Educating Mom-Andy's Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by rmdexter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Andy's busty young mom has always lead a sheltered life. Now that his father is gone, Andy takes it upon himself to educate his mother on just how much pleasure her gorgeous body can provide....to him!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

I jerked off three more times last night to those pictures I'd taken of my mother. As soon as I got home, I uploaded them from my phone to my computer, stripped down and grabbed some lube. Fuck, I'd always known my 42 year-old mother had a terrific body, but I never knew she could look that fucking hot! That tight sweater and slim-fitting skirt showed off every scintillating curve of her voluptuous body. And the high heels and sheer black stockings enhanced the toned lines of her shapely tapered legs. All around, the outfit I'd gotten for her had worked out better than I had dreamed it would. This morning, I took my piss hard-on to my computer and worked off another load looking at her before hitting the shower and getting ready for the day.

I had to do some more work at The Luxor, but with it being Friday, I was intent on finishing by noon, as I usually did before the weekend. Yeah, it was good to be a free-lance consultant, especially when your skills were in demand. There was no end to work in the Las Vegas information security field for a computer engineer like myself; and the big hotels and casinos here had enormous budgets for that scope of work. Yeah, I was not going to be out of work anytime soon.

Last night I just kept thinking on how I was going to proceed with this education of my mother. The first part of my plan had gone perfectly; she'd loved the new clothes I'd gotten her and she'd ended up jerking me off twice, both times on those huge tits of hers. The second had been amazing, when I'd actually gotten my hands on those massive orbs and managed to spread my cum all over them. I was intent on continuing to move forward to my ultimate incestuous goal; to make my own mother my willing cum-slut, eager to service me at any time. I knew she was still tentative and as skittish as a young foal, so I had to make sure I moved nice and slow. I had to continue to praise her and boost her self-confidence, yet still have her feel that she was reliant on me. I wanted to make sure she opened up to new experiences, to a sexier way of life. I wanted her to focus on me instead of venturing out on her own though, but I still wanted her to feel more confident about herself, especially in the clothes I intended on having her wear. I know I was being selfish for desiring my mom's exquisite body for myself, but I was convinced she would be much happier with the changes I was looking forward to introduce in her life. At the same time, I had to make sure I didn't scare her off, yet still get her to do what I wanted her to do. Yes ... it was going to be a precarious tight-rope to walk, but I couldn't wait to take the next tentative step forward.

I finished up at The Luxor, grabbed a quick lunch and then started shopping. I picked up a few things I thought would look great on her, made a short stop at a drug store for some other things I had in mind and then headed to my favorite new store.

"Hello again; back so soon?" the cute blonde salesgirl said to me as I walked into The Cat's Pajamas, the lingerie store where I'd made the purchases for my mother the day before.

"Hi," I replied as she came towards me. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And I assume since you're back and not carrying anything to return, I guess everything must have gone over well?" She stood right in front of me, her ample tits looking good in a form-fitting powder-blue sweater she was wearing over a tight white miniskirt.

"Yeah, she loved everything," I replied. "That's why I'm back. There're a few more things I'd like to get for her."

She looked at me curiously, and I could see the wheels going around inside her head. "Well, it's not every mother who has a son as thoughtful as you." Her eyes looked intently into mine, and I could see she was trying to figure out exactly what the relationship was between my mother and me. "I envy her."

It dawned on me that I may have been treading on thin ice yesterday when I'd told her I was looking for items for my mother. I had never thought twice about it at the time, but now that something actually had happened, I felt like she could see right through me. As she looked into my eyes, I was nervously struck by the sense that she could see my mother kneeling before me, her magical hands pumping a load of my hot thick cum all over those huge tits of hers. Being overly cautious by nature, I realized I'd better do something or this girl's inquisitive nature might end up causing me trouble, especially since I planned on ramping it up as far as the gifts went. There were going to be things a little more interesting than a bra and panties being purchased if the education of my mother continued to go as I intended. But right now, I figured I'd better come up with something to throw this sweet young thing off the scent.

