Encounters
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A widower makes a decision if he should become involved with attractive women, some of which are married

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Dan did stop by the adult store to browse the many vibrators that were on display. There were a large number of them all in various colors and sizes. One of them which was called a ‘2-fer caught his attention. It was the size of a man’s erect penis but it was slightly curved upward and there was a smaller penis on the top end of it pointing in the same direction as the larger one. The instructions said it could stimulate both the G-spot and the clitoris at the same time. He thought the name implied two for one at the same time. He purchased two of them, one for here and one for up north. He thought it would be very stimulating for his female companions if these vibrators performed as advertised.

Preparations for leaving his condo and heading back to Northern Illinois didn’t take that long. Turning the water off, bringing the furniture in from the balcony, cleaning out the refrigerator, Saran wrapping the toilets, setting the thermostat, and turning some electric circuit breakers off were what needed to be done. He was happy to leave the car here and avoid the long drive back up north. He disconnected the car’s battery and put a full cover over the car which he thought was needed to keep both the dirt and salt in the air off the car.

The flight he took to go back north was uneventful. He did have some nice memories of his time in Florida. He hoped Kerrie could arrange some layovers at O’Hare and they could continue their affair. Her being married was still somewhat of a concern to him but her wanting to continue this relationship would be a decision for her to make. He wasn’t going to be the person ending this affair because of her being married. He knew that if this affair with Kerrie ended then it would be only Rosie Palm giving him his sexual release unless he was able to strike up a relationship with another woman.

It was still a little chilly up north which put a delay on his golfing there. He received notification that several books he had reserved at the library were waiting for him to pickup. Reading books and surfing the net where his primary activities besides the normal household chores. He visited his son and daughter and played with his young grandchildren on the weekends.

Dan was pleasantly surprised when he answered his phone and heard Kerrie’s voice one evening.

“I’ve got a layover in Chicago tomorrow. My plane lands at seven. Will you be available to pick me up?”

“Wild horses couldn’t stop me from picking you up. I do miss you.”

“That is so sweet of you to say that as I do miss hearing a man saying those things to me. I do miss you as well.”

“Instead of advertising the fact that I’m picking you up, go upstairs to departures at the end or your airline’s terminal and call me on my cell. I will be in the cellphone lot waiting for your call.”

“See you Lover, bye”.

That call just brightened up his day and brought back some pleasant memories of being with Kerrie.

The next day Dan made sure that his townhome was clean and put clean sheets on the bed. He wanted things to be perfect.

He thought about how things had changed the older one gets as he waited in the cellphone parking lot. When you’re young and go out on a date, you’re not sure how the evening is going to end. Will or won’t you be making love with your date is something you don’t know. You still have some of those concerns as you do get older but he knew what the answer to that question would be with Kerrie tonight. Making love with an attractive flight attendant was a fantasy many men had but that wasn’t going to be a fantasy tonight.

He was brought out of his thoughts when his phone indicated there was a call. Answering it he heard Kerrie say that she was ready to be picked up.

He saw her standing at the end of her airline terminal and she looked classy in her flight uniform. The knee-length skirt highlighted her nice legs. He opened the car door for her and put her small suitcase in his car’s trunk. Back in the car she leaned over and gave him a short kiss saying he looked good and that she missed him. Dan was on cloud nine as he drove her back to his townhome.

When they were at his townhome, he asked her to sit at the kitchen table while he opened up a bottle of wine. He served her a salad and some lasagna he had purchased from a local deli. She said that she was starving and thanked him for his thoughtfulness. The conversation centered on things that had happened since they both left Florida. Kerrie did mention that her marriage is still shaky and she’s sure Ralph is having an affair.

When Kerrie was finished eating she rose from the table and extending her hand to Dan said, “My flight is at nine tomorrow. I think its best that we go to bed now. You will note that I didn’t say “go to sleep.” In saying that to Dan she gave him a sexy look that expressed her intentions.

Dan watched Kerrie take off her clothes in the bedroom and thought that he was one lucky guy. She was a beautiful and desirable woman.

After they both were lying down on the bed they started kissing while their hands were exploring each other’s bodies. Dan went down on Kerrie and she was a little verbal in telling him how he was making her feel. When his erect shaft entered her and was fully seated in her warm sheath she brought his head down for one long open-mouth kiss. Their coupling was long and slow as each of them wanted to make it last long as they could.

