Naked in Military School - Cover

Naked in Military School

Copyright© 2012 by corsair

Chapter 13

Harmony was dressed in a Mackie cadet uniform--and her head was shaved!

"That's you at the end of next week," Miss Krystal announced. "Your Program time will end on Friday. How do you feel about wearing clothes again?"

"The only clothes I remember are pajamas--with underwear," I said. "I think I wore a diaper on the trip out. Clothes will be a new experience."

"How did you feel about cross-dressing?" Harmony asked. She had to remind me that I had cross-'dressed' while remaining naked. Just a few pieces of tape on the crotch ... Harmony pointed at my erection. "You can't do that now."

"Harmony," Miss Krystal chided, "don't tease the poor boy. He's still on HardTime."

"Next week we'll be twins again," Harmony chirpped. "Johnny gave me permission to wear the cadet uniform when your naked time is finished."

"Johnny?" I asked.

"Commandant Johnny Mackie," Miss Krystal clarified. "He's named after his ancestor."

I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. My head was spinning, my penis throbbed, I was short of breath...

"Breathe, Scott," Miss Krystal grabbed my shoulders and spun me to look at her. "Breathe. You're holding your breath."

"Oh," I gasped. "Yeah."

"What?" Harmony asked.

"He got excited and held his breath," Miss Krytstal explained. "HardTime has a few side effects. One is that the boys on HardTime need more oxygen. Another is that they have to masturbate frequently. Scott, when was the last time you ejaculated?"

I shook my head, unable to voice 'no.'

"Oh, you poor boy!" Miss Krystal knelt in front of me and began massaging my member. The next thing I knew I was on my back and blinking at the ceiling. "Are you back yet?"

"Yes, ma'am," I gasped.

Harmony rushed in with a dripping towel.

"Is he okay?"

"Just fainted," Miss Krystal explained. "You didn't know? Men have only enough blood to supply one of their heads."

It took me several minutes to get the joke. Harmony giggled immediately. It's not just that Harmony was a "superior woman," she was an adult and I was a little boy. I was out of it enough that I failed to notice Harmony was naked again. She still looked tasty, bald head and all. Or it could have been HardTime clouding my judgment. Or it could have been that I really liked Harmony.

The wet towel in the face revived me, and then Miss Krystal applied it lower down. I was a mess! The cool wet towel felt good. Somehow I lost track of Harmony. The smaller woman had gotten a cup of unsweetened hot green tea from the kitchen. I sipped the bitter liquid and watched Miss Krystal disrobe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.