Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night - Cover

Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

In life and in death things sometimes happen that are beyond our control. We all felt what was starting to happen to Kim before he realized that something was taking over him.

He winced, held his left side and said, "Ouch. Man that hurts."

The rest of us had already experienced an operation and knew what was going on with him. We all were sure what was going to happen next.

Kim's face got pale and it was obvious to us he was starting to mist. He was being called back to his Host and didn't have the slightest idea what was happening to him. Seeing I had the closest connection to him as he faded into the abyss I fed over to him, "Don't worry. Everything's OK."

I could feel his panic as he saw everything go white around him. "No, it's not," he thought to himself in response to the flash, "I'm dead."

I tried to continue to assure him he was not dying nor had his host died. Because he'd left us, the connection was briefly broken. I knew we'd reconnect as soon as he reached his destination.

I did the best thing I could think of and sped off to his operating room. Being just slightly more experienced than him, I was there first. I even had to wait a bit for him. I was thinking speed, so I misted more quickly than Kim.

He returned to hover over the operating table in the same position I'd initially found him. He formed the thought, "Thank God, I'm not dead," upon seeing the surgery team hard at work. They were working with precision performing the difficult procedure to implant his new kidney.

I surprised him when I said, "Told you so."

Like before, I tugged on his leg, bringing him to stand beside me at the end of the operating table.

"Man, I was so worried," Kim admitted. "I just don't want to be dead right now."

"I can't see the future," I told him, "But I'd be willing to bet on it that you'll come through all of this with flying colors."

I could feel a jolt pass right though him and his mind. "The future? How about the past?" he asked. "What if that terrible cry is coming to from the past?"

I thought, "I'm not sure that's possible."

"What if it could?" Kim returned to me.

"You said it yourself, every time you heard the young woman there's been a bolt of lightning. That's a huge amount of energy and perhaps it triggered the event letting you hear her pleas."

Just about then, the operating room got real crowded as the rest of my crew materialized. Tammy spoke first, "Seeing the past? Interesting concept.

"From what I've found out," she continued, "we Spirits can only rummage through our own past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.