Passage to India
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lady Montague's brief marriage produced a trio of triplet girls possessed of beauty beyond description. They were named Faith, Hope, and Charity and were raised in the extensive harem of the Rajah of Kalipur. Their adventures form the basis of this multi chapter story that contains more than a fair share of erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Violence   Nudism  

The blonde teenaged triplets, Faith, Hope and Charity, were very popular with the many distinguished visitor's to the Rajah's court. As favored members of the palace harem, the girls were often called upon to bestow their female favors on the most influential of the Rajah's guests.

Only Hope was excused from vaginal intercourse because she had already had the seal of "seed receiver" and comingling of other male seeds was prohibited by harem etiquette. This was almost comical since it was actually Charity who took the elderly Rajah's liquid offering deep inside her clutching vaginal channel. Her switch with Hope was necessitated by Hope's sudden visit by her less than stable menstrual cycle preventing her presentation to the Rajah's pleasure.

Although Charity was still unaware of her predicament, the fact remained that she was already with child from either the seed of the aged Rajah or from his high-spirited grandson, Akmed. The handsome young prince had taken a liking to Charity's pretty pussy and erotic heart-shaped flanks. The circumstances of the copulation double play necessarily needed to remain unspoken because the knowledge of her transgression meant serious consequences for both her and her unborn child.

Thus, the malingerer Hope daintily reclined eating sweet-meats on the stacked cushions in the harem common room while Faith and Charity were sent to entertain the emissary of the Turkish Sultan in the perfumed bedrooms reserved for only very distinguished visitors.

Faith performed her sensuous and seductive dance routine for the perverted pleasure of the dangerously obese emissary and Charity sat at his feet allowing him to poke and prod all of her seductive female parts. She showed her appreciation for his attentions by kissing and licking the most sensitive parts of his rotund body.

When Faith was finished the arousing dance number, she joined her sister and the emissary on the large canopied bed. The emissary, whose name was unimportant, ordered both sisters to assume "doggie" positions for his inspection of their feminine slits and their perfumed pucker holes. He was impressed with the identical nature of their anatomy and admitted to his two bodyguards that he was hard pressed to tell the difference between them.

His personal slave boy was instructed to ready both of girl's posterior channels by applying copious amounts of lubrication and then working a pair of hefty thick dildos in and out of their rectums to stretch their sphincter muscles open for the easy entry of the old emissary's cock. Because of his age, his cock had become a bit more flexible than he liked for anal copulation.

Both Faith and Charity gasped under the slave boy's ministrations and the smiling young lad seemed to be enjoying his work and applied his tools with spirited enthusiasm and naughty fingers.

When he finished, the two girls left their backsides sticking up high in the air with lubrication running down the insides of their pretty legs. Two of the emissary's staff assisted him to kneel behind the patiently waiting Faith and even guided his semi-stiff cock to her wide open brown eye. He slipped into the lubricated opening with little difficulty and started to worry her flanks with a little riding crop he used on all his anally impaled females. Poor Faith liked the feel of the long but not so thick cock in her bottom but was disturbed with the degrading treatment of her perfectly shaped ass cheeks.

She put up with the humiliation and looked helplessly at her nearby sister watching her total degradation at the hands of the ugly fat male. Thinking to take the "heat" off of her distraught sister, Charity waved her tempting ass cheeks in front of the emissary hoping he might move from her sister to her swaying bottom instead.

That is exactly what the ass greedy fixated minister did.

He pulled out of the reluctant Faith and scooted over to cover Charity's ass with his happy cock dripping with Faith's female juices and the copious globs of lubrication. The entry into Charity's bottom was accomplished with ease and soon she was pushing back to get the emissary's cock in even deeper. She was much pleased with the touch of his riding crop on her flanks. It most certainly was a device she much approved of.

Her shouts of appreciation for the emissary's spurts of creamy cum spraying on her sweating hindquarters made the old fat man chuckle with glee. He bounced and slapped his cock on her expectant face giving her some final drops of his manly juice. Charity licked her lips suggestively and looked up into his smiling face with seductive submission.

The decadent emissary pushed Charity's face down to his cock and explored the inside of her saliva filled opening with his semi-flaccid shaft. She was not stressed because of his inability to muster a rock-hard stand like the young slave-boys of the harem. Sensing his acceptance of her inquisitive fingers in the sensitive rim of his puckered bottom, she began to push inside with impudent familiarity.

Soon the aging minister was bellowing out his appreciation for her efforts. Charity was gleeful because she was able to take out her frustration at her treatment by his hands by "giving him some of his own medicine". She showed him no mercy as he flopped about under her furiously digging fingers. To mollify the watchful guards, Charity stroked his flagging cock with her tightly clenched fist and brought him to the edge of another spurting session of creamy cum that landed right in the middle of her heaving bosom.

Faith moved around behind the kneeling dignitary and sucked out the juices from his pulsating brown eye much to his extreme pleasure. The guards laughed behind their hands at the sight of the whining minister on his knees being reamed by a beautiful young harem girl.

When Faith and Charity returned to the female quarters, Hope was already asleep with the new Nubian girl's head still resting between her legs. The girl was stripped naked and still showed some signs of having been subjected to frenzied use of her perfectly shaped hindquarters. When Faith cuddled Charity in her arms due to being aroused beyond passivity, her more logical and intelligent sister pushed her away with a cautionary finger to her lips. This was not the time or the place for such communion with so many eyes and ears watching their every move.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.