Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night - Cover

Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Chapter 9

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

It didn't take long for reality to return after the super show Kim and Soon Lee put on. When the pair had oozed onto the floor, our group had moved into a circle around the two lovers. Like a shining London streetlight in a fog, the air around them glowed.

Reality arrived when everyone heard again a very faint plea to me: "Help me Will. Please."

I did the same as before and returned, "Who are you?

"Where are you?" getting the same reply ... nothing.

Everything with my Spirit Caller all seemed to be a one-way communication.

Soon Lee looked at Kim then me, asking, "What's this all about? Who is that young woman? Why is she hurting so much?"

"Young woman?" I asked Soon Lee. "How did you know it was a woman. The very first time I heard her voice it sounded almost like a child's."

"Yeah," Marilyn said. "And how did you know she was hurt?"

Soon Lee scanned everyone circled around her. When our eyes met, I felt it. I felt what she was feeling. It was more than I'd been feeling since this all began. She seemed to have a more direct link to my Spirit Caller than I'd had.

"Remember I'm clairvoyant," she said. "I'm not getting much more than you felt. But I'm getting from her a little more than you did. I can feel her lasting pain.

"But wait.

"The pain I'm feeling is two things ... two hurts. One is from long ago. The other is the present.

"This is very strange."

'"What do you mean, two hurts?" Tom asked. "We've all felt her pain when she was killed. What's the other?"

"The only way I can describe it," Soon Lee explained, "Is the pain of being lost. The hopelessness felt when you don't know where you are."

"What about the long ago pain?" I asked.

"Sure. We're feeling her memory of her death," Valerie said. "I get it. She was killed long ago."

"But why now?" Marilyn queried.

"I think I understand," said Kim. "Like we were discussing before, Einstein felt time was fluid. Time is different depending where you are based on the ripples passing by. I'm positive we've been feeling a transference between ripples caused by the energy released by the storm.

"That's why I want to study Quantum Physics at Cambridge. I believe what we've been experiencing is directly related to the space/time continuum and ... well ... some other factors."

As he paused in thought, I knew Kim's mind was spinning in several directions at the same time. If I'd been alive and able to read his mind I was sure I'd have had a whopper of a headache. He ruminations were hard to follow even though everyone could read him as he tried arrange his thoughts in his attempt to explain it to us. Finally he just stopped and leaned back, smiling at us.

"Look, I can't even explain it coherently right now. I just feel in some way you've gotten linked to this woman in her past and that linked her to you here in our present. Now that there's a link, she's able to send you a message here and now.

"I really don't know too much about being a Spirit and how long they last after you die, but I can understand that connected thing. So my guess is her latest pleas have been from her Spirit here in our present."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.