Cassie's Love
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Karma, karma, karma karma chameleon,
You come and go, you come and go...
That line from another of Boy George’s great Culture Club classics played on the radio as Hector reamed Cassie yet again on their next rest stop, this time in the backseat. His dick went as deep as it could, once more taking her doggy-style, as this was the most practical position given their time crunch. Even so, they just had to fuck again, especially with the growing excitement over the risk of getting caught. Hector was as deep as he possibly could go in his sister’s sweet pussy, drilling her more aggressively than was usual, but this wasn’t one of their favored, gentle love-making sessions. This was just heated, animal lust at work, and there was nothing wrong with that, including with a young couple madly in love with each other.

“Oh, damn it, Bro! I’m gonna cum! Wow, that’s perfect!” Cassie reacted with yet more satisfaction at being plowed by her twin brother that way in the backseat.

“Don’t hold back, Sis! We have to get there in reasonable time, at least. We don’t want to lose our housing for the term, do we?” Hector encouraged his sister to cum, even though they both loved edging.

“GGGGOOODDDDDD!” Cassie squealed as she creamed herself on Hector’s dick, even if the doggy position wasn’t one of their favorites.

“Here I come, Sis!” Hector warned his twin as he exploded in her cunt in response to her very loud orgasm.

“God, that felt amazing! Just the whole ... public, dangerous, risky sex aspect to it, you know,” Cassie confessed, even as she went back to the front seat ... bottomless.

“Sis?” Hector questioned Cassie, who giggled in response.

“Hey, I want to leave you a nice little cum stain as a reminder of me. That should hold us over until at least this next weekend. You’ll visit me Friday night, right? Spend the weekends with me? Just go back on Sundays? I can’t take a whole month of this. I can already tell that I’d be climbing the walls without you that long. I doubt that you feel any less of a need for me, either. We’ve agreed that I go on ahead to secure the housing. We didn’t agree to you spending weekends at home, did we? What else is there for you? Temptation in the form of Natalie bending over a bit too often or even Kirsten ... or Jamie ... or Mom ... or Aunt Haley or Aunt Michelle. Or maybe Karl or Daddy? Or some barmaid while you’re drowning your sorrow over separation from me, while she hits on you one time too many to resist her in your drunken state,” Cassie observed.

“To say nothing of the dangers that a hot, young single woman like you would have some asshat slip you a mickey and fuck you all night long. Or at least have to fight off groping by all of the usual bar or college crowd. My jealous rage seethes at even the prospect of it. Not to mention my protective instincts as a brother and lover, at the idea of some jackass forcing himself into your pants. Or that you’d get lonely without my arms around you at night, just as I would without your breasts crushing themselves against my chest. That’s the biggest danger: loneliness. Even more than sexual deprivation, it could well be the Kryptonite for either or both of us,” Hector feared aloud.

“So, you’re agreed, then? You’ll be here, spend the weekends with me, get used to college social life before starting your freshman term? Not deny us each other’s company?” Cassie pleaded with her brother.

“Hell to the yes! Sign me up for that! The same thought had occurred to me, but I hadn’t vocalized it yet. Glad that we’re on the same page. I’m not about to put either of us at unnecessary risk of straying from our pact of loyalty and fidelity to each other. This is our love. We’re not poly like Mom, Dad, Aunt Haley, Aunt Michelle, and our brothers and sisters. Well, Bridget’s not poly, either, actually. She, at least, can understand where we’re coming from on that issue. I think that she’d slit her wrists rather than cheat on Diane and vice versa. You still have your toy, your gift from Trevor and Jamie?” Hector asked Cassie, enjoying the fact that she was bottomless now, since he thought of how sexy her ass was ... and how much he would refuse to wash that side of the front seat.

“Hey, this means that I’ll have to grab the snacks myself, since you’re exposed below the waist. What did you want?” Hector asked Cassie, getting a snicker from his sister.

“Nope, I’m walking in with you, just like this, your cum leaking down my thighs, mooning everyone, and holding your hand to make it clear that I’m your private property and you’re mine. I dare say that no one will have me arrested, for one simple reason: men love to see naked booty and wouldn’t be able to stop ogling long enough to report me to the cops. They’ll look, but with you around, they wouldn’t dare touch. Mind if I buy a lollipop, stick it in my twat, and offer someone a taste of our cum mixed together on it? Or maybe a corn dog instead? What do you want to bet that someone will take me up on it, even knowing that it’s a man’s jizz on it along with my juices?” Cassie winked at him, knowing that she could get her brother hard again just like that.

“Okay, when you put it like that ... I’ll be the envy of the whole shop, with a gorgeous ginger on my arm, bottomless to boot, her cowgirl boots emphasizing that she’s half-naked and freshly fucked, too. Many of those men would trade places with me in a heartbeat, though I wouldn’t with them to save my life. I don’t care if they’re dating supermodels or beauty queens or former homecoming queens. None of their ladies could ever be as classy, sexy, lively, and adorable as you. Like I said, I’ll be the envy of the store,” Hector agreed, leading a literally half-naked Cassie into the shop to pay for the gasoline and buy snacks and fountain drinks.

Sure enough, everyone stared, at both of them in fact. One lady openly couldn’t get her eyes off Hector’s muscles, for instance, while another ogled Cassie as frankly as the men did. She even wolf-whistled, and her friend, thinking that she was also lusting after Hector, added a whistle of her own. One brazenly, flamboyantly gay fellow, in full drag no less, tried to twerk with Hector, and when Hector tensed up, Cassie winked at him to encourage it.

“It’s just some harmless twerking. We both know that you’re straight as a razor, but indulge the poor guy his fantasies,” Cassie said, even as she winked at the bi or lezzie woman as she stood with her BFF, “I’m not nearly as threatened by a dude as by a woman, because I know that you’d never go for it. Same way that you should be with me flirting with chicks, in fact. I’m a true-blue, heterosexual woman, and very secure in that fact. It’s all in good fun. There’s no danger to our lifelong love affair, is there?”

“Touche,” Hector agreed, though he was still beet-red as the drag queen actually played soda jerk and poured his fountain drink for him.

“Thanks for letting me dream of you, dreamboat, even if I clearly don’t stand a chance while you’re with this strawberry cream puff you have with you. If you ever want to try out some dick, though, you know where to look, sugar,” Prissy, as the transvestite called herself (technically himself, but not in this persona) left an open invitation to Hector, “you got any sexy brothers who might go for this?”

“As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure that both my father and one of my elder brothers would. They’re both bi, poly guys. My grandfather was gay, in fact. He’s dead, alas. So is his boyfriend. But, yeah, perhaps you’ll run into them. Dan von Greiner’s my father. Karl von Greiner’s my brother. Both very bi, trust me, and very poly. Their ladies would just like to watch, knowing them,” Hector chuckled at how the drag queen fussed over him, quite flattered by the attention.

Meanwhile, Cassie was practically belle of the ball, men rushing to wait on her, hand and foot, looking for any excuse to make her smile and blush. They grabbed food for her, paid for her drinks (just as the one straight lady did for Hector’s), despite her insistence, and even offered her cigarettes, until she made it clear that she only smoked weed. There was one guy who even suggested a threesome with Hector and Cassie, indicating that he was bi, though both of them made it plain that they were straight as they could be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.