Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Clark waded into the warm waters of the quarry lake and found this soft young girl most accommodating; she was very forward for age, Clark could not know that she was actually 22 and not the young waif she looked, nor was she as per her youthful description via the internet. After frolicking in the water with her nubile form, he explored her soft body as they lay on a grassy bank in the hot sun; she smiled and pressed her firm little breasts against him, making his cock erect nicely. She turned and lay on her front, lifting her soft little ass in the air; Clark wasted no time in mounting her, sliding his wet cock into her tight little pussy. The girl whimpered as he drove his cock hard into the warmth of her sex, making him probe and thrust all the more urgently. She smiled and looked up at the crest of the quarry through the sender and surrounding willows as she enjoyed his cock; she knew all was being recorded on camera. The thought of being party to his exposure gave her a wicked thrill and she moaned with pleasure, echoing his grunts as they both enjoyed a satisfying climax. The women had things nicely planned out; they would ensure he saw her dressed in school uniform and getting on a school bus the following day; they would then send him a copy of the film showing him fucking her. He would receive instructions on what he had to do.

Fenton struggled in his tight leather bonds as he sniffed perpetually at the panties; he had gratefully shot his load several times whilst awaiting the return of his freshly fucked mistress. He was close to coming again when Clara made her triumphal return. She smiled wickedly as she rolled Fenton's bound body to see his stiff cock, and witness the sticky patches of semen which soiled her sheets. Fenton's cock stiffened to maximum rigidity as he squirmed helplessly in bonds while the severely dominant Clara chuckled like witch and plucked a cane from the display.

"Well, you have certainly earned a caning young man! But first I have a nice treat for you; I've had the most delicious fuck with a man whose cock is twice your size. He's made my pussy nice and messy, and I've kept his seed nice and warm for you. You're going to have the pleasure of cleaning me up whilst I tell you all about how he fucked me; when I'm satisfied you've cleaned me sufficiently, you'll have your caning." She removed Fenton's gag and allowed him to watch as she removed her sodden panties, and carefully sat on the bed, ensuring she did not lose what her panties had helped retain. Fenton, s cock pulsed and bobbed as the smiling bitch had him sniff the moist gusset of the richly soiled panties; he was close to coming as the delicious aroma teased his nose. Clara rolled him onto his front once more, then sat on the middle of the bed, lifted his head and spread her legs. Fenton was presented with her hot, smelly, mature cunt which had been pleasured by another man. The evidence was all too clear to be seen. Clara smiled wickedly as she flexed her used pussy, from which blobs of creamy white semen oozed. She lifted his head by his hair and laughed at him, before edging forward and releasing his head to commence his duty.

"There! You get your tongue up where his cock's been; you should get a good taste of it, I don't think he bothered washing before he fucked me, he was so excited and it's so hot and sticky today." Clara sneered with spiteful satisfaction as Fenton's tongue began to lick the salty morsels from her divinely scented cunt. Clara's well used slit throbbed with satisfaction as she gained an immense erotic thrill, watching her bound and helpless captive squirm about as he gratefully devoured the seed deposited by another male, in awarding Clara a satisfying orgasm. As his tongue probed and lapped at her messy cunt, seeking out the main body of the wad spent by the stud male, Clara's clitoris buzzed in readiness for another orgasm, at the submissive's expense; a wicked sense of absolute dominance was indulged by her, as Fenton pandered to her delectable superiority as he obliged her without question, enjoying another man's seed; something he would never have imagined just a week or two ago. Clara teased as she relished her slave's actions; she was close to orgasm already, such was the eroticism generated by this subliminal act of domination, she would have it last a little longer, and pulled her legs back a little further so that he may enjoy her asshole for a while.

"You make sure you clean my back passage too; he gave my asshole a thorough seeing too as well, and I'm sure he's left some cream up there for you." The supremely dominant bitch smiled with divine pleasure as Fenton did not hesitate in sliding his messy and grateful tongue down the base of her slit, over the small hump below it, and into the sweet smelling recess below. He was so close to coming now; the delicious tang of her hot and sticky asshole making his rigid cock pulse with ecstatic pleasure as he basked in this act of sweet submission; Clara's mind and senses indulged in the opposite ecstasy, though his tongue now allowed her dominant cunt some respite, she had to fight to stop herself coming as Fenton's tongue now lovingly probed the hot depths of her anus, seeking the salty treasure left by her stud's stiff and sizeable cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.