Who Better for Your First Time
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Clowns

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dad helps son convince Mom that she should be the one

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts  

Although I had brought it up on a couple occasions, my wife was never open to try anal sex. This was about to change. Boobs in his face while her soft hand stroked his cock soon had him not only awake, but ready to go. She told me to grab the small bottle of lotion from the bathroom as she prepared to mount his large cock. Although I wasted no time retrieving the bottle, she already had his entire length buried in her pussy when I got back. She was saying something to him which he must have liked because he got a big grin on his face. She didn't seem to mind his hands milking her large teats like some prize dairy cow.

As her pussy stroked his cock slowly, you could see her body react as if a shiver ran across her body. She looked over to me holding the bottle. "Well, grease it up. You get to bust my cherry ass."

I stood there for several moments waiting for it to sink in while she slowly pulled up off his cock and then slowly lowered herself back down until it was once again buried completely in her puss. "Well?"

I dropped my underwear as I got up on the bed. I soon had a good coat of lotion on my cock as I pushed it towards her once forbidden region. When it made contact she stopped to let me push the head into the tiny rosebud. At first I didn't think it would go in but once I got a firm grip on her hips, I managed to pull her ass back while I pushed forward and the head of my cock managed to push through her anal ring. I heard her let out a large gasp of air, and grunt. Once the head was in, I just let it stay there, taking in the feeling of the grip her sphincter had on my cock head. It was Lisa who actually moved her ass to take more of my cock into her ass. It seemed strange as I could actually feel Jake's cock through the thin walls that separated her ass and pussy. It felt strange but nice.

She soon got into a rhythm where neither of us guys had to move. She started off slow but worked herself into a nice steady but fast motion as she had both cocks moving in and out. If there was any discomfort in the beginning, she was not feeling it now. She was working herself into a large orgasm. I thought briefly on how many orgasms she had had so far tonight. This would definitely be a night to remember for all of us. As her body lost itself in its orgasmic bliss, I could actually feel Jake's cock discharge into her pussy, which sent me over the edge. We collapsed in a heap as I felt my cock head pause momentarily in her ass until it finally popped out along with a stream of my cum. It was 2:05.

When I opened my eyes next, the clock read 4:35. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkened room. I heard my wife telling my son to "Go slow" and "You're bigger than your dad." As my eyes adjusted, I saw my wife was face down, her arms reaching forward to grasp the edge of the mattress, and her bubble butt was raised high in the air. From the conversation, I deducted that my son was pushing his cock into her asshole. It obviously wasn't going as well as before. Several "Ouch"'s, a couple "Wait, wait, stop"'s, and several "Slow, slow, slow"'s later he apparently managed to hit bottom. Lisa had the corner of the fitted bottom sheet gripped firmly in her hands. He managed a couple slow strokes before she finally pulled away and sat up, leaving him still on his knees with a full erection. Then, to my surprise, she leaned over and took him in her mouth; a cock that just moments earlier was buried in her ass. Soon, there was no doubt her purpose. She was cleaning his dick. Apparently getting a towel would take too much time. She spent the next minute cleaning off his entire shaft before falling on her back with her legs high in the air: "Fuck me with that big cock, stud boy". And so he did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.