Cassie's Love - Cover

Cassie's Love

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

The first stop was to pee, of course, because Hector and Cassie both had to go at last, courtesy of that nice breakfast that they got from Trevor and Jamie. All that orange juice now went through the twins like crazy. They both had to hurry up and get to the single public restroom at the stop, which they decided to share. Hector, being the gentleman that he was, let Cassie use the toilet first, after which Hector let his own stream flow.

"It's almost as if we had been having sex, isn't it, Sis?" Hector chuckled, while washing his hands, as he teased his twin ... and lover.

"Well, who have you been cheating on me with while I slept, fucking Aphrodite?" Cassie stuck out her tongue at Hector, and then mooned him for kicks.

"Just for that," Hector slapped Cassie's bare bottom, causing her to twerk against him.

"You want this? You want to fuck me now, your own twin sister, in a public restroom while others might be waiting with full bladders and growing tempers? Let's do it, Bro. Let's fuck right here!" Cassie invited him to his surprise, bending over the sink with her ass showing now and her lacy silk panties down.

"Don't you mean 'make love, ' Sis?" Hector kept up the teasing as he prepared Cassie with his fingers.

"No, I mean, fuck! I got a crazy idea ... We don't know if we'll make this trip alive ... why not do something that we've never really considered. You want to stick it in my ass? I can think of no more intimate act and we've got plenty of wipes available," Cassie suggested.

"Are you serious?" Hector reacted with shock.

"Sure, why not? Don't tell me you haven't thought of it, either. Can you?" Cassie rubbed her buns against Hector's dick to make her point.

"So, you want to give me your anal cherry?" Hector smiled now as he began lubing up carefully and using his fingers to prepare her backdoor.

"No, I figured that I would give it away to the Pope!" Cassie giggled as Hector stuck a third finger up her tush.

"Just for that," Hector inserted his cock a little faster than he otherwise would, though he then slowed down to let his sister adjust to his dick inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Bro! I don't usually go for this kind of rough sex, but once in awhile, maybe during my monthly, this would be great!" Cassie began to push back at Hector with her now filled and deflowered asshole.

"It is very nice and tight, I must say, not that you're exactly loose anywhere else, either," Hector punned on Cassie's faithful reputation as well as her tight twat.

"Cute, but so are you, even if you are shoving your cock up my poor, virgin ass!" Cassie taunted him a little more, knowing that he could dish it back out as well as take it.

To be honest, yes, it hurt a bit, especially at first, and even with some lube. It was the first time that Cassie had taken more than a few fingers or sex toys back there. Even so, there was pleasure in the pain, more pleasure in the sense of new intimacy, the awareness that Hector now knew her literally inside and out, that she had denied him nothing and shared everything with him, and most of all, pleasure in being wilder than usual. Cassie normally preferred more romantic, lovemaking kinds of sexual intercourse, but this was an exception to that rule, a moment where they could be wild and naughty, especially given the public venue ... was she discovering new aspects to her sexuality? If so, that was a GOOD thing, wasn't it?

Sure enough, there was eventually knocking at the door, so Hector and Cassie had to wrap things up a bit. They didn't wish for an incident that might lead to their arrest. They just wanted some kinky fun in a public restroom, in this case, their first anal congress. Cassie, in fact, squirted as she realized how close they came to being caught, and Hector now saw no point in holding back, so he exploded in her colon. He pulled out and wiped off in a hurry, washing his hands, after which she did hers, and they opened the door to let in a redneck who quickly figured it out and gave them both a knowing wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.