Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

As soon as she was tethered Ian Stopped! Ian Just lay there motionless ... Billy checked, her position, looking to see where her bum was on the bales. Jackie began calling, calling Ian's name. "Ian, Ian" she called, her voice anxious, pleading. "Ian! Oh Ian please!" She cried. "Don't stop please not now" she groaned long and low, "Oooh Ian, please fuck me, please fuck me, I'm so close ... Pleeeease I need to cum!" she sobbed. But Ian didn't move. Billy jumped to the rope connected to her wrists, he untied it, pulled hard, Jackie moved up slightly and then he quickly re-tied it to the ring. "Perfect" he shouted. And with a cry of disappointment from Jackie ... Ian pulled his huge long cock from deep inside her cunt! "Please!" She cried "Ian, Please don't leave me like this, please". She called out again, "Pleeeease!" I'll do anything, ANYTHING but please Ian fuck me, let me cum ... Pleeeeease!"

But Ian didn't listen; he walked up to the bales and stood by her head. He looked at Bernie, Bernie nodded. Billy jumped on the bales next to Jackie's shoulders. Ian knelt on the other side, his hard wet cock waving in front of her eyes. Ian grabbed her by her hair, he turned her head towards him, grabbed his cock and spoke, one word. Without ceremony he shoved the huge head of his cock roughly into Jackie's mouth. "Suck!" was all he said. Jackie was clearly shocked, the bulbous head filled her mouth. She had done this before earlier but it had proved difficult, but now she was helpless to resist and had no option but to do as she was told. I could hear her snorting as she desperately tried to breathe through her nose. "MUUMMPH" In audible sounds, "SLURRRRP, HUMMMMPH, SLURRRRRP, GULP, GULP." Jackie's eyes grew wild with fear, Billy chuckled "Choke the bitch!" he shouted. Ian Just held the tip in her mouth, it was enough. He rapidly wanked his cock, pulling his foreskin back and fourth, as he did this his cock swelled, causing Jackies eyes to widen, "MMMOOOOOUUUMPH" was the only sound she could make. Ian stopped for a moment, savouring her discomfort. Then he wanked again, but this time as his cock swelled he didn't stop..."Go on!" yelled Billy, "Drown her, fill her mouth with cum!" And with a grunt, Ian came! His Balls tightened against his scrotum and his shaft pulsed. Jackie had no option, but to swallow, snorting through her nose, her throat worked "Gulp, Gulp, Gulp ... UUMMPH, GULP, GULP, GULP. Ian pulled out of her mouth, and his last spurt of hot white cum, splashed over her mouth and cheek. Jackie breathed in with an audible rasping gasp! Then coughed and spluttered. Billy laughed and clapped his hands "Dirty Bitch, nice girls spit" he chuckled, "and dirty sluts swallow ... and she swallowed the lot!" Ian stood up he looked at Jackie, with a sneer. "Nothing like cumming in a hot tarts mouth", he said. "I'd kiss ya Jackie ... but, you know how it is." Jackie looked troubled, as if she couldn't understand his cruelty. With out a glance back, he turned and walked back towards the double door, collecting his clothes before he disappeared.

I was speechless, Neville nudged me, "she gives good head an all" he said. I couldn't think, I felt ashamed as I had the biggest hard on of my life and I swear I nearly came in my pants when Billy tied her. She sure looked sexy. Her arms outstretched and her legs spread wide, with her thighs pulled down her cunt was thrust out, clearly visible. Her lips where wide and her pussy was deep red and very, very wet! Her lips were flared and her clit was visible poking out from its hood. She lay there dumfounded, she started to look around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.