Separating the Twins
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I didn't expect to end up as a Call Center Representative.

A Mrs. Smith met me at the hotel when I called. I was there one night, and then taken to where I'd be living. This was a two-story apartment building with two 4-bedroom apartment thingies on each floor. Girls were on the upper story, guys were below us. There were two occupants in each bedroom, sort of like the pictures I'd seen of some college dorms. Each cluster had two bathrooms, which was good. I couldn't see eight girls sharing one bathroom. We also had a kitchenette, and a balcony. One of the girls pointed out that it wasn't overlooked by anyone, so if we wanted to lie out and get some sun, we could.

I took pictures of everything and used my phone to email them back to Mom. I introduced myself to my roommate Cherry, and spent a few minutes unpacking. Finally I sat on the bed and looked around.

"Home sweet apartment," Cherry said as she did the same. She was a thin girl with long, straight dark hair. She was from Minneapolis, and we spent a few minutes finding out what we felt like sharing. There'd be more as we settled in, but we'd been given until noon to unpack. Then Mrs. Smith showed up.

"Ladies," she said (I noticed there were only six of us), "follow me. We'll get you started on your training."

Before that, though, we had forms to fill out, and a physical to take. The training started the next day. For the next weeks after that we "manned" a call center cubicle, took orders for corporate services, and processed credit card payments. We didn't get to meet the boys below us, and soon I found out why: six more girls were moved in. Eighteen unchaperoned teenage girls, all away from home for the first time could have been a recipe for disaster. Instead we sort of got to know each other, and commiserated with each other over ex-boyfriends, the calls we got, and so on. It was about like you'd expect from any group of girls.

Two weeks after we started I got called in for an 'evaluation'. I didn't think anything of it, every girl had had that done that. Mrs. Smith was waiting for me in an office. She had me sit down with iced tea (sweetened).

"Let's get thj easy stuff out of the way first," Mrs. Smith said. "You're doing a good job as a Customer Service Rep. I don't suppose this is quite what you thought you'd be doing."

I shook my head. "Not really."

"Well, that's going to change starting in a couple of weeks. We can always use more Customer Service people, but we have a lot of positions to fill, and as you can no doubt understand, we have to be a little careful in filling those."

"I had that impression."

"Yes, not everyone is really a good model, or actress. Now, surprising as this may seem, we aren't entirely focused around sex. We have a number of other things the company does that are PG-13. It may be that that is what you would end up doing. We try to match people to where their talents are."

I took a breath and pushed my shoulders back a little, emphasizing my bust. "In Atlanta I did a couple of photo shoots for lingerie."

She nodded. "Not every girl needs to be as well endowed as you. Still, you make a valid point. Given what you answered on your questionnaire, and what a background check showed, we were thinking of offering you a couple of positions in one of our production companies."

"Production companies?"

"Television. Now I see here you have a twin sister. Do you think she would be interested in this sort of opportunity?"

I shook my head. "No, she has her heart set on flying. She's a cadet at the Air Force Academy."

She looked disappointed. "We had a couple of producers who thought a show featuring two sexy girls, twins, would have a lot of appeal."

"Liz and I are identical in a lot of ways, but not our sex lives. We both had a chance to try sex. I took to it, Liz discovered flying right about the same time, and that was it for her." That was stretching the truth, but Liz had her dreams, and I was going to defend them to the best of my ability."

"So any approach to her would..."

"Rejected out of hand."

"It seems odd that you two would be so different."

"We're two different people, when you get down to it. People think of us as the same person in two different bodies, but we aren't."

Mrs. Smith pursed her lips. "All right, moving along ... How are you about being naked in front of people?"

"I've done it; I can do it without really getting uptight about it."

"Sex with strangers?"

"I'd want to get to know them a little, first." I looked at the papers in front of her. "did your reports say that I took part in sex parties?"

"No, it doesn't. When did you start? Most girls claim that they have, but really haven't."

"I started when I was 16. My parents are into that sort of thing, and I started dowing it through them."

"Did you and your parents... ?"

"No, never did. After a few months of doing it with adults, I joined the group of kids my age who were partying."

She frowned a little and noted that. "Anything you like in particular? Dislikes?"

"Boys, men, preferably. I don't like it up the behind."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.