Separating the Twins
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

If I was Liz with her training I'd have probably set out a methodical plan to spark my love life. I was me, though, who decided to throw everything like college up in the air for a half-promise for a life with a guy that had every chance to fall through, and did. I did take some precautions, though. I made a few changes to my face—make-up could be so wonderful—and then headed for the town that was right next door, and not really acknowledged.

It'd been an early shooting day. We nailed things with one take, and ran out of material. Oh, not the script, but the sets that we needed. We got out of there by 6:00 p.m. We all scattered to our apartments to do important things like sleep.

When I got to my apartment my phone was ringing. Thinking it was a call back (the usual reason for phone calls), I grabbed it. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it was Mom.

"We were thinking of coming down and visiting you," she said after the usual pleasantries.

"Staying in town?"

"No," she laughed, "we were looking at hotel on the coast, not too far from the airport."

I felt another moment of relief. They'd have Bradley along, and the town was no place for a little boy. He was young enough he wouldn't notice all of the shenanigans, but still...

"We're in the middle of shooting," I said, "so my time isn't all my own, but I can make some arrangements."

"That's wonderful! All right, we were looking at coming there in about a month."

I was sure Mom had checked on rental cars, shopping and the like. I knew there were things to do on this island for visitors other than sex, but I didn't know what they were. It was time I expanded my knowledge.

I also contacted Security so they'd know about my parents visit and would have ID badges ready. My life had a practical side.

It was a busy month, and it flew past so quickly I lost track of time. I got home from the set with an early call the next morning and saw the calendar over my desk; Mom and Dad were due in the next afternoon.

I'd planned on cleaning my apartment, and I was almost too tired to do it. Still, I forced myself to go through the motions. All of the diry clothes were put in the hamper, I ran the dishwasher and put away a few things, and vacuumed. I wasn't the best housekeeper when I had an early call, and now I was paying for it. Still, the schedule had me done by 3:30, so I'd have a chance to greet them at the airport ... maybe.

We went over with take after take of this one action scene. I had to stay because I was in it. It wasn't bad acting on anyone's part, either, just a series of bad luck things that needed to be fixed before we could put it in the can. Time is money, and so is the cost of a stunt coordinat, especially one who could coach me through the finer points of a bow and arrow.

I was finally released. I called the airport right away. Miracle of miracle, their flight was running behind due to bad weather at San Jaan. I I hurried I'd get to the terminal about the time their plane was scheduled to land.

It was closer than that. Originally the island didn't have that tight a security, but the company had helped defray the costs, and they caught someone trying to board who was carrying a bomb in his luggage. I'd say Arab male in his twenties from a Middle Eastern pesthole where they longed to treat women as slaves and loved their camels, literally I think, but that was be profiling or something. The government invited the US FBI in (one of them was a huge fan and got to tour the set and get autographs), and the government rounded up a cell of terrorists.

Left-wing ideologues called the US facility at Guantanamo a gulag, though I'm sure they don't know that that is a Soviet Union term. It's the Ritz Carlton compared to prison on a Caribbean island (and I stayed at the Ritz when I appeared on Letterman). I'm sure they would have preferred Gitmo. Here they were treated like filth. I'm sure it ticked them off, but they didn't have any sympathetic and self-destructive Press to trumpet their cause to the skies. If you can't do the time, as they say, don't do the crime.

If this suggests I've a low opinion of these people who hate us so much, I do. Unlike some sympathizers, I've read their works and believe them. I don't think God wants us to sit in the mud and squalor and be passive. In this world that's just asking for trouble.

Anyway, all that aside, Mom and Dad came up the jetway looking a little tired. It's a long flight, and you have to get up pretty early, even if you're leaving from Miami. Mom was carrying Bradley while Dad had both carry-ons."Hi dear," Mom said. "ou look tired."

"Early call this morning, and I just got off the set. There've been a bunch of long days lately. Both of you look tired."

"It's a long flight," Dad replied. "We sat on the ground in San Juan for a good 30 minutes while a storm covered the airport."

"Well, I have the car in the parking lot, and all we have to do is get your luggage."

"Brad's going to be hungry when he wakes up," Mom said. "Dinner after we check in?"

I nodded. "Depending upon what you want, there are a couple of really nice restaurants just around the block from your hotel." The place I had in mind was a seafood shack just around the corner from their hotel in St. Joseph. Everything was fresh, and the chef had a way of cooking the crab so that it melted in your mouth.

We took a brief walk along the beach after dinner, but everyone was tired. I took a cab back to my place, dropped my clothes wherever they wanted to go, and fell onto my bed.

I normally wore a nightgown, but tonight I didn't, and was cold when I woke up. It served me right, and I had goose bumps everywhere. I'd told Mom I had an early call, and the clock suggested I was running late. I think I jumped through the shower. I picked Loretta up, well, not really. I knocked on the door of her apartment and pushed her to the set. We both sort of stared blearily as we got into Make-up. Coffee helped, and then we had to be 'on'.

When you're on set you're too busy, working too hard, to pay attention to anything else. There's a buffet, and you eat when you can. I remembered Mom and Dad were present when we hit a break and I automatically checked my phone. I had only one message, and it was only an hour old; Mom, Dad, and Brad were up, fed, and wondering what my schedule ws for the rest of the day

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.