Separating the Twins - Cover

Separating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Liz had accidentally given me the solution, but only when I thought about it. I had a scene to shoot that was an evening one, and then I didn't have to be on set until the next afternoon. It was a complicated scene involving fooling a man with a gun, I and the viewers knew it was a starter pistol) and then be "rescued" by Kelly, well, sort of. When he burst in on us I had him tied up and was really upset because he was lying on the floor and could look up my skirt. In a way it was rather funny.

But after the wrap I scrubbed off all of my make-up and headed for the employee entrance to the town. In a way I felt a little cheapened, but not much. I didn't have much room in my life for romance, not at the moment, but I had plenty for the occasional foray into the town to get a little dick. Or a big one. I wasn't too particular. It would be dark, and so that should help keep my anonymity.

Cherokee was one of the girls who worked in the Orgy Camp, and she'd jokingly referred to the Employee Entrance. I did some checking, and made up my mind. I was going to let fate, or dumb luck, provide the answer to one of my needs.

Don't ever let them say a girl doesn't need to get laid from time to time. It's a different kind of drive than a man has, but it's real. I dressed provocatively, put on a wig, and off I went, homing in on some soon to get lucky guy.

I got a little more than I bargained for. I found a family of three coming out of the theater. I remembered the movie they'd seen, I'd helped produce part of it, and it was no trouble getting into the departing crowd. Once there I sized up the men and moved in.

I won't go into all of the details of how I went from a sidewalk to flat on my back while their teenage son did me, but it was such a relief to finally get laid. Then, while the boy went to wash up and get ready for bed, the husband did me while his wife licked his balls.

What I didn't expect was that when he finished, she went down on me. I sucked him hard again, and after a very nice climax, thank you, from his wife, and I'd returned the favor by licking his come out of her, he mounted up again. He lasted longer, he should, it was his third time in a couple of hours, and he pulled out to come on his wife's boobs and face.

The thing about sex is that you can lose yourself in the physical sensation of the moment. I did, and after I recovered, and declined to spend the night because I had to get back home, I made my way home feeling as if all of the various parts of me were working in unison again. God, but I'd missed it.

When I returned to my apartment I didn't feel like I thought I should. The whole experience had been rather cheapening. I'd used them, though they'd used me. The fun of my previous times had been missing. I liked sex, but not like this. I had all of the sex I could want only a short distance away, but it was just a physical process. It wasn't the fun I had enjoyed, and the whole emotional business, something I knew I wouldn't find, but now was of real importance to me.

I took a long and very hot bath, and killed a significant amount of a bottle of wine. I woke up with a headache and a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I should have eaten something before the wine.

It didn't show in my acting; that was the good news; the bad was my mood. The last time I'd felt this way was just before my period. I hadn't felt homicidal due to PMS for some time, but this looked like an exception. Fortunately the day was nice and smooth. My temper from bad sex soon became depression.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.