As she lay in Dan’s arms after they had both climaxed, she told him that she did miss him and the good times they had in Florida. She broke the news to Dan that Ralph must be doing a good job has the plant manager because the Board of Directors has offered him a five-year contract that he is going to accept. That means she will be moving to Charleston and spending her winters there instead of in Florida.

That wasn’t the news Dan wanted to hear but he could understand why she was moving there.

Kerrie moved down Dan’s torso to give him head. Dan reached into the nightstand drawer and brought out the ‘2-fer’ while she was mouthing his shaft. He placed the ‘2-fer’ in between her open legs initially up against her clit which didn’t surprise her but when it entered her and pressed on her G-spot as well her clit that was a different story.

She stopped what she was doing and raising her head to look at Dan said, “You have another toy? Oh my God don’t stop..., it feels good.”

Both Kerrie and Dan continued in their efforts to pleasure the other. Dan saw the slight squirming motion her hips started making and he knew he had the vibrator at the right spot. After it looked to him that she had come once he continued to do what he was doing but turned the vibration speed to high.

It apparently performed as intended because Kerrie’s mouth came off his shaft and he heard her say, “Oh sweet Jesus, I am cumming and cumming and cumming.” She rested her forehead on Dan’s thighs as she was climaxing.

He was content to see her hips moving and her experiencing continuous orgasms. It gave his ego a tremendous amount of satisfaction to see the pleasure he was able to give this classy lady.

She finally couldn’t take anymore and asked him to stop. He did and she moved up alongside him and said, “Just hold me. I have never cum that many times.”

He could feel her heart’s rapid beating.

She calmed down after some time but soon realized that Dan was still sporting an erection. She moved one of her thighs over his body and reached to insert him into her. When he was fully seated in her she lay still on him for a while. She started slowly moving her hips while giving him a continuous open-mouth kiss at the same time. He didn’t want this coupling to end but the sensations she was giving him and the heat he felt on his shaft made it impossible and soon he was discharging his warm spend into her.

Still lying in his arms, she said that he had exhausted her and she fell asleep.

He stayed awake holding her thinking about what had just happened and what a fortunate guy he was. She was one hell of a woman and a very good lover.

They both had mixed emotions when they awoke the next morning. They were happy they had been together but at the same time sad that Kerrie had to be leaving this morning.

Kerrie said she would stay in touch with him when he dropped her off at the airport terminal. As she walked away he watched her nice backside and thought he was a lucky man to have spent an exciting night with this attractive flight attendant.

It was a bummer on her leaving thought Dan but he hoped there would be more layovers. He knew he would miss her and it just wasn’t because of the sex they had. It was just nice for him to be in her company as she was a classy and nice person.

With Kerrie now gone, Dan was back into his routine of reading books and playing golf. He knew that he was reading the morning newspaper longer and more thoroughly than he ever had in the past. While he normally didn’t read the obits, there was one for Stephen Cerf which caught his attention. As he read the obit, he saw that Stephen had a wife named Paula, a son Kenneth, and a daughter Tracy.

Dan knew this Stephen Cerf must be who he thought he was. Tracy Cerf was a former student who had an older brother and was her high school’s class valedictorian about five years ago. She was an excellent student and he wondered what she was doing now. Both she and her mother had come to Jenny’s funeral. Dan made a mental note to attend the wake which was tonight.

There was a large turnout at the wake. A number of the attendees were of Tracy’s and her brother’s age. Dan was standing in line waiting to pay his respects to Tracy and her mother who were at the receiving end of the line. Standing with Tracy was a lady who Dan didn’t recognize but she caught his attention. She was around Tracy’s mother’s age and was wearing a black dress. What first caught his attention was her breast size. They were very large and it was obvious that she wasn’t short-changed in that department.

Dan walked up to Tracy and her mother when it was his turn and expressed his condolences. The mother hugged Dan.

“Thank you for coming,” said Tracy, “It’s nice of you to be here.”

“I am sorry to have to see you again at something as tragic as this. I was also a little curious as to what you’re doing since you left high school.’

“I am in my first year at medical school. I am hoping to become a pediatrician. Let me introduce you to my dad’s sister. Linda, this is Dan Casey who was my high school Principal. Dan, this is my dad’s sister Linda Chambers. Linda is a pharmacist.”

“Sorry to meet you under these circumstances Linda,” he said as he shook her extended hand. He was making a conscious effort to look at her in the eyes instead of at her large breasts.

“It’s nice meeting you too. I remember Tracy saying some nice things about you when she was in high school.”

