Who Better for Your First Time - Cover

Who Better for Your First Time

Copyright© 2012 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad helps son convince Mom that she should be the one

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts  

I had to smile as I heard the creak of our bedroom door. "Mom. Are you awake?" Our son was actually putting our plan into action. Having spent a good part of the evening at a local bar with some friends of ours, my wife took a few seconds before she began to stir. "Mom?"

When he finally reached the bed and sat down near his mother, she pulled herself up on her elbow and after a second or two responded. "What's up Sweety?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, Sweety. What is it?"

"It's pretty embarassing..." He paused.

"Honey, you know you can ask me anything. What is it?"

"It's about a guy at school."

"Ok."

Another pause.

"He's not trying to get you involved with drugs, is he?" Her voice a bit louder and more emotional.

"No. Not drugs..."

"Well, if not drugs, then what?" She appears to be much more focused by this point.

"Well...", another pause.

"What then? You can tell me."

"It's sex."

"Oh my god. You're gay?!?" If I had truly been sleeping, I have no doubt my wife's last outburst would have awoken me. She glanced back at me, but I continued to pretend to be asleep. Since the small amount of light coming into the room came from the hallway, she really couldn't see me, and since I didn't move she must have been satisfied that I was sleeping.

She tried to make a serious voice. "Not that I would care if you're gay, I am just asking..." She was almost inaudible for this last part, "Are you gay?"

"No. No. God no. I am not gay". He was almost laughing. "It's not that."

"Well then. What is it?" She was back to her normal whispering voice.

"Well ... you see ... I found out ... that he is having sex with his mom."

After several seconds of silence, perhaps to let what he said sink in, my wife responded. "What?" More silence.

"He's just making it up." She continued. "No mother would ever do that. He's pulling your leg."

"No. It's true."

"How do you know it's true? He probably just fantasizes about his mom. It can't be true."

"No, mom, it's true. I have actually seen them."

More silence.

"Who is it? Is it someone I know? Oh my God, what kind of woman would do such a thing. You must be mistaken. You..."

"No. It happened. I was there. I saw it."

"Oh, my ... That is just wrong. Who is it? You need to tell me."

"I promised I wouldn't tell anyone."

"But Jacob, this is something you need to tell. This is child abuse. She is breaking the law. Who is this woman?"

"Sorry, mom. I can't say. I promised. Plus there is more."

"What do you mean more?"

"Well, his Dad is going to be gone this weekend and they want me to come to his house on Saturday."

You could almost hear the cogs turning in my wife's head. With a very suspicious tone, she asked, "Why would they want you to come over?"

"Well, it's like this ... see ... umm ... well ... I don't want to be the last fifteen year old virgin in school."

A long pause showed my wife clearly processing the last five minutes of the conversation. "My God, she would have to be old enough to be ... to be ... my age. Why would a fifteen year old want someone that old?"

"But Mom, she is hot. She's blonde with big boobs, small waist, and a big ole butt."

"You're not seriously considering this. Surely there are girls your own age. What about Melissa? She seemed like a nice girl."

"Mom, girls my age just don't do it for me. They just run around in packs giggling all the time. Plus, I am not ready for a serious girlfriend and you wouldn't want me to just sleep with a girl just to lose my virginity then dump her, would you?"

"Well, of course not. It's just ... just. it's just wrong. You're my baby. You shouldn't even be thinking about this yet."

"Mom, I am fifteen. I have needs. I have someone experienced who is willing to teach me how to be good in bed. I can't get that with someone my age. Plus, she is hot. She has those..."

"Big boobs. Yea, I heard you the first time. There is more to a relationship than big boobs."

"But that's just it. It's not a real relationship. She just wants me for sex."

Another pause.

"Ok. That brings up something. Why you? Does she sleep with all the boys in your grade or what?"

"No. It's not like that. It would just be her and the two of us."

"So, then, answer this. Why you? Why did they decide you were the one?"

I could tell he was trying to remain serious, but it was a struggle. "Well, it's sort of embarrassing."

"How could this conversation become any more embarrassing? Out with it? Why you?"

"Well, it's cause I have a big one - you know - a big penis."

Another pause.

"So my son is now some sort of stud horse. Great."

"So what do you think? I was going to just ask Dad, but I figured I needed a woman's perspective."

"Well, yea. I have no doubt your Dad would approve. Hell, he would be out buying you condoms at this point", which is a true statement.

"So does that mean I can?"

