"Yeah, she's pregnant," he nodded. "Eight months, but it's been pretty hard on her. She hasn't been in much of a mood for a long time and..."

"Oh," I nodded too. "It's been hard on everyone, huh?"

"Exactly," he smiled, seemingly relived that I understood him so well. "I just really need to, uh, relax. You know?"

"Sure," I agreed pleasantly.

"So, where do we go?" he wondered. "I'm Stephen by the way."

"We don't have to go anywhere," I said, patting the comforter I was laying on. "That's why I brought this."

"Here?" He seemed surprised by that.

"Oh, I think it'll be okay," I smiled, glancing around and there were a number of people, a lot of dogs too, but I was hardly bothered by that. As I said, it was that sort of park, or perhaps I didn't make that clear.

"I thought you had a room someplace, or..." The man was nervous, which made little sense to me. I'd be the one breaking the law.

"It's such a nice day," I grabbed Jasper by both of his ears and pulled hard, but the dog only grinned at me. "You don't mind, do you?"

"WOOF!" Jasper replied and he was smarter than he looked, unlike most people I've met.

"Now," I smiled at the man, this Stephen person. "What was it that you wanted me to do?"

"Well, if we have to do it here," he said slowly, making it clear that he was unhappy, "I guess, um, just a blowjob would be okay."

"Hmmm..." I nodded. "Cool. So ... Fifty up front?"

"Oh, right," he agreed, taking one more look around before reaching for his wallet.

"Great!" I took the crisp fifty dollar bill, opened my purse and gave it to Zane Grey to hold onto for me. "Alright then, let's see what we have down here ... You're such a big, handsome boy! I'm going to like this a lot, I think."

"Uh..." The man was still standing there.

"Come on," I giggled, "Let's make out for awhile first. You're not in a hurry, are you?"

"Excuse me, but..." The man, Stephen, scratched his head.

"Jasper! Don't be shy," I sang softly and I was already laying down on the comforter and I grabbed fistfuls of Jasper's fur, pulling the dog down to join me. "See? Oh! This is nice, isn't it? Kiss me ... Come on ... Kiss me, now."

Jasper was on his side, his left side, while I was on my right side facing him. He was such a big dog too! About my size, but much heavier than I was. I put my left leg over him, sliding my calf and foot over his thigh and shaggy flank. He was so soft and warm and my arm was around his neck as I brought my mouth close to his. I could smell egg salad on his breath and I giggled, sticking out my tongue to touch his. The dog's mouth was open and he was panting and I licked his rough tongue slowly, lapping at the saliva pooling on it.

"What are you doing?" the man asked me, somewhat shocked, I believe.

I couldn't answer him immediately though, Jasper had decided to find out what my tonsils tasted like, or something. What a huge tongue! It was long and wide and strong as well. It filled my mouth completely and the dog didn't seem to mind at all when I closed my lips around it. Some dogs don't like that so much, but Jasper was of a playful mind and his tongue wriggled inside my mouth and it was giving me goosebumps.

"Wow!" I breathed after a long minute or so, catching my breath and almost giggling with the experience. "What a great kisser you are, Jasper!"

"That's my dog!" the man said.

"Yeah," I licked my lips and I was reaching down to find Jasper's cock, not surprised to find it had grown out of its sheath already. He liked kissing just as much as I did. Most whores don't for some reason, but I wasn't like them.

"But ... What are you doing?" Stephen demanded.

"I'm going to give Jasper a blowjob," I said. "That's what you wanted, right? Or did you change your mind? I bet he'd love to fuck me."

"I was ... It was for me!" he said. "Not the dog!"

I giggled at that, wondering how on earth the man had ever gotten that idea! Jasper's cock was growing too and I was sliding down his body slowly, keeping him still and quiet with one hand, jerking him off slowly with the other. Jasper was quickly becoming one of my favorite customers, he was so well behaved. A lot of dogs are impatient or just confused perhaps by human mating customs. Oh, they enjoy it well enough, there's no doubt about that, but unless they're trained or like Jasper, possessed of a calm disposition, most dogs get a little anxious.

"You can't suck off a dog!" the man decided, but luckily for Jasper it wasn't up to Stephen. It was up to me.

"Oh, yes I can," I sang softly and by then I was face to face with Jasper's very handsome cock. "I'm a dog whore."

