Passage to India - Cover

Passage to India

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lady Montague's brief marriage produced a trio of triplet girls possessed of beauty beyond description. They were named Faith, Hope, and Charity and were raised in the extensive harem of the Rajah of Kalipur. Their adventures form the basis of this multi chapter story that contains more than a fair share of erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Violence   Nudism  

After the warm up session in the basement, the triplets were immersed in a training regimen that took every minute in their awakened state of consciousness. In fact, some of the training was instituted while they were asleep as well.

The girls were done up in different hair styles and each one triggered a response in their actions. When Charity was in a pony-tail, she was given other hints of an equestrian frame of mind which supported the tugging of her arching clump of hair from behind. After a few positive reinforcements, she opened her sphincter muscle quickly whenever her pony-tail was pulled forcefully from behind. This facilitated the easy entry of slave-boy cocks into her clutching rectum and a delightful session of ass-fucking that always made her feel naughty but very happy.

The pig-tail style with Faith was a trigger for her to place her ankles behind her head and invite deep penetration of her teenaged pussy. Since her vagina was not particularly deep to begin with, her cervix was tickled hard more often than not.

The upswept style made Hope open her mouth to receive even the largest of cocks with little fear or anxiety. Her throat relaxed when her hair was released from its hold and cascaded down below her shoulders. Then, she was able to take the slave boy's cocks all the way down and gobble up their creamy cum with little difficulty.

Since the girls were identical with the smallest of differences like a tiny mole on Charity's left ass cheeks and the almost imperceptible scars on Faith's ear lobe. Hope's complete absence of any marker was her give-away.

When the girls were stretched over the training bar with their brown eyes and vulva wide open, they looked so identical that none of the trainers could tell the difference. The anal training section which consisted of 3 well-hung slave boys and 1 very sensuous female made copious notes to help tell one from the other by their reactions and style of anal copulation. It was very involved research but the four person group loved their work and were willing to participate night and day until they knew exactly what constituted each girl's anal trigger.

It was determined that Hope was the most skilled and passionate anal devotee. Faith was given the nod as the most flexible and willing to learn anal submissive. Charity was deemed adequate but far too demanding to be considered an anal ready submissive. In fact, all three of the horny slave boys were afraid of Charity and her devious determination to gain control. The sensuous female trainer recorded that Faith's anus was the tightest of the three girls and that she had the sweetest taste and flexibility to stretch open for her tongue. Hope was an erotic anal powerhouse and humped her ass like a robotic pleasure girl all night long. Charity was hard to figure out because she always seemed to be holding something back. It was like she did not want to give up the sweet spot just yet and only let the trainers play around her anal core without letting them see her true essence.

They were identical triplets but they had so many variances and nuances of sexual response that their personalities made them strangers.

Their graduating ceremony was a festive occasion. The girls were paraded in front of the Rajah's entourage fully naked and decorated with multi-hued paints all over their luscious bodies. Instead of their names on the collars around their necks, Faith's collar simply stated, "Use me for Anal Pleasure", Hope's collar proclaimed, "Try my mouth for measure" and Charity's collar suggested, "My pussy is my glory hole". During the evening's course of events, most of the participants followed the directions on the collars and decorated the triplets with long lines of creamy cum in each of their respective openings. There could be no doubt that the vociferous Faith was a true "back door bitch" and the laughter at her screams of delight made the evening a great success. Hope swallowed copious amounts of cum and marveled at the different tastes ranging from hot and spicy to sweet and sticky. The sight of it dribbling down her face and chin was funny even to Charity and she restrained herself from laughing outright. It might have been misinterpreted by the older dignitary slopping away in her flooded pussy at that very moment. The interesting puddle of cum under Charity's naked ass splattered out each time she was skewered from on top by the next in line at the graduation party.

The Rajah's grandson made a point to enter Charity's pussy with gentle strokes. She looked up at him in recognition and hid her smile of contentment with his gentlemanly impalement. Charity opened her legs wide for him and made her best effort to milk his delightful cock with her interior muscles just like her trainers had made her practice over and over again. When he slipped his finger into her brown eye, Charity shuddered and allowed her body to vibrate with her first real orgasm of the evening. The young Akmed went rigid and she felt the first spurts of his happy juice hit her inside wall with the force of a waterfall dropping from a great height.

The girls were given diamond studded collars of certified concubines and allowed to roam the palace grounds without supervision now that they were bone fide members of the Rajah's harem. It was decided that Hope would be his first coupling because she was so flexible and had the ability to "fluff up" even the most ancient of male partners. Both Faith and Charity were a bit envious because Hope would carry the seal of "seed receiver" a sure sign of seniority in the harem operational lifestyle.

The rules of the harem decreed that the females must not be complicit in either masturbation or in congress with other females in the harem after they wore the collar of certification. The penalty was hard spanking with hand, cane, or paddle. It was a rule that was broken often and the punishment was meted out in the center of the compound in front of all of the other females and the trainer staff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.