"I ... I have to be honest with you," I said as I gave her a sheepish grin, "those things I bought weren't really for my mother. They were for my girlfriend."

"That's okay. Why didn't you just say that yesterday?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I think you're really pretty. When you asked if I was buying it for my girlfriend, I kind of panicked. For some reason, I didn't want you to think I had a girlfriend. I realized after I left what a stupid immature thing that was to do. Here I was, wanting you to like me, and I was lying to you right off the bat. I'm sorry."

A slow smile spread across her pretty face, and I could tell I'd said the right thing. "That's very sweet actually. I really appreciate you telling me that." She could see the calmer expression on my face as I realized she had bought my story; little did she know the true reason behind my relief. I had to admit she was cute, but beside my gorgeous stacked mother, this girl was finishing in a distant second place. She reached and gently put her hand on my arm, "You know, you seem like a really nice guy, but I have to tell you that I do have a boyfriend."

"I'm sorry I lied to you like that yesterday. And it's okay that you've got a boyfriend; I'm not here to start any trouble." Actually, if I played this right, this could just work out perfectly for what I had in mind. "Do you think we could kind of start over and agree to be friends?"

She gave me a coy smile. "I'd like that."

I extended my hand towards her as I introduced myself, "I'm Andy."

"Jessica," she replied, shaking my hand firmly.

"Nice name." I released her hand and made a sweeping gesture around the store. "You work on commission here, right?"

"Yes."

"Look, I have to admit that my girlfriend dresses very conservatively. I'm trying to get her to break out of her shell by trying some different things, like the stuff you have here. She loved what I got for her yesterday, and I plan on getting her a number of other things. Sometimes, I'm gonna need some advice and I really liked the suggestions you gave me yesterday. Do you think we could work something out where you'd be the one to help me every time when I come in?"

"I'd love to do that for you, Andy," she replied, a big grin spreading across her face. "I'm usually here Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 to 6:00." She seemed comfortable with our new relationship, now that we'd cleared the air. I'm sure that the inviting prospect of getting a little extra commission helped in her decision to agree to be my advisor.

"Great. So ... what can you show me in white?"

"32G, right?"

"Yeah, that's her size."

"Okay, I think we've got some things you'll really like," she replied as she started to lead me further into the store. About forty-five minutes later, I came out of there loaded down with my purchases, and my credit card feeling a little black and blue from today's expenditures. I had no qualms about spending the money; I knew my mom would look great in all this stuff.

"Hi Mom, it's me," I said as I sat in my car, cell phone to my ear.

"Andy, hi." I was glad to hear the reserved excitement in her voice.

"Mom, I was thinking of coming over. Would that be okay?"

"Uh ... sure."

"Good, I've got some more presents for you."

"Really?" The reserved excitement had just changed to real excitement. She paused and I could tell she was composing herself. "You didn't need to do that."

"Like I said yesterday, Mom, you deserve some of the nice things Dad never let you have. I really want to do this for you ... plus I get a lot of pleasure out of picking things out for you." Yeah, I definitely got pleasure out of these things I'd gotten for her ... in more ways than one. Those fantastic handjobs and feeling those huge tits of hers had been worth any amount of money.

"Okay then. I'm here whenever you want to come by."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

Twenty minutes later I pulled into my mom's place and made my way to the door, loaded down with packages.

"Andy, what's all this?" she gestured towards the bags and boxes as she opened the door for me.

"This is for you, Mom," I replied as I stepped past her and set everything down on the dining table.

"Andy, really, you shouldn't have." She was saying the 'expected' thing, but I could see her eyes were sparkling with glee as she looked at the fancy packages; ribbons and colorful tissue everywhere. As she stood there looking at everything, I stepped back and let my hungry eyes roam over her.

She was wearing a boring floral V-necked t-shirt over a pair of black shorts. Both the top and the shorts were a little too loose for my liking, and I was glad I'd picked up a couple of smaller t-shirts for her in the things I'd bought today. Looking at those shorts reminded me that I still had more shopping to do; that was one item I hadn't thought of. Nonetheless, her own clothes still couldn't conceal the terrific body she had lying beneath. Her shapely legs looked terrific and her enormous breasts filled out the floral top nicely, the V-neck giving a small teasing glimpse into her deep line of cleavage. As I looked her up and down, I felt my dick start to stir already.

