Passage to India - Cover

Passage to India

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lady Montague's brief marriage produced a trio of triplet girls possessed of beauty beyond description. They were named Faith, Hope, and Charity and were raised in the extensive harem of the Rajah of Kalipur. Their adventures form the basis of this multi chapter story that contains more than a fair share of erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Violence   Nudism  

Finally, the Montague sisters were safely home in the land of their ancestors. The long sea voyage had its ups and downs and had been fraught with conflicts and stresses that impacted Faith, Hope and Charity in different ways. The sight of the high white chalk cliffs brought no sense of memory to any of them because they had been born in a far-away place in an ornate palace dedicated to the pleasure of the ruling masters. Their only remaining parent had expired shortly after their birth and the three identical triplet sisters were brought up to take respected positions in the Rajah's harem as a sensuous oddity of female attraction.

Now, they were returning with their entourage of four personal maids, their male escort called Thomas who was a retired mercenary with extensive military skills, and Charity's teenaged daughter Grace who had just turned sixteen whilst onboard the ship. Only Thomas had seen the familiar shoreline when he had left for sea while still a young boy and signed up for duty as a cabin boy. Their companions were the stern-faced Reverend Paul Anderson, his invalid wife Rhonda whose pale appearance and pill-addled mind were under the constant care of her sister Hyacinth with her prim and proper attitude that showed extreme distaste for anything that she did not deem to her liking. Tagging along behind this motley crew was the bemused Doctor Douglas McCauley who was sticking close to his newly formed attachment to the man-pleasing Faith with her obedient submission to any male request for favors of the flesh. He had decided the sister's offer of employment to look after their health care was better than the lonely voyages at sea tending to unappreciative crew members and travelers with ills more mental than physical.

The Montague estate had been under the care of an employed manager and his wife for the past fifteen years after the last of the Montague line had succumbed to a malady of unknown origin. The entire holdings had passed equally to the three sisters as the only remaining heirs to the Montague assets. There was not much cash money in the accounts after years of misuse by the extravagant relations but the estate was extensive and the buildings were in reasonably good repair due to the fact the workers had invested their labor to upkeep without the payment of rent.

Fortunately, the sisters had several letters of credit that had been transferred in their favor by the Rajah before his demise and they all had their own personal stashes of gems of impressive value and rare beauty. Even the young daughter Grace had a little pouch of valuable pearls that were given her by the Rajah who was besmitten by her childish smile.

The Reverend Anderson and his wife and sister-in-law were also staying close to the sisters because the man of the cloth was presently in a cash flow problem due to lack of supportive parishioners willing to defer his expenses. It was Hope who invited them to join them in their move to the Montague estate. She was much in tune with the Reverend's size of member and his firm discipline to chase the "devil" from her hindquarters with his cleansing organ buried deep inside. It was a "game" she was overly addicted to and wanted to continue despite the drawbacks of an invalid spouse and a disapproving sister-in-law.

Sister Faith doted on Doctor McCauley and encouraged him to be their physician on the estate since he was enamored of her skillful sensuality and obedient submission to his naughty demands. After such a long time at sea, the mature man was more than willing to assume health care duties in a well-appointed estate in the country tending primarily to nubile young females.

They took refuge for the night at a large seaside resort on the coast with Charity arranging for the rooms for all of them. Their group took all of the rooms on the top floor of the scenic resort and they were able to take advantage of the beach and the cabanas provided for the comfort of the guests. It was a foregone conclusion that Faith was in the same room as Doctor McCauley since neither of them had any motivation to hide their relationship. He spent a good portion of the evening hours giving the pretty young girl a complete medical examination and when he was fully finished, he was able to pronounce her fit as a fiddle and ready for the most demanding and strenuous of tests. He insured she was properly lubricated for activities of the flesh in all of her openings and gave special attention to her rear door because he had already determined it was the focus of her passionate core.

Faith had not confided in her sisters that the middle-aged Doctor had already proposed marriage to her and that she had accepted on the provision that they wait until they arrived at the estate to make the announcement.

Charity who was in the adjoining room was woken several times during the night to the sounds of her wanton sister's cries of pleasure as the Doctor explored every corner of her young ripe body with his experienced shaft of healing pleasure. It would have been distressing to her except for the fact she had granted Tomas permission to use his talented tongue on her greedy vagina and her blinking brown eye for nearly an hour before retiring. She was still tingling with delight and it lasted all through the night.

The third sister Hope was being visited in her room by the vigilant Reverend Anderson who administered to her soul by allowing her to kneel in front of him and suck out some powerful cosmic healing ointment from his rampant rod of enlightenment. He recited some appropriate verses from the Good Book and patted the top of her head to assure her she was truly on the road to redemption. Poor Hope was dripping with his soothing spunk but she quickly rose and bent over the end of the bed when he indicated it was time for him to chase the "devil" from its hiding place in her rear portal of inner joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.