Separating the Twins
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I had my second photo shoot in Atlanta a week after the previous one. This one was a nude shoot. The same staff was there, the photographer and her assistant, also female. There was one additional person, a middle-aged woman, nicely dressed, who watched from one side. She identified herself as Mrs. Simmons, and that was all I knew about her.

Being naked in front of other people was something I'd gotten used to in the last couple of years. The photographer was all business, and from time to time she explained what she wanted, and then why. I got a lot of coaching, far more than she'd probably give someone who'd modeled for a while. But how many models my age would not only pose nude, but reach down and spread her labia for a close-up?

"You're getting turned on," Mrs. Simmons observed. "Aren't you."

"Well, this is kind of fun."

She nodded. Good."

I wasn't sure what to make of it, so I concentrated on looking cute, sexy, and desirable.

I got to review some of the pictures before I left. They were certainly explicit enough. I could imagine men staring at them and maybe masturbating. That was kind of a good feeling.

The money was pretty good, too, and the pictures from the first few minutes of the shoot, lingerie shots, appeared in that Sunday's paper. It was no doubt it was me, and the only parts of me that were bare (I was modeling peignoirs and nightgowns) were at my throat, my ankles, and my wrists. If anyone thought those were too revealing, then I was surprised. I'd shown more skin in my regular clothes.

I heard from a couple of the women I knew that they didn't think what I was wearing was too revealing, which was a relief. I didn't mention the very revealing pictures that got taken after the lingerie shots.

On Tuesday evening Mrs. Simmons showed up with a briefcase full of papers. I was 18, and could thus make decisions on my own, but she thought it would be a good idea if Mom and Dad were present. I insisted on including Liz. After looking at the papers, I could see why. This was a contract, and not just for snapping a few pictures.

"It's really a multi-layered contract," Mrs. Simmons said. "The first part is performance contract, covering your daughter's work as a performer."

"And the rest?" Dad asked.

"We would reassign her to certain other duties."

"Such as?"

For example, this clause, number 32.c .1, would cover her being employed as a as a staff employee at the town."

"Staff employee?" Mom asked.

"Mostly things like Telephone support. Of course if she was qualified, she would do the other duties we find for her as assigned."

Mom looked skeptical, but she started reading, and eventually put the papers down and nodded. "I just don't want her being used in duties that the laws of this country would find objectionable."

"You mean as a sex worker?" Mrs. Simmons shook her head. "No, not so."

There was more, and she had to give a précis of the things that I would do, which mostly meant I would be showing a lot of skin, but that would just come with the job. I would have to live in an assigned apartment, eat in a cafeteria, and so on.

We went at it for a couple of hours, and she left the paperwork for me to look at. We met with a lawyer who specialized in contract law, and he considered every nuance. I swear he went over it with a microscope, and then prepared a 'plain English' version. In the end I signed, and we sent it off via FedEx.

Six days after school ended I was to fly to Denver. When I got there I would call a number, and someone would either pick me up, or have me take a cab.

"I fly to Denver," Liz said quietly, "and then on to Colorado Springs. It looks like we can take the same flight out of Atlanta."

"That'll be good." We both felt it. Leaving home was and wasn't hard. You wanted to be out there, doing stuff. But home represented security. In our case it also included being apart, something we really hadn't done. I think we both suspected that would be the really hard thing.

In the meantime, though, there were the classes to get through, Graduation, and all of the usual things associated with finally getting out of high school. There were a lot of activities to occupy us Seniors, but pretty soon the day came when the grades had been turned in, we had the caps and gowns, and we basically just had to show up for two days.

The official graduation ceremony was on a Saturday evening, so there was no party, at least for some of us. Liz and I were near the top of the class, grade-wise, so we were early in the procession. It was kind of ironic; Liz had studied really hard, I hadn't, and yet we still had basically the same GPA. I wasn't sure if her good example, and the twin-thing we knew existed, had raised mine or lowered hers. I did well on the tests, though, so that had to be worth something.

We finally had our diplomas. We posed for a million pictures. I'm not sure who was glowing more, Mom and Dad, or the two of us.

The party after graduation was fairly tame, by my standards, we kept our clothes on. Some of the kids got into the booze, but for the rest of us there was dancing, some gentle necking (like I said, we kept our clothes on). And some general expressions of good spirits. Just about everyone stayed up far too late.

There were hangovers and many tired looks in Church the next morning. I looked appropriately prim and proper sitting in the pew, and as I sort of listened to the sermon I realized it was the first Sunday morning in a month where I sat there without having that deep-down feeling of having been well and truly laid. I hadn't partied on the preceding Wednesday, so this was a new thing for me. I'd gone at least a week without sex, and I didn't even have my period to blame it on.

We still partied in the middle of the week, and again the following Saturday. Liz and I were flying out on Monday, so this was my last opportunity for a while. Liz went out with some friends, and I suppose they had a good time. I got naked and randy, and certainly did.

Dale Robertson singled me out and went down on me. That was fun, but then I went down on her. I licked her into a frenzy, the curling up around her middle, hand over her sex kind where you're off in your own world of pleasure.

Of course when she began to get things back together I licked her boobs, and then guided George Green, whom I'd gotten nice and hard, right into her. She moaned, pushed me away from her boobs so she could clutch them, and I lay there watching. There's something about watching the sex act from up close like that. The lips of her pussy were stretched thin, but his cock was glistening with her juices as he thrust in and out. I licked his balls and played with her clit to help matters out. Eventually he got to the point where he couldn't hold back. I'd rested a hand on her tummy, pressing her whole pubic mound (and putting my fingers on his cock). She was in that state where she just popped and popped. Then he unloaded. His final thrusts were hard and deep, and her whole body shook. She'd also drawn up her legs, squealing in those last few seconds. He held it in her, his body jerking a little as he came After a couple of minutes he eased out of her. I dove in and began licking his stuff. Dale shuddered, grabbed my head and held me there. I could feel her whole body tense, and then she flooded my mouth with her juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.