"Andy, there're so many things here," she said excitedly as her eyes went from one package to the next.

"Well, you liked the things I got you yesterday, didn't you?"

"I loved everything." She turned to me and stood on her tip-toes to give me a quick peck on the lips. She hugged me, her voluptuous chest feeling soft and wonderful as she pressed against me. Her soft lips came next to my ear as I heard her give me a shy confidential whisper, "I'm wearing some of the things you got me right now."

She stepped back, put her hands on her hips and kind of twisted her body slowly from side to side. It was obvious she was letting me know she was wearing the black lacy bra I'd gotten her. Even wearing one of her own nondescript tops, her huge rack looked incredible, the heavily wired power-bra pressing those massive guns together and upwards enticingly.

"I can see that," I said, almost licking my lips as I stared at her sumptuous tits. "You're wearing the bra I got you, aren't you?"

"Yes. I love it." She paused and I could see a bit on an anguished look cross her pretty face. "Andy, I ... I want to tell you something."

"Sure Mom, you can tell me anything."

"When I was a young girl and started developing more than other girls this way," she said slowly as she nodded towards her chest, "my parents always made me wear loose-fitting bulky clothes that would hide my growing body." This didn't surprise me at all; both her parents and my father's parents had been very conservative and religious. I would have been shocked if she said anything otherwise. "All the time growing up, my mother always bought my underwear and clothes for me. And then when your dad came along and we ended up getting married, he thought things should stay that way too." I could see the sadness in her eyes as those unhappy memories came to her.

"I just kept getting bigger and bigger there, but I always remembered my mother scolding me and telling me a proper young woman never wears anything that God wouldn't have approved of. When your father and I were married, he told me the same thing. We were together in church one time and I was wearing a new sweater I'd picked out myself. It was a little tighter and more colorful than anything I'd worn before, but I loved it when I saw it in the store. I never noticed but your father told me later that a number of the men in church were staring at me. He said they all had a look of disgust on their faces and that I should be ashamed of myself for parading my body around like a harlot. He pointed to my breasts and said I was just a fat cow and he didn't want to ever see me wear anything like that again."

She paused again as she spoke, but I could see that she wasn't done, that she needed to tell me this, that it was important for her to get this off her chest. I know that's kind of an ironic statement to say when she's talking about her massive tits, but the sentiment is appropriate. I thought of what a rotten bastard my father had been to her; to say something so mean and malicious to her, just to lessen his own insecurities. Oh yeah, I'm sure the men in church had been looking at her alright; but not with looks of disgust on their faces. I'm sure they'd all been drooling at the sight of her tremendous tits. I'd have bet a year's salary that more than one of them had gone home and fucked their wives silly thinking about my mother. If my father had been here right now, I would have slapped him so hard, it would have rattled his fucking teeth. With the anger boiling inside me, I bit my tongue, knowing she needed to continue with what she was telling me.

"So I felt ashamed of myself. He made me take that sweater back and after that, I only wore clothes that he approved of. I'd sometimes see pictures of pretty clothes in magazines, but I knew they'd never be for me. After what your father said I'd done, I'd look at myself in the mirror and feel ashamed. I felt ashamed of my big ugly breasts and always worried that people would think I was a big fat cow too. So I always covered them with plain loose clothes, hoping nobody would notice." She looked at me and I could see her eyes brimming with tears. Jesus, had my fucking asshole of a father ever done a job on her. I hated him more than ever.

"And then yesterday, those things you brought for me. I couldn't believe how I looked when I put on that bra. It made my breasts look beautiful. I looked into the mirror and I couldn't believe it. And then when I put on that pretty sweater and skirt, it almost took my breath away. I looked so glamorous, just like a movie star." As she gushed at the happy memory of yesterday, I could see the tears in her eyes were now tears of joy. "The things you bought for me, they were just like those clothes I'd only seen in magazines, and yet here they were, for me. I love you so much for doing that for me." She looked at me intently, a look of anxiety still troubling her pretty face. "Andy, I have to ask you something, and I beg you, I need you to be totally honest with me, okay?"

