Who Better for Your First Time - Cover

Who Better for Your First Time

Copyright© 2012 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad helps son convince Mom that she should be the one

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts  

When I walked in to the reception hall, I noticed my wife and son had found a table towards the front of the room. The black dress she bought for tonight was hard to miss. It accented all her curves nicely, while showing enough cleavage to be sexy yet tasteful. I chose to stay back by the bar.

As wedding receptions go, it was good. The DJ seemed to know how to keep the night flowing well. The food was good as far as wedding reception food goes. The tables were set up to have eight to a table. My wife and son were seated with what appeared to be a family of four and an older couple. Whenever I looked over, they all seemed to be enjoying their night.

I ended up at a table with five other guys – two married but came alone, two divorced with no date, and one nephew of the groom. One thing I was impressed with is that they had plenty of wait-staff whose mission was to make sure our glasses stayed filled. The young lady assigned to our table was very friendly and very cute. The main festivities continued until finally the lights were dimmed, and the open dance portion began.

Once the floor was opened to everyone, I saw my wife pull my son to the dance floor and they danced a fast number followed by a much slower romantic one. One thing I have always admired of my wife is her ability to dance. She is a natural. And I must admit, my son did well himself.

I was pleasantly surprised but proud when a couple of the guys at my table took notice of my wife and soon the whole table was watching her on the dance floor. Of course, no one there knew this was my wife so I just played along. In the beginning the comments were fairly civilized even.

After the third song, they returned to their table so I figured I would make contact. I casually walked over and asked my son if he would mind if I danced with his date. He liked that and my wife played her part and waited for him to grant his permission. I purposely led her over so my table got a good view but still out of ear shot. I asked her how things were going. She just grinned. When I asked what was up, she confessed that she had to "help him out" with a problem on the ride over. Obviously, there was more to this story so I moved her further from the main group so we could talk with no one over hearing us.

"Spill it, girlie", I tried to keep it light but inside my heart was pumping double time. I knew right then she had done something and it was in a sexual nature.

"Well, he had an erection, and with that suit, well, it was quite obvious. Well, it's not like, well, you know – what would people think if he came in with his mom with a big erection in his pants."

"So, ok." I was doing my best to keep my composure. "How did you help him out?"

"Well, you know, it's not like I had a hanky or anything, and you know the mess ... Well, there was really only one choice."

"So you sucked him off. In the taxi."

"Well, sure, there was suction involved, but mostly it was really more a hand job."

"So what about the driver?"

"Well, it was obvious he knew, I mean, you know, it was a big load I had to swallow".

"So, did he know this was your son?"

"Well, the 'Oh Mom' as he shot off may have given it away." She looked at me and shrugged like 'What could I do'.

I had to smile. "You are such a dirty girl tonight". Without thinking, I pulled my hand around and let it slide along her left breast before giving it a nice firm squeeze. When it kicked in where I was, I looked over and saw the guys from my table smiling – one even gave me a thumbs up. In that moment, I was the man in their eyes. Of course, my wife was the woman. Before the night was over, they all had a chance to dance with her more than once. Some were subtle – some were not so subtle, but all managed to cop a feel of her boob or butt cheek or both, even the eighteen year old nerdy nephew.

The one thing she did make sure of was that she danced with my son also throughout the night. I managed to work my way over to talk to him early in the night while his mom was out on the dance floor. I let him know I knew about his ride over. He was a bit embarrassed but couldn't stop grinning. "It was amazing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.