Cassie's Love
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

The next morning, Hector awoke to the scent of Cassie's pussy in his face and the warmth and wetness of her mouth around his cock. She had chosen to enter a "sixty-nine" with her brother, which she was sure would wake him up. She was definitely right about that. Far from objecting, he began to lick his sister's cunt actively, reveling in the juices which flowed from it. Cassie's pussy was truly delightful, and he didn't mind giving her pleasure that way, not at all.

The other thing that Hector enjoyed, of course, was the intense satisfaction of Cassie's sweet lips on his dick, sucking him until he was hard as iron. That didn't take long at all, as the combination of giving and receiving oral sex was more than enough to stiffen his cock. Hector ravished Cassie with his tongue, trying not to focus too much on what she did to him, since it would make him cum sooner than he planned.

Meanwhile, Cassie worked harder than before to make her brother cum first. She had plenty of nice weapons, too, in her little battle of wills with her twin. The biggest one was her tongue, which she used to lick and tease the tip of his dick one moment, the base the next. She also cheated by stroking his balls while she sucked him. Hector felt the pressure build within him to release, but he resisted doing so, still anxious to make Cassie get off before him.

Hector was not above a little cheating, either. He began playing actively with her clit, rubbing it as hard as he could. He invaded Cassie's pussy as deeply as he could manage, savoring the taste of her cunt from the inside. He made her shiver as he tongued her pussy, her whole body shaking from the effect of his exploration of her depths. Cassie wanted to hold out, but Hector didn't make it easy.

The effect of this duel of sexual wills was that the twins both lost control of their desires at about the same time, provoking them to begin cumming at once. It was a good thing that Cassie opened her mouth a bit as she came, since it avoided causing her to bite Hector while they had their mutual release. Of course, it also caused some of his seed to spill out of her mouth as he unloaded it into her. She didn't like losing any of his cum, but right then she was too caught up in her orgasm to lick it off the bed. It would probably leave a little stain on the bedspread, but she doubted that Hector or her parents would get upset with her over that.

"Damn it, babe, I wanted to get you off first!" Hector complained, but the look on his face was pure satisfaction.

"Well, let's call it a draw, dear. Don't even try to tell me that you didn't love every second of it," Cassie answered, after she returned to normal and regained her breath.

"Of course, I did, Sis. I just wanted to see if I could make you cum first," Hector grinned, smacking her on the ass.

"Same here, but I'm happy with how it turned out. We work great as a team, you know, Bro," Cassie giggled as she climbed off of her brother and shook her booty to tease him.

"I think that we should shower, Sis," Hector told Cassie as he walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

Cassie loved it when Hector pressed his still semi-hard cock against her bottom and stroked her clit for good measure. One hand wandered to her breasts to fondle them as well, while the other stayed busy with her clit. Cassie was a bit surprised at first, since she just heard him talk about showering, but she wasn't one to worry about what something like that. If Hector wanted some more tail before the shower, she was perfectly fine with that.

It wasn't more than a minute later before Hector's cock was fully hard again, and he slid inside Cassie to fuck her standing up. Since he continued to play with her clit as he screwed her, she was a lot closer to cumming again than she might be otherwise. Cassie moaned hungrily while her twin brother entered her repeatedly, filling her pussy with his now rather stiff dick.

While the twins normally preferred positions that allowed them to face each other, they were both too aroused to care this time. Cassie just wanted her brother inside her, just as Hector wanted to feel her pussy around his cock. He pumped her with a serious of frantic strokes, both of them driven by some animal need for each other, by some urgent awareness that they would soon be apart.

Cassie scarcely felt more alive than she did right then, the experience of being taken eagerly by Hector more than enough to make her feel the next wave of pleasure smash into her body. She clenched hard on her twin brother, increasing the pressure on him. Hector, of course, felt his precum issue from his cock, leaking into his sister as he got closer to spilling his load inside her. Shortly afterward, his balls tensed up and spat out his cum through his cock into his twin sister. While not simultaneous like the last orgasm, these back-to-back releases were more than gratifying to the couple.

"Okay, now I really need to shower, if you don't mind, Sis," Hector announced, a smile like a naughty cat's grin on his face.

"Not before you kiss me again, Bro," Cassie turned around and blocked his path to make it clear that she was serious.

"Oh, if that's the toll, I don't see a problem. Just remember that two can play that game, baby," Hector warned his sibling as he made out with her with his usual enthusiasm.

"Feel free to charge me as many kisses as you like, hon. You know my mouth is yours, anyway," Cassie reminded him, returning the favor by tangling her tongue with his as much as she could.

"Duly noted, Sis. Now, as much as I like kissing you, how about that shower?" Hector urged her.

Cassie grinned and slipped on her bathrobe, tossing her brother his in the process. Hector put on his quickly and eagerly led the way, as he didn't exactly believe that his shower with his sister would be very tame. They weren't likely to make love or anything that, but they could fool around a bit in the walk-in shower of the closer bathroom. From the way that Cassie hurried to close the door behind them, she expected something of the sort, too.

"Hey, I have to warn you, Sis, if you're gonna look this damn good, I'll have no choice but to grope you," Hector blurted as they doffed their robes and ran the heated water.

"If you don't before we get done, I'll just have to pout," Cassie threatened, making it obvious that she counted on being fondled.

Hector proved more than true to his word. He especially enjoyed playing with her breasts as he washed them, which naturally made her nipples harden as she felt his highly sensual touch on her tits. Her cleavage always excited him, something very feminine and desirable about her that he truly loved. He took far longer washing her bosom that he really needed to, given what his official purpose was, but then both of them knew his true intentions, anyway.

Cassie, meanwhile, ached for even more such groping and pleasure, in spite of what they had done with each other already. She couldn't help but revel in her brother's hands manipulating her breasts for both of their sakes. It was a splendidly carnal moment for the twins, as Hector drew out that part of the bathing process. It seemed to take forever, but that was a good thing. Neither of them was in a rush.

Even so, it was only a matter of time before Hector's hands wandered southward, probing toward Cassie's cunt. His fingers slipped inside her folds, stretching her pussy a bit as he washed and toyed with her slit. This inevitably made Cassie add some slickness to her pussy, already wet from the shower. Her hips moved backward hungrily, as her instinctive lust for her mate heated up yet again.

As Cassie's ass made contact with Hector's dick, he swelled partly again, yet he wasn't quite ready to fuck once more. The soreness was still intense enough to discourage him from going that far. This wasn't about actual intercourse, just a little after-play to enjoy their shower and unwind before breakfast. He rubbed his cock against the crack of her ass a few more times, before deciding that was enough.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.