She looked absolutely heartsick, and I knew that no matter what she was going to ask me, I needed to be as honest with her as I could. "Of course, Mom. I promise."

"Honestly now ... do you ... do you think I'm a fat cow, like your father said?" she asked, her eyes looking downwards to her amazing rack.

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked intently into her deep blue eyes, the translucent orbs swimming with uncertainty. "Mom, believe me when I say this; you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And God's honest truth, I'm not saying that because you're my mother. I'm saying it because it's the truth.

"I hate the way Dad treated you, and those things he said to you are totally untrue. He was right about one thing; those men in the church would have been looking at you, but not with disgust. They would have been looking at you with envy, wishing they were with you instead of Dad. I can guarantee you that." I paused for a second as I let that sink in. "I want to tell you something; Dad is a small man ... a weak man. He never had the guts to stand up to his parents, so he took it out on you. He'd tell you what to wear, and who you were allowed to see, and where you were allowed to go. He never let you live the life a beautiful young wife and mother like you deserved. He's the one who should be ashamed of himself for treating you the way he did, and saying those awful things to you.

"I am telling you right now, all those things he said to you about the way you looked; they are just mean vicious lies. I'm sure he worried that if you knew how beautiful you were, you might leave him. And after all those things he did, I don't think anyone would have blamed you. But Mom, you are definitely not a big fat cow. I wish with all my heart he had never said such an awful thing to you; and I don't want you to ever think that again." I looked down at her sumptuous chest, the massive swells rising and falling beneath her top with each warm breath she took.

"Your breasts ... they're not just beautiful ... they're spectacular. I have never seen such perfect breasts in my whole life. They aren't something you should cover up with loose clothes and try to hide. You should be proud of them, and wear all the pretty things that you've ever wanted to show them off. Let people see what a gorgeous vibrant woman you are. Forget all those things Dad said. You know I love you so much, I'd do anything to make you happy. What I've told you is the absolute truth, Mom. Please trust me when I say that."

Her bottom lip trembled as my eyes remained locked on hers, letting her know everything I said came from deep within my soul. "Oh Andy, I love you so much." She pulled me close and hugged me tightly, tears of joy running down her face. I slid my arms around her and held her warm soft body against me, letting her find the comfort she so badly needed within my loving arms.

"I love you too, Mom. No one, not even Dad, can ever take that away from us." After I said that, she squeezed me tighter, and I let her cry, knowing she needed to get this out, to cleanse herself of the haunting memories my father had instilled within her. I kept my arms around her and gently stroked her shoulders until her tears finally ceased. She slowly composed herself and pulled herself back from me, a warm smile starting to spread across her tear-stained face.

"Oh Andy, you must think I'm so silly," she said as she wiped her eyes.

"No Mom, I'd never think you were silly." She smiled broader when I said that, and I saw her eyes flick over to the array of packages I'd stacked on the dining room table. As I'd been holding her, those huge soft tits of hers had felt wonderful as she'd pressed them against me. Now that she had settled down a bit, I was ready to see her in some of the new things I'd gotten her. "Are you okay now, Mom?"

She wiped her smiling face once more and nodded happily.

"So, if you like the things I got you yesterday, I'm sure you'll like some of the things I've gotten you today. Go ahead, take a look."

"Where should I start?" She looked like a spoiled kid on Christmas morning, just gushing with excitement now. This was exactly the reaction I'd been hoping for when I'd made the decision to get her some new clothes. After what had happened yesterday, and with her this eager to see what I'd gotten for her today, I figured I'd be gushing pretty soon too ... all over those amazing 32Gs.

"Start with this one." I pointed to one bag that I'd gotten at the first clothing store I went to. The store was mostly for younger women, but there were a couple of things I found there that I wanted her to have for everyday wear, like right now. I figured I'd let her open these things first, before moving on to the 'main event'. "These are just some things you can wear around the house, or to go shopping. I've got some nicer things that you can open later."

