Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

Leaning back in my lounge chair, heels nestled in the of warmth of Waikiki beach sand, Pink Mai Tai in hand, "What a way to live," I thought to myself under closed eyes. "Or be DEAD," I thought correcting myself.

"Whoda Thunk It ... Eh?" traveled through that gray matter between my ears. "Well, at least through my mind," I added realizing my Spirit didn't have any substantive matter, gray or otherwise.

As I lifted my Mai Tai to my lips, I realized two things. My straw was nowhere to be found as was the drink it had been sticking out of moments before.

Opening my eyes I whined "Party Poopers!!!" to my friends. All I got in return was a round of laughs from the group in the Conference Room. I was reluctantly back from Hawaii.

"Enjoy your trip?" asked Marilyn with a smile in her voice.

I complained, "But it didn't last nearly long enough."

I meant it. The trip to 1692 Salem had taken its toll from me in exhaustion. Although I did feel rejuvenated after that little fantasy my friends sent me on. "Guess a Spirit's batteries quickly recharge," I thought.

Tom tapped on my shoulder to get my attention. "Think we need anything special to find Sara?"

"I'm pretty sure I found where she was buried. I just don't have a clue what we'll find after three-hundred years," I told him.

I though about that question for a few moments. I hadn't been a Spirit long enough to even start to guess what things might look like for someones who'd been buried.

Sara most likely had been buried directly in the earth without the benefit a coffin. I was sure not much of her earthly body would be left, save her skeleton. That probably would be the most we would find.

"But why is she pinned to her grave?" my mind echoed to my partner Spirits. "How would mortals do that," went out as I continued musing. "Binding a Spirit was something only group of Spirits were able to do so why couldn't she leave her body behind?"

Marilyn reminded us when a Spirit is bound, they can't speak. "Sara's Spirit has talked to you Will. She's not bound in any way I know about. But she does appear somehow to be tied to her grave, unable to leave or move on."

"I don't think we'll be able to figure that out until we actually talk to Sara," said Valerie. "Why don't we go there and find her."

Hearing those words from Valerie fired two emotions through me. I will admit I expected anticipation to pique my senses, perhaps from Peter's part of my Spirit, but having fear crawl up my spine was a surprise. The back of my neck felt if every strand of hair had awoken and was tingling like it was being blown in the wind.

I assure you, I was glad to have my Spirit Coven of friends with me because the dread I was experiencing weighed me down. I did receive a measure of comfort when Tom, moved to stand next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. As he made that conciliatory gesture I felt Tammy join my right hand in her left. When her fingers intertwined with mine I could feel a sense of tranquility ease my apprehension of our impending visit to Salem and our exploration of the Witches' Cemetery.

"Here we go again," I thought trying to keep my thoughts confined to MY brain. "Spooked by a Ghosts!" Why on earth was I afraid of seeing a graveyard full of ghosts.

I knew I hadn't fully concealed my thoughts as I felt a ripple of laughter reverberate throughout the Conference Room. "It's not like there will be someone sitting on top of all the gravestones," chimed in Marilyn.

"Sure there might be a few wandering the trails between the graves but they are in the minority. Remember, most often, new Spirits want to move on to another Host rather quickly. The ones who stay behind, often aren't ready to do that and want to spend a while enjoying the serene part of Limbo."

Of course Tom, sort of turning into a prankster, tried to place a troubling thought in my psyche. He pointed out that a hostile Spirit might hang around with the goal of causing trouble.

I picked up on his point, quickly rationalized his musing and sent a question off to him. "Why would an evil Spirit hang around a graveyard? I'd think they would find a person to torment, not another Spirit."

Marilyn laughed saying, "Touche!" When our groups laughter from her retort waned Tammy passed over to us all, "I think it's time to go."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the image I'd brought back from my time travel trip to 1692. I got the sensation as I sent the picture to the Others of spinning and then settling on a patch of grass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.