Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Fenton drove to the address on the card; it was in the uptown district where the affluent live, he took a sharp intake of breath as he drove up the secluded drive of the thirties style mansion. It was typical of one of those places movie directors owned, but as he parked up he could see it was now set up for business. He walked through the main entrance and a stiff looking receptionist with contemptuous eyes smiled and had him sit. Moments later Lauren arrived, smiling with satisfaction, she wagged a finger at him and he meekly followed the woman whom he knew now had complete control over him. Fenton's cock stiffened, partly with fear and partly due to the shapely woman who strutted before him down the corridor; she was dressed in a tight leather outfit, the pencil skirt hugging her sumptuously rounded buttocks, black seamed stockings and stiletto's making her look every inch the dominant woman she was. She opened a door and stood by it, ushering him in. He swallowed hard as he entered the plush office and sat down.

On a pin-board on the wall behind the chair in which the smiling Lauren now sat was a portfolio of pictures of his own naked rear, pinning a 'helpless' teenage girl down. The girl's look of innocent bewilderment almost raised a smile on his face; it was that impressive. He had been well and truly taken. The pictures helped serve to constantly remind him of why he was there, whilst Lauren put her proposal to him. She smiled broadly, and her tight leather skirt creaked as she crossed her elegant and attractive legs. Fenton's cock twitched at the sight of the mature woman's dominant form as he anticipated what lay in store for him; her sweet scent filled the room and somehow seemed to confirm that he was entombed with no way out. She opened her mouth slightly and ran her tongue around the inside of her ruby red lips before she spoke.

"You have been a very bad boy, and these pictures and what we know could lead you to spending a long time in jail, but it needn't be that way. You obviously enjoy using your body, which I must say is very appealing and a lot of women would appreciate it. I think you need to appreciate women a little more, and need a little education. I intend to arrange that education, which I'm sure you will learn to enjoy, the more you work for us." Fenton swallowed hard and looked at the pictures on the wall, as he listened to Lauren's sultry and deliberate tones. He responded.

"An education?" She smiled at him in a calmly superior way, which made his cock stiffen all the more.

"Yes; we find most men do not really know what real pleasure there is in genuinely being of service to a woman, until it is thrust upon them. If you agree to work for me, I'll provide you with accommodation and I may even be able to arrange that you see Cindy again on occasion; the girl has such a sexual appetite for being submissive- a great failing in a woman as far as I am concerned- and I'd bet you'd appreciate seeing her again on your terms. You'll find working for us will have you kept interested at both ends of the sexual spectrum." Fenton's balls tingled with an involuntary excitement as he digested her words, and she pressed a buzzer on her desk, winked at him and the smile evaporated from her face. A middle aged male scuttled into the office, on being beckoned by the buzzer.

Lauren looked at him with contempt and pointed to her feet, not saying a word. The male dropped to his knees without hesitation and kissed her feet, oblivious to any shame or humiliation at doing so before another male. Fenton was unsure why, but his cock stiffened to rigidity as Lauren looked at him, a contented smile on her face once more. She patted the male on the head like a pet dog, as he continued to worship her feet.

"Tell our guest about Hortense Montgomery; tell him how things will be when he's had the pleasure of her acquaintance." The male seemed reluctant to stop kissing his mistress's feet, but eager to relate as to the charms of Ms Montgomery. He pulled himself away from the black stilettos, visibly excited as his eyes travelled up the exquisite stocking-clad legs and leather skirt; he hoped Lauren would award him some favour if he pleased her.

"Mistress Montgomery will show you the true way with women, she will have her way, and you will appreciate being shown the correct way to behave for your betters." He looked back at Lauren who lifted her chin and looked back at the male with a slight sneer; it was evident she would have him continue. The male swallowed hard, in fear that he would not earn her approval, and sheepishly faced Fenton once more.

"Trust me; you will know pleasure from situations you would never have dreamed you could be in, you will be freed of any form of chauvinism forever. You will yearn for more appointments with Mistress Montgomery" He then looked back at Lauren who nodded her approval as he clasped his hands in a praying position. She lifted a foot which he kissed gratefully as she smiled.

"You know my address; be there at 6:30 tonight, you can help me dress for my evening appointment. I'll let you do my lingerie wash whilst I'm out." The male thanked her like a cur before bowing and scraping as he left; both he and she knew he would be stimulated by being allowed to view her body as he attended her, and would then make the most of her panties before they were washed. Fenton could not help but notice the huge bulge I the male's slack leggings before he went; a bulge matched by his own. Laurens smile returned to Fenton.

"Now you know the name of the lady who will be your first appointment." Fenton gulped and looked a little bewildered. Lauren picked up a short cane from her desk and tapped on the photos on the wall behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.