"Oh Andy, you're so sweet," she said as she opened the bag I'd pointed to. I watched as she reached in and pulled out a couple of colorful knit tops. She held up the first one, a vivid emerald-green short-sleeved cardigan type with a deep scooped neck with a number of buttons leading down from the top of the bodice to the waist. When I saw this one in the store, I knew her large full breasts would push that top and those buttons to the breaking point ... perfect.

"I love the color." She held the top up in front of her, the color looking exquisite against her smooth creamy skin and lush chestnut hair. She set it down gently on the table and picked up the second top. This one was a bright cherry-red sleeveless turtleneck of a light stretchy material. I have to admit I have a weakness for tight turtlenecks, sleeveless or otherwise. They are usually made with vertical ribs in the fabric, like the one I'd gotten her yesterday, and like this cherry-red one today. I love the look of those vertical lines stretching and wrapping around a nice full set of tits; and my mother definitely had what it takes to fill out any sweater.

"It's such a pretty color; I've never had anything like this in my life." She was right about that; under my dad's controlling hand, I could only picture her wearing beiges, browns and navy. I could never remember her wearing anything bright and vibrant. I knew once she'd had a taste for things like this, she'd love them.

"Look and see what else is in there," I said as I gestured to the same package. She reached further down and pulled out two little skirts I'd picked out for her.

"Oh Andy, they're so cute," she exclaimed as she held up one at a time. The first one was a faded denim miniskirt. It would fit nicely about her trim matronly waist and wide womanly hips. It wasn't one of those low-slung hip-hugging ones that young teenagers wear; that just wasn't my mother's style. She was definitely a MILF, and this demi mini would suit her perfectly. I knew paired with either of those sweaters I'd gotten her, it would emphasize her mature hourglass figure, the clinging fabric of the tops following the substantial curves of her voluptuous bust and narrow shapely waist with the soft blue denim skirt drawing attention to her sensual motherly hips before ending high on her shapely thighs.

She set the denim one down and picked up the second one; a brilliant white mini with a little zipper at the back that would hug her trim waist before following the smooth flowing curve of her flared hips downwards, this short skirt ending high on her lush creamy thighs too. I knew the bold white fabric would mold itself to her lush round bottom, emphasizing every smooth contour and inviting line of her curvy body.

"There's something in that little box there to go with them," I said as I gestured to the smaller of two shoe boxes on the table. She put the second skirt down before eagerly pulling off the lid of the small box. She reached in and pulled out a pair of white flat sandals with a number of tiny white leather straps that would crisscross her foot sensually. The sandals had a thin sole with a little wedge heel that would be comfortable and would be a perfect match for these more casual outfits. The higher shoes were yet to come.

"I love them," she said as she held the shoes up in each hand. "They'll go perfectly with these outfits." She held the shoes close to her chest and I saw her breathe deeply as she took in these new gifts. She set the shoes down and stepped over to me, tears of joy filling her eyes. "Andy, thank you so much." I simply stood there as she slipped her hands up the front of my chest and raised herself on tip-toes to give me a kiss. Her lips were soft, warm and sweet. I felt the exquisite wetness of her sensual mouth as her tongue slid between my lips and she feathered it into my mouth. As my tongue sought out hers, she slipped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me; the huge swells of her breasts feeling deliciously soft and full against my own firm body. This was no longer the quick thankful peck of a mother to her son; no ... this was a deep passionate kiss between lovers.

"Mmmmm," she purred as I slipped my hands down onto her full round behind and pulled her close to me, my quickly stiffening prick rubbing against her abdomen. I pressed forward with my tongue, and she softly sucked our dueling tongues back into the warm recesses of her own mouth. I wanted her right then and there, and I knew from the way she had kissed me that it was going to happen again, but I wanted to see her in some of the new things I had purchased first. I thought this might have to wait for the other things I'd gotten her, but I needed her now. After yesterday, I knew I wasn't going to have any problem giving my mother multiple loads. With what I had for her later, there was no way my cock wouldn't be snapping back to attention.

