Naked in Military School - Cover

Naked in Military School

Copyright© 2012 by corsair

Chapter 5

"Wake up, Scott," a strange woman said to me. She was cute, naked, and touching me.

"I'm awake, ma'am," I said as I looked into her eyes, wondering what color they were. How do I describe a flawless beauty? Yes, I was in lust. "Ma'am, what do I call you?"

"Miss Krystal," she replied. "I'm from the Federal Office of Social Awareness. We have been carefully monitoring The Program here at Mackie, but there isn't a full-time officer from Social Awareness assigned to your school. I have twelve schools and seven youth groups under my supervision."

Some big schools had full-time FOSA officers monitoring The Program. Miss Krystal gave me a short lecture on her duties. The Program wasn't limited to schools, although that was its major function. The Federal Office of Social Awareness was over ten years old, a product of the 1960's Civil Rights movement. Another FOSA function was protecting the rights of women to be nude in public. FOSA enforced several hundred federal laws dealing with nudity and with sexual rights. The Naked in School Program was only one, and was limited to high schools, colleges and universities.

"Scott," Mr. Giovanni said from the doorway holding a small kit bag, "here's your stuff. You are on Outreach with Miss Krystal for the weekend."

"Harmony is waiting for us, Scott," Miss Krystal informed me. "We have six appointments tomorrow, and we're spending Sunday at the Pioneer Girls of Jonesboro camp."

I lethargically followed Miss Krystal's well-sculpted gluts as we padded barefoot through the main administration building and out to a white four-door sedan with FOSA in black letters on the front doors. I saw but didn't get a good look at the FOSA badge and the 'for official use only' stenciled below the badge before Miss Krystal opened the front door and had me slid in the middle of the bench seat. The driver was another naked woman with very small breasts and a round face framed by dark brown hair. Harmony was her name—just Harmony, not Miss Harmony.

"Seat belt, Scott," Miss Krystal commanded. She had to help me—I didn't know how to put it on. Perhaps I had never learned. "Only 13% of Americans wear seat belts in their automobiles."

"Ma'am, how do we know?" I asked. "Is there some seatbelt meter attached to the car?"

"Ooo, cheeky!" Harmony cooed. "Anti-authoritarian, too. No wonder why you got beaten up."

"It was based on surveys," Miss Krystal said. "Insurance companies conducted surveys in several states and are using the data collected to demand mandatory seat belt laws."

"Thank you," I said. "It seems a lot of effort to tie people in their cars."

"It saves lives," Harmony stated. "Studies prove that."

"I don't mean to argue," I said, "but why are we making policy decisions on suspect data? Surveys are unreliable—except that you can tailor a survey to prove anything you want."

"Do you know the purpose of the Naked in School Program, Scott?" Miss Krystal asked me. I quoted the Pamphlet: mature and moral behavior, comfortable with my own body and sexuality. "Almost right. It started with bra burning during the Civil Rights Era."

The Sexual Revolution had several sources, Miss Krystal explained. The Pill freed women from unwanted pregnancy while allowing full sexual intercourse between men and women. Penicillin and other miracle drugs eradicated syphilis and other sexually-transmitted diseases. Due to the 'manpower shortage' of World War Two, women had entered the workforce in large numbers—and large numbers of women remained in that workforce. "Girlie magazines" broke the old taboos and the Honey Next Door became the new American woman. Women in the work force, according to Miss Krystal, had to work twice as hard as a man for half the pay—and remain pretty.

"One group of women decided that they'd go top free at a beach in California. Do you know Los Angeles?" I shook my head 'no' in answer to Miss Krystal's question. "It was Malibu Beach State Park during the month of August. Forty women from the Culver City Sisterhood arrived in two-piece bathing suits and removed their tops in front of news cameras, burned those tops, and demanded the same top-free rights that men had."

The punch line was that nobody said anything. Even then, it was common for young girls to wear only panties to the beach. For the diaper set, there wasn't enough difference between boys and girls to matter. In fact, Miss Krystal said, many small children ran around the beach naked and nobody said anything.

"The next step was at the 'Y' where men normally swam naked, but women were required to wear modest bathing suits," Miss Krystal continued. "There were separate swim times for single men, for single women, and for families. After that, models began exhibiting their breasts in high fashion shows. By 1972 women had the right to bare it all anywhere because the indecent exposure laws just didn't apply any more. A few cases went to court, but the jury pool had a majority of women. Did you know that 57% of the US population is female?"

"No, ma'am," I said.

"The Census for 1970 reported that 48% of the US population was male and 52% was female," Miss Krystal said. "Harmony, tell Scott about your report."

"Women were undercounted," Harmony said. Miss Krystal prodded her. "Fisher's Principle was that there were equal numbers of males and females born in human populations due to evolutionary pressures. I found out that humans practiced gender selection techniques since pre-historic times. Until modern medicine, the number one killer of women was bearing children. Two things reduced that: women having fewer children, and better medical care of mothers. The overall fertility rate of humans hasn't changed—but women would have babies until they died. Now we have as many as two and a half women for every man in the over-80 age group. That's because men do the same dangerous things as always. But I found out that not all girl baby births were recorded in the 19th Century. Didn't need to be—women were not full citizens until after the 19th Amendment. Even then, women were less likely to be property owners. Contraception information was illegal—was regarded as pornography. The figure of 105 boys born for every 100 girls wasn't true. The only reason that the US population is only 57% female is that there are a lot of immigrants—and most of those immigrants are male."

"Harmony tracked birth ratios in six states," Miss Krystal said. "Tell him what you found out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.