Separating the Twins - Cover

Separating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Privately we called it 'Fanny Hill meets Regency Romance'. We bought or cranked out a few dozen Regencies, threw in a few bodice rippers, and ladled on plenty of sex. Unlike porno movies where the whole point was to have sex, on these we had to rely upon such strange concepts as "story" and "plot", but the difference was profound. Where the romances had plenty of situations, we turned all of the social ones into sexual ones. London was rampant with sex, and men did what men did, but behind the scenes the ladies did much the same.

"Fanny Hill – the Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure" is quite frank and looked at the seamier side of Georgian England. We did much the same thing. A typical plot had the debutante worried that she will be given to the foul Lord Evilman when she really wants to hook up with Sir Trueheart. She keeps trying to find Sir T., while Lord E. keeps running into her at this party and that one. She even meets him accidentally when she goes out for the day, doing a little shopping, a little screwing, and maybe having tea with her friends. In the upbeat ending she meets Sir T., he nails her but good with a male member that was truly prodigious, and that's that. In the ironic ending Lord E. gets under her dress at some social event (everyone else is doing it, too), and she falls madly in lust with him.

In a way this was not unlike the porno version of Cinderella, where the Prince is trying to fit something else into the heroine, and it's not a glass slipper. The difference, though, was that everyone got totally naked, and we let the viewer know that there'd been some sharing of bodily fluids. Nobody, however, got pregnant until the ring went on a finger and they moved away from the London Social Set.

Fanny Hill took pleasure and joy in what she was doing. We could have moralized, but instead everyone had no compunctions or reservations about hopping into bed or lifting their dresses at the slightest opportunity.

Katy and I were observing one of the scenes and she remarked drily that if we did nothing else, we answered one question: what Scots wore under their kilts. None of it was worn. By observation it looked just as good as ever, and the actress who was getting acquainted with it proved she didn't wear anything under her dress. This happy coincidence certainly facilitated things.

It made me long to be involved with the action. However, I had a reputation to keep up, and had to wait until I visited my parents. That happy day was coming up rather quickly because all production was going to cease for two weeks as they did annual maintenance, upgraded equipment, and so on. And afterward I was going to visit Liz, who was just about to graduation. Mom, Dad, Bradley, and me would be there for that happy event.

As the airliner descended into Chattanooga airport I reflected, "So it's come to this: do a hit-and-run visit to my parents go get laid. There was an idea for a TV show here, and I made a few notes while we landed and taxied to the terminal. I'd think about it later, the anticipation of getting laid was clouding everything in my mind.

I still had to be careful, for at least part of this visit. Always assume the cameras are present. That meant that when we left to go to dinner we did just that, and were visible through the windows as we ate and visited. I thought I caught at least one flash, but there was nothing you could really claim was any sort of behavior other than right and proper. I compounded it by giving an interview to the Chattanooga TV station. I was "local girl makes good", and that worked out for everyone. I brought Gram and Gramps along so they could watch from off the set, and they both liked that. Gramps stuck his nose into everything, and got a really good look at television from behind the scenes.

The real reason for the visit, other than seeing Mom and Dad, was to take care of some more personal business. I'd attended parties about twice a year, so I wasn't a stranger to things, nor were they strange to me.

We were at the Robertson's. They had a long driveway that had a place where I could get out of the van without being visible, and a few minutes later...

I needed that sort of male (and female) attention. Months of being around sex without being able to take part had certainly built up a lot of urgency in me. The men at the party did their best to take care of it. They had on one of the shows I was the Executive Producer for (along with Katy and Joe), which I thought was funny. I didn't pay that much attention to it, something long, thick, and very hard was demanding my attention. Some men, they say, feel like they're made of iron, or at least a certain part of them, and I confirmed that with several men.

The big thing, though, was seeing my sister graduate. It was a bright and sunny day when we landed in Colorado Springs. Liz had told us to call when we'd landed, so Dad did to get us checked in, and then we did a few tourist things. I kept looking at Pike's Peak looming over the town. It was like a giant wall. To the east were plains just rolling away until you hit the Mississippi, and then, all of a sudden, you had mountains. They weren't at all like the ones back home, either. Still, I thought there was a sense of familiarity with them. In a way I'm a mountain girl.

After we'd made the city fathers of Colorado Springs happy by dropping enough money on tourist things, it was time, the day I'd been secretly looking forward to since high school. We drove out to the Academy, followed guides, parked in the right place, and so on. Pretty soon we were shown into some bleachers and got ourselves settled.

I'm not sure if it's the Corps of Cadets or just what. Anyway, they marched in and the ceremony proceeded from there. Everyone was being commissioned in the Air Force, and while Liz wasn't at the top of her class, she was pretty far up there. In a private conversation she'd joked that the outlet I found with men, she found in her studies. Today was the culmination of this phase of that focus. She was also getting orders for her next duty assignment.

When it's all over the families are allowed to mingle with the newly minted officers. Liz was practically breathtaking in her uniform, and I couldn't help tease her slightly.

"There's a speck of dust on your new bar," I said. "Wouldn't want that."

She was beaming from ear to ear, and laughed along with me. "Certainly not."

"Where are they sending you?" Dad asked.

"Flight training." She waved the envelope happily. "I'll be herding several tons of airplane through the sky!"

There was more, but I sort of beamed even more than before. My sister was going to be a pilot.

The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was that I got called from work. I had to step aside and deal with a problem on one of the shows. On really serious matters I'd rope Katy and Joe in on a conference call. I was the one they went to for most things, unless they were technical, in which case Joe took care of it. This wasn't quite a conference call problem, but it was serious enough. I listened to the report, one of those things you get in any organization, made the decision, and that was the end of it. If it wasn't, well, that would be a decision, too, but someone was costing us money and not producing.

"You did that so ... so ... So firmly," Liz said from behind me.

I turned around. "Sorry, something came up at the job."

"Do you need to be somewhere or something? You'd told me they've known for a while that you'd be gone, and had made arrangements."

"I'm also Executive Producer on some other shows. This was one of them."

"Executive Producer? Like, the boss?"

I nodded. "Let's not talk about it here," I said. I was conscious of all the people around us and didn't want to make a scene.

"Is it ... are they..."

"Those kinds of things, yes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.