"Mom," I said as I reluctantly pulled my mouth back from hers, "why don't you go and try one of those outfits on? You can open the rest of the things after that."

"Okay," she said as she stepped back and looked at the spread out clothes. "What do you want me to try on first?"

"You're wearing the black bra and panties from yesterday, right?"

"Yes."

"Then how about the denim skirt and green top? The white skirt might not look so good with the black panties."

"Okay, you're right," she answered as she scooped up the emerald-green top and faded denim miniskirt along with the little sandals. When she disappeared intoher room and I pulled out my phone and set it to camera mode once more. She'd really enjoyed our little photography session yesterday, and I hoped to repeat it today. The more material I had of her to jerk off to, the better.

"How do I look?" she asked as she came out from her room a few minutes later. I noticed she was smiling and her voice sounded so much more confident than it had yesterday.

I looked at her as she walked towards me, a slow smile spreading across my face. I had definitely been right about that green top; it looked amazing. Her huge rack had the tight fabric wonderfully stretched over those two sumptuous mounds before the clinging material flowed sensually inwards at her waist to hug her mature hourglass figure. The little capped sleeves looked cute, but my eyes were immediately drawn to that deep scooped neckline. She had both the top and bottom button of the cardigan undone; just the way you're supposed to wear it. The open top button drew my eyes to her cleavage like iron filings to a magnet. The deep dark line between her soft-looking breasts looking deliciously inviting; a perfect place for my cock to nestle between. As the wicked incestuous thoughts of what I wanted to do with her swirled through my head, I couldn't control myself.

"Mmmmmm..." A little moan of desire vibrated in my throat as a tingling surge of excitement went to my midsection.

"You okay, honey?" she asked with a note of concern.

"I'm fine, Mom. You just look so good." She smiled at my response, put her hands on her hips and posed as I looked her up and down. The soft denim of the skirt flowed smoothly over her wide hips before ending high on her thighs. Her toned legs looked great as my eyes followed them all the way down. Her feet looked cute in the little flat sandals. The thin white straps looked teasingly erotic as they crisscrossed over the tanned skin of her feet and around her ankle; as if her delicate feet were in bondage. I looked her up and down once more and realized I'd chosen wisely; this was an outfit that she could wear out to the mall or wherever, but still looked incredibly sexy. This was a look I wanted to remember. "How about some pictures?"

I held up my phone and she kind of smirked, but I could see the playful twinkle in her eyes. "Oh, alright." I didn't have to do any arm twisting to get her to agree today; I could see how happy she was that I'd asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you stand in front of the table and kind of lean back as you face me?" She did exactly as I had instructed and as she leaned back supporting herself with her arms behind her, it caused those tremendous breasts of hers to thrust out towards me, just as I'd hoped. "That's perfect." I started snapping pictures and she willing posed in the positions I placed her in. One of my favorites was having her lean forwards with her hands on the back of one of the dining room chairs. I was looking at her in profile, her huge tits suspended pendulously beneath her outstretched arms. Oh man, was this ever getting me hot. My cock was swelling in my pants as I looked at the enticing lines of her curvy body. I pictured just walking up to her and sliding my hands up her front beneath those round heavy knockers. Jesus, they were big.

"Okay, Mom, try giving me another one of those like you did yesterday, where you look at me over your shoulder with your hands on your hips and your feet a little bit apart." She moved into position and I snapped picture after picture as she pulled back her arms and thrust out her chest, just like I'd had her do yesterday. She put her feet about shoulder-width apart and the denim mini stretched smoothly across her curvy backside. Looking at her round lush ass and the silhouette of her huge tits in profile had me almost ready to go off in my pants.

"How does this look, sweetie?" I watched, totally enthralled, as she held the pose and then lifted her hands to her head. She slid her fingers beneath her hair and lifted it up, teasingly showing the smooth sensual lines of her soft neck. She accompanied this with a wickedly smoldering look that sent an electric jolt right to my groin. Jesus, she looked so sexy, I could have just stayed there staring at her all day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.