Passage to India - Cover

Passage to India

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lady Montague's brief marriage produced a trio of triplet girls possessed of beauty beyond description. They were named Faith, Hope, and Charity and were raised in the extensive harem of the Rajah of Kalipur. Their adventures form the basis of this multi chapter story that contains more than a fair share of erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Violence   Nudism  

Some years had passed in the lands of the mystical and exotic east. The identical triplets, Faith, Hope, and Charity were all accomplished harem girls with both sexual and artistic talents that impressed even their trainers.

Faith was the most stable of the three sisters. She tended to calm the other two down when they wanted to push excitement to the next level. Her left earlobe had several small scars where a puppy had chewed her thinking she was a bone and not a little girl. Hope was the most sensual of the three sisters and she had already started to masturbate much to the delight of the servants who loved to watch her writhing about on the bed or the floor at night. They speculated that she would be the first to join the Rajah's harem after proper training by the corps of concubine trainers. These young men and women watched and waited for her training to begin. Hope had no special mark to identify her but the very fact that she had no chewed ear or tiny mole on her left ass cheek like Charity was identification in and of itself.

The girls were done up in different hair styles and each one triggered a response in their actions. When Charity was in a pony-tail, she was given other hints of an equestrian frame of mind which supported the tugging of her arching clump of hair from behind. After a few positive reinforcements, she opened her sphincter muscle quickly whenever her pony-tail was pulled forcefully from behind. This facilitated the easy entry of slave-boy cocks into her clutching rectum and a delightful session of ass-fucking that always made her feel naughty but very happy.

The pig-tail style with Faith was a trigger for her to place her ankles behind her head and invite deep penetration of her teenaged pussy. Since her vagina was not particularly deep to begin with, her cervix was tickled hard more often than not.

The upswept style made Hope open her mouth to receive even the largest of cocks with little fear or anxiety. Her throat relaxed when her hair was released from its hold and cascaded down below her shoulders. Then, she was able to take the slave boy's cocks all the way down and gobble up their creamy cum with little difficulty

Since the girls were identical with the smallest of differences like a tiny mole on Charity's left ass cheeks and the almost imperceptible scars on Faith's ear lobe. Hope's complete absence of any marker was her give-away.

It was determined that Hope was the most skilled and passionate anal devotee. Faith was given the nod as the most flexible and willing to learn anal submissive. Charity was deemed adequate but far too demanding to be considered an anal ready submissive.

Charity was the only triplet to give birth to a child. The tiny girl-child was the spitting image of the Rajah's handsome grandson Akmed. Thankfully, the Rajah was so egocentric he assumed the beautiful baby was his and he rewarded the harem girl with everything her heart desired. Her other two siblings were a bit jealous but they all were so close that it was not really a problem.

Over the course of several years, the girls had accumulated a fortune in jewelry and gold coins. They all had a strong desire to return to mother England at some time in the future and re-discover their Montegue roots.

It was an unexpected drought followed by an unfortunate flood that expedited their decision to depart. The lands of the Rajah were severely affected by the climate change and there was a groundswell of rejection of his ruler-ship. Heated discussions turned to violence and then to bloodlettings that expressed the people's frustrations at their bad fortune. The Rajah was stricken with a heart problem not unexpected in a man of his age and he succumbed to the ravages of old age and confusion before the mobs could rob him of his life. His grandson decided it would be better to take an extended vacation in his cousin's lands to the North while he considered his options.

Knowing that the unruly populace would be likely to take a dim view of the court followers and the girls of the Rajah's harem, the triplets, Faith, Hope, and Charity along with Charity's daughter Grace all gathered their possessions and traveled to the coast and a ship to return them to the West.

Only Hope was outspoken against the move because she wanted to continue her harem training under the erotic masters of anal love-making. Faith was certain her sister had come under the spell of kinky pleasure center addictions that made her think of her personal satisfaction above all else. She had no interest in any of the normal things that most females dwell on when they are freed up from the drudgery of domestic life. Hope spent most of her waking hours either getting prepared for sexual activities or actually engaging in them in both natural and unnatural practices.

The level-headed Faith had matured from her early days when she was just as high-spirited as her other two sisters and she knew sometimes it was only her caution that kept them out of trouble.

Charity was much more like Faith now after the birth of her daughter Grace. The girl was almost thirteen now and had been kept completely in the dark about the activities of her mother and aunts as harem girls. None of the servants would dare to clue her in on the true circumstances other than to tell her she was very fortunate. The girl was more like a Tom-boy with her hair cropped short and always wearing slacks and a leather vest to hide her chest. She was tutored by an old woman from Italy who had command of several languages and a firm grasp on science and math. Grace was truly the most sheltered of children and she was well-behaved in her manner and respectful of all adults.

The very next day, it came to pass that the entourage of nine booked passage on a merchant ship with adequate accommodations for passengers in comfortable quarters. There were the three sisters, young Grace, their four personal maids and a male escort called Thomas. Thomas was not a true gentleman but a mercenary down on his luck and out of a job in the Rajah's lost kingdom. He was quick to accept Faith's offer of employment and acted as the official spokesman for the group since female authority was not acceptable in most regions of the world in those days. There was no question of taking advantage of any of the females because poor Thomas had lost the essential parts of his genital apparatus in a melee on some forgotten battlefield when he was a much younger man. He was not opposed to any of the women using his fingers or his mouth to succor their physical needs but never suggested or hinted at any such foolishness without their direct appeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.