Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

I sensed Tammy was thinking so I looked over at her and waited for her to figure out what she wanted to add to our group conversation. What surprised me was I couldn't read her thoughts. I heard and felt nothing. The doorway to her mind was shut.

"Nice trick," I thought to myself and heard quite quickly from her, "Hold on there Speedy Gonzalez." All eyes rapidly shifted from me to her as everyone passed on a query wondering what she was talking about.

"I was just figuring out how to answer Will's question," she explained. "I don't think we need to 'Travel' back in time to figure this out. Or even hope to catch a thread of time from the period when our mystery caller died.

"What we do need to figure out is what Kim suggested. We have to deal in 'The Here And Now' not 'The Way Back Then.' If we could find a way to get back and prevent her death, which is what I feel you want to do Will, that would cause a real problem.

"It's the old paradox problem. The paradox where if you went back in time and killed your grandfather then you wouldn't have been born so you couldn't go back in time to kill your grandfather."

"Taking that one step further, if we did go back and prevent her brutal death, in all likelihood someone else would have been killed in her place. That change in past events would have definitely altered the time line. Our time line. With that change, in all probability Will, something would have happened so you or all of us, would cease to exist."

"You're making my head spin," I admitted. I'd always felt that if time travel was possible, like happened in the 'Back To the Future' movie franchise, paradoxes would resolve themselves. Or when a person returned to the present, they could keep going back and forth in time like Christopher Lloyd did to resolve the resulting paradoxes.

This new spin Tammy slid into our discussion on how to rescue our Spirit Caller had me thoroughly confused. Shaking my head I asked, "But how then can we find her in the present if we don't know where things happened in the past?"

"I think I can help with that Will," said Soon Lee. "I already told you I can sense other Spirits' memories in you. I just have to do a little searching, rummaging through your past lives.

"Remember we've guessed there is something somewhere in your past connecting you to this young woman. I can find that connection and it should at the least give us a hint where we should look. If we get close to her my guess is we will be able to figure out what's her problem and hopefully fix it."

Now I'd always felt Ghosts and otherworldly entities were endowed with limitless energy. This being a Spirit was rapidly altering that preconception I had. I felt very tired and rather weak so I moved over to the closest chair and sat down.

Yeah, I knew from my limited experience as a Spirit sometimes things took great concentration. Like interacting with the living such as becoming visible or moving objects. It wasn't easy to channel my energy but it had worked.

In my last few days, I'd been constantly moving. With all I'd been through and learned, I'd never felt any type of fatigue before. Right then I was really tired.

"It's OK," said Tammy. "Don't worry. It's sort of confusing to your mind when someone tiptoes through your experiences."

Soon Lee added, "Plus, I don't know which of your Others I need to search to find what we need.

"Just relax and watch the movie."

"MOVIE!" I thought.

She was going to show the movie of my life! I almost jumped out of my skin. I wanted to get right out of my Spirit. 'Woosh! ... Gone!'

I wanted to run far away and leave all this Spirit stuff in my dust.

It's what I felt like doing.

Give up the Ghost!

Really!

We all do private things. Things we really don't want anyone to see.

I get it. Spirits see everything but they'd have to be right there when it's happening to observe anything. Only our own Spirit sees and hears all. It's me after all. There's no way to get away from your own Spirit.

It's like Santa Claus. Your Spirit knows when you've been good or bad. Everything!

But courtesy of Soon Lee, a MOVIE that all my Spirit friends could watch!!!

NO WAY!!!

I wanted to jump right out of my nonexistent body. Sure I thought "I know I don't have any skin. I didn't even have a BODY!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.