If I had to guess, I'd say Jasper's cock was about nine inches long and incredibly thick. The dog was well hung indeed and while I don't really have a fetish for such things, I won't deny that the sight of such a large and obviously aroused cock was enough to get my pussy juiced. It was narrow at the base, but quickly ballooned for much of Jasper's impressive length, and of course the head was wonderfully shaped for penetration. I could well imagine that dog cock driving between the soft walls of my pussy, spearing inside me to find the pillow of my cervix.

Oh! That would be a dread pleasure, as old Zane might say. I wasn't that deep and I knew a dog like Jasper wouldn't settle for anything less than complete domination of a horny little bitch like me. He wouldn't care if he had to knock the wind out of my sails with his turgid prick. He'd batter my cunt until I was begging for relief, desperate for the animal's creamy spend and its soothing balm. Jasper's big balls were full of cum and he'd unload inside me for a good long while once we were locked up. A lot of dogs aren't that big, to be completely truthful. The knot gets large, but contrary to popular belief a woman isn't built like a dog and the vagina does stretch quite a lot. It takes a very large dog indeed to lock even a petite woman up so tight that she can't get loose.

A dog like Jasper, for instance. I imagined he could probably lock my pussy up for a good ten or fifteen minutes and that deliciously wicked thought made my tummy tumble! We were in the park afterall and who knows what could happen in such a place, if I were helpless? There were a lot of dogs around.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Jasper," I said, making up my mind on the spot. It wasn't very professional of me, I know, but the day was beautiful and Jasper was so handsome, and I'd always been that sort of whore. I fell in love much too easily for my own good.

"Look, uh, maybe we should just forget the whole thing," Stephen was saying.

"Mmphhh..." I shrugged as I started taking the flanged head of Jasper's cock into my mouth.

He was wet with precum, very thin and watery, and I swallowed it eagerly. Jasper kicked his legs a bit at the new sensation of having a woman's mouth wrapped around his cock, but he didn't seem to mind. If anything the dog relaxed even more, dropping his head to the quilt and giving a soft growl of pleasure. His cock grew to its full size quickly as I slid my lips down the pale shaft. It was heavily marbled with thin red and purple veins, and so soft! It would darken with his excitement, but for the moment it really was white as snow and I thought that very interesting.

I love dog cock because it feels like silk almost, except less porous perhaps. If you pay attention, you can feel the texture in raw silk, faintly to be sure, but it's there. With a dog's raw cock though, it's just smooth and surprisingly dry at first. It always looks like it should be wet all over, even slimy if you're of a juvenile mind, but it isn't. Not until I make it so with my lips and tongue. I was working on that, believe me. Jasper was going to be nice and ready for my pussy and I was so ready for a hard, loving fuck. It was the perfect sort of day for it!

"I'm not going to pay you to give my dog a blowjob," the man said.

I was bobbing my head up and down, working my tightly stretched lips along the length of Jasper's cock until I felt his cock touching the entrance to my throat. I'd pull back then, all the way to the end and flick my tongue across the tapering head and washing around it. I'd swallow thickly and catch some cool air in my lungs and then go back down for more. It was good for both of us, I think, and hardly work at all. I've always been good at sucking cock anyway though and it wasn't long before I'd moved my body the right way, angled my head and neck just right, and took Jasper into my throat easily.

It isn't much of a trick, once you know how to do it, but for the uninitiated deep throating seems almost magical somehow. Of course Jasper's was a very large cock and for all my admitted skill, he did stretch my delicate throat a bit more than I was expecting. It was a little uncomfortable at first and I thought I might lose my voice for a day or two afterwards, but how could I not want every inch of that monster doggy dick inside me? I had to do it just so I'd have bragging rights, you know? I wished I'd brought a camera with me.

Three or four times all the way down was pretty good. I'd get that swollen cock of Jasper's lodged inside my throat, drawing the dog's dopey grin as he'd lift his head off the quilt and look at me. My lips closed around the base where his knot was getting noticeable and I'd try and swallow, just so the good boy could feel my muscles butterfly around his fat cock. Jasper seemed to like that a lot and he'd whine softly, giving me those surprisingly high pitched noises that made my nipples pop with lust. His legs would kick a bit and I'd hold him there, as long as I could before lifting away to show Stephen those nine inches all wet and glistening with my spit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.