"I never said that. It's just wrong. We should be calling the police right now."

"I promised."

"Yea, I know."

"Well?"

"Just go to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow."

After he left the room, sleep did not come easily for her. I could hear her actually mumbling to herself. This was a critical point in the plan. How would she react? After several minutes, I was almost asleep when I awoke to the sound of the drawer of my wife's bed stand opening. I fell asleep to the gentle rocking of the bed as I lay alongside my wife who was obviously getting full use out of her favorite dildo.

I was awoken a few hours later to find the bed stand light on and my wife sitting next to me, telling me to wake up. "We need to talk".

I look over to the clock. "What the hell. It's 4:30 in the morning."

"I know. I tried to wait but I just have to talk to you." I couldn't help but glance over to her night stand. The drawer was no longer open. I envisioned a large dildo inside that was probably still warm from the workout it must have had. When she is in need of her toy, there is no such thing as a quickie for her. Just by looking at her, I could tell she had little if any sleep that night.

"So wake up."

"I am. Geesh. Let me take a piss at least."

"Ok, ok. Just hurry it up. We need to talk."

Of course I took my time. When I returned to the room, she was almost bouncing on the bed. "So what is it that you felt the need to wake me up at this ungodly hour - on a weekend no less?"

"It's about Jacob."

"Is he ok?" I feigned concern. "Did he sneak out?"

"No. That's not it. It's just that he came in here tonight with some ... well ... with some weird shit to talk about."

"Ok." I waited a few seconds to allow her to process what she was about to say - almost.

"Well, what is it?"

She finally blurts it out. "I think our son is a pervert." I think she half expected me to feint or soemthing. I remained calm.

"Yea, well ... What fourteen year old isn't?" I lay back down as if to go back to sleep.

"He's fifteen now. And what he told me is not normal."

"Ok. What did he say?" I tried to downplay the whole conversation, which only agitated her even more.

She punched me on the arm, and as usual hurt her hand more than my arm. "This is serious."

"Yes. Yes, dear. And we can talk about it in the morning." I was enjoying this.

"Get up. We need to talk about this now."

As if it took every last bit of energy I could muster, I sat up in bed and looked her in the eye. "Why exactly is our son a pervert?"

"He wants to have sex..." I begin to roll my eyes... " ... with a woman my age."

As if that statement explained everything and justified all her current emotions, I simply looked at her "And?"

"Well, he can't do that."

"I gave him the old 'birds and bees' talk already. I am sure he will figure it out."

Her annoyance was building. "You don't understand. It's the mother of one of his school friends." After giving it a bit more thought to try to make me realize the gravity of the situation, she added, "And she's married."

"So he's going to be in a three-way?" I just threw that in.

"No. Well, yea. Well, the husband doesn't know about this."

"Just tell me what he said so I can get back to sleep."

I let her gather her thoughts and she proceeded to tell me the whole conversation. When she was done, I gave her my best "I care" look, and explained, "At least he talked to you about it first. He could have just did it and we would never have known. I assume you are glad he told you."

It seemed as if she was convincing herself more than answering me. "Yea. Yea. Of course I am glad he came to me." She looked at me with a look like I spilled beer on the sofa. "God, who knows what you would have said to him?" I just smiled and let her have her moment.

After a few moments, I asked her "So, what are you going to do?" I had to work this carefully, letting her work this out on her own - with my guidance of course.

"Obviously I can't let him do this. As far as we know he could get a disease."

"Very true." I let her continue.

"Of course, if I tell him straight out he can't who knows if he will listen. I can't very well keep him locked up in our house forever." She was pacing now.

"Obviously..."

"Plus I can't discourage him from telling me important things in the future."

"Yea. For sure."

"If only I knew who she was?"

"Did you ask him?"

"Well of course I asked him. You think I am stupid. He promised not to tell." More pacing, "I am sure she is some two-bit floozy who will end up hurting him." She paused in thought. "I bet it's that slut Angela Jackson. She's blonde with big tits."

I pretended like this was new news to me. "So she's a blonde?"

"Yea, apparently with big tits."

"Interesting..." I said with my best smug attitude.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Out with it. What are you getting at?"

"Well, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

"What does that mean?"

"You are blonde. You have big tits."

She looked at me like I was planning to kill her cat. "What are you getting at?"

"I didn't want to say anything, but it's obvious our son has the hots for you."

"Don't be ridiculous".

"Ok." I resigned myself. "Whatever. I am going back to bed."

"But what about this?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.