Because of the long line of mourners behind him, Dan excused himself and said hello to a number of his former students that were there. He didn’t remember all of their names but he tried to say a few words to those he recognized despite that shortcoming.

Golfing and a few other things occupied Dan’s time during the days but the evenings were a little boring. He didn’t know if and when Kerrie would be coming in again. He hadn’t been fortunate enough to meet any other women who he would like to date and bed.

He received an e-mail that two of the new bestselling books he had placed on reserve at the library were being held for him. It was early evening when he decided to drive over and pick these books up.

As he was walking out of the library he recognized the lady with the large breasts who he was introduced to at Cerf’s wake walking into the library. He couldn’t remember her name but he didn’t forget those breasts.

Dan said, “Hi, I believe we met a few weeks ago at your brother’s wake. I am Dan Casey who was Tracy’s high school principal.”

“Oh yes, I remember you. If you don’t remember my name is Linda Chambers. What are you doing here besides the obvious?”

“I was checking some books out as you can see. Being a widower makes for quiet and lonely evenings. I was also going to stop and get some takeout since I don’t like going to a sit-down restaurant by myself. What are you doing here?”

“Pretty much the same thing you’re doing and what you are going to do. These nights can be boring and long.”

“I don’t see you wearing any rings so let me ask, are you married?”

“Yes, I am. My husband is a civil engineer and for the past six months and the next year and a half is down in Panama working on the new canal they’re constructing. He comes home for a week every two months, but his time at home goes by quickly. I could have joined him in Panama but I didn’t want to quit working so I stayed here.”

“I’ll tell you what, since you and I were thinking about carryout how about we ditch that idea and we go over to that nice Greek family-style restaurant just down the street. The food is good and I could use a good meal. What do you say?”

“I think that’s an excellent idea. I can take only so much Chinese carryout.”

Dan enjoyed talking with Linda at the restaurant. He had a hard time to keep looking into her eyes as his eyes wanted to drift lower to look at her breasts.

He heard her say, “Yes, they’re real,” which brought his eyes back up to hers.

He felt a warmth to his face and he must have been a little flushed as he said, “I must apologize, I’m sorry for starring.”

“Oh don’t worry about that and there is no need for you to apologize. I had these large breasts that I knew attracted men’s attention ever since I was a teenager. I have been stared at so much that it doesn’t bother me anymore. I was thinking of having them reduced at one time but I changed my mind at my husband’s insistence. You can guess why he didn’t want me to do it.”

Dan’s reply of, “I’m not going to go there” caused Linda to laugh.

That conversation eliminated some of the tension that was in the air. The remaining time Dan was with Linda was enjoyable. He made every effort to make her laugh and it seemed she enjoyed being with him.

As they were leaving the restaurant, Dan said, “I don’t mean to sound like I am hitting on you but I do enjoy going out to eat. It seems to me that you also enjoy going out. Maybe we can go out to eat again but you don’t have to decide now and feel like I am pressuring you to do so. Here’s my card with my contact information on it. If you want to go out, contact me and we can decide where and when. If you don’t want to go out to eat that’s fine and it was nice seeing you again.”

As he turned to walk to his car Dan stopped turned back and said, “By the way, I agree with your husband.” He didn’t look back to see her reaction to that statement.

Dan doubted that Linda would contact him but he thought that his last remark would give her something to think about. That she was married was a concern but if she wanted to play around he wasn’t going to be the one to tell her she shouldn’t.

He received an e-mail from Linda six days later. In it, she said, ‘Sammy’s’ a restaurant Dan was familiar with was advertising King Crab which she said was one of her favorite foods. She asked if he was interested in going there Saturday.

He responded by saying that he would make a reservation and would meet her there at seven. That she was willing to go to a restaurant with him might indicate that she had some interest in him. If she didn’t send him this email to go out with Dan then that would have indicated that for sure she didn’t have any interest in him. The fact that he was meeting her at the restaurant instead of at her house where the neighbors could see him going would indicate she was concerned about her reputation.

Dan was in the bar having a drink when Linda walked in. The cleavage that showed in the dress she was wearing caught most of the male customers’ attention. Dan offered her his stool at the bar. Her dress showed some nice legs when it slid up a little as she sat. Her nice legs couldn’t take away his attention given to her large breasts.

After one drink in the lounge they were shown to a table they ordered another drink and the King Crab. Dining with Linda made for an enjoyable time. Linda liked to talk politics and had a conservative slant in her conversation which suited Dan. He had a fun time with her and it looked to him like she enjoyed being with him. They said their goodbyes to each other when they left the restaurant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.