Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night - Cover

Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Chapter 12

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

I called out, "I will Sara," to my new-found sister in response to her plea. Then as before I asked, "Where are you?" expecting, hoping, an answer. All I felt was a pang of despair I guessed was from Peter. I strained along with my friends for the slightest sound but we heard nothing.

Once more I assured myself, Peter and Sara, saying, "I'll find you Sara.

"I will not give up.

"I will find you and help you."

We all waited a bit more until Stacey asked our group, "So where do we go from here?"

I guess I was the first to think anything and all I could muster up was, "Don't have the slightest."

"Salem Witch Trials would be a good place to start," said Tom.

His statement made sense. After all, we'd surmised it seemed like a Witch's execution had been dealt to Sara. Even though it appeared she was not executed as a result of the Salem Trials, it happened during that time frame.

"Why not just go there," he offered. "I've been to the Salem Witch Museum. They have a lot of information there. I'm sure we should at least be able to get an idea where to start looking for Sara."

"I have a better idea," Soon Lee said. She moved over to her Host and pulled out a Tablet from her pocketbook lying on the floor. As we all gathered around her she pressed the 'On' button and the tablet sprang to life.

I thought, "How'd you do that?" and promptly heard Tammy laugh, "There's a little Poltergeist in all of us."

I knew Soon Lee was clairvoyant. I just didn't expect she'd honed the ability to pick up and move things, let alone have the expertise to work a computer.

I had to laugh to myself seeing her sit with the Tablet on her lap tapping on the screen with her fingers. It's good it was late at night. Any visitors to the Waiting Room would not be able to see Soon Lee's Spirit sitting there. They'd just have seen the tablet suspended in thin air.

Wi-Fi is a great thing because in seconds Soon Lee said, "Found something!

"I Googled 'Salem Witchcraft Trials' and got a long list of links. I quickly found one referencing someone with the last name Parker ... Mary Ayer Parker.

"The article I found," continued Soon Lee, "Says Mary was tried on September 16, 1692 and hung less than a week later."

"That agrees with what we got while searching through Peter's experiences," said Tom.

Soon Lee zipped through the article she'd found, sending the article's details through to the group. It was just like a computer download. As she read it, the information passed right through our network. Downloaded right to each one of us.

Once more I thought, "Nice trick."

When I reviewed what Soon Lee had read to us I learned Sara and Peter were Mary Parker's children. I couldn't imagine the pain they must have felt seeing their mother railroaded to the Witches' Gallows.

Sara, born in 1670, was a young woman of 22 at the trials in 1692. Peter, born in 1676, was only 16. I couldn't imagine how they must have felt. Their father had died a few years earlier and then they lost their mother to the Salem Trials. They were alone in a very hostile environment.

It must have been especially hard for Peter because soon after his mother's hanging, his sister disappeared. The thought, "No wonder he died of a broken heart in 1702," softly passed through me.

As that thought faded I felt Soon Lee suck in her breath in shock. At least it felt like that was what she did. After all, Spirits don't breathe. But that's what it felt like to me.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "Look what I just found.

Looking up at the group surrounding her she explained, "I Googled, 'Sara Parker – 1692' and found a link that noted she had been accused of being a witch too. Although, the article surmises the charges must have been dropped for insufficient evidence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.