Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

Bernie grabbed Jackie's hand, held her at arms length and whistled, "ah Jackie" he said "you are one sexy woman". "I could spend hours just looking at you." "Really!" Jackie replied "But I'm just an over weight middle aged woman" she said. Bernie was incredulous, "No!" he cried, "Your not that old, and you are still gorgeous, if you don't believe me, just ask Ian ... He thought you were lovely too, and good enough to spend the evening with ... Aye?" He patted her bottom and winked at her as he said it ... Jackie blushed and giggled. "No", Bernie continued "I know lots of men who'd love to be with you Jackie". Bernie turned slightly, "So do you like my sales ring? This is where we sold our stock. Our audience is small today," he looked up at Neville and me. "But once we used to fill this place". He turned again and swung his arm up in a grand gesture. "First we'd walk a very fine filly about the ring". He started to lead Jackie around the ring, she walking slowly and unsteadily, her arm outstretched as he gently pulled her along. "Let the buyers see the merchandise, wet their appetites a bit". He walked her round the bales in the centre of the concrete floor, then stopped back in-front of me and Neville. "Then we would show off the mare, let them see her best attributes". With that he skilfully unzipped Jackie's skirt and popped the button. Her skirt dropped in a crumpled heap on the dusty concrete floor. Jackie looked surprised "Bernie!" she cried. But before she could complain further he pulled her arm sharply, yanking her forward, so she stepped out of the ring of material. Once again he walked her round the ring, faster this time, her full round bottom, jiggling seductively, as she trotted behind him, her heels, arching her calves and thick thighs. Her black stockings and suspender, framing her buttocks as she was paraded again, "Bernie! Called Jackie again, but Bernie just continued his commentary.

He was in control, "now we show her off to her full potential, "He called, "the buyers can see her action her nice fluid movement, get a good look at what they are buying!" He sounded like he was making a sales pitch. Her walked round, turned Jackie and walked her back facing us. Her round belly wobbled seductively as he walked her towards us, and her white thighs, rubbed together as she hurried to keep up with Bernie. Her little muffin top just visible below the hem of her blouse and her neatly trimmed bush clearly visible between her strong luscious thighs. As she stepped forward and Bernie stopped in-front of us again, she had to take one extra step to steady herself and for a moment Neville and I caught a glimpse of her puffy swollen pussy lips, just visible below her trimmed pubis. Neville grunted his approval next to me.

As Bernie stopped in front of us, Billy walked in with a bucket of water and a large red plastic box with a blanket on the top. He dumped the bucket by the platform and dropped the box on the top of the bale platform. He then stopped and leered at Jackie "Core!" he growled, "nice cunt!" "Billy!" Shouted Bernie, "sorry Jackie" he stepped in-front of Jackie to obscure Billy's view. "Bernie?" slurred Jackie "I'm practically naked?" Although her complaint sounded a little half hearted (It seamed such an effort to complain).

"Now, now Jackie" said Bernie, "its ok, you look ravishing, you have such a lovely body, Billy is right, it's a lovely cunt!" He laughed again "You should show it off!"

He stepped towards her, "you must know I've wanted to see you," he sounded coy, "you know, see your cunt, I've wanted to since I first saw you, same as Billy here, (Billy grinned as he drapped the blanket over the tarpaulin). "You don't blame us do you?" Bernie's voice took on a hurt tone. "And besides, "Its not the first time tonight, you've been practically naked, is it?" he smirked. "Ian has seen you and done much more than just look." This made Jackie blush again and look at the floor. Bernie looked at her, "oh don't be shy Jackie and don't feel bad about fucking Ian" He put his arms out to her, enticing her towards him, "come here" he said "and give old Uncle Bernie a hug. Jackie just slipped into his arms. "There" he said, "that's better he curled his arms round her, Jackie hugged him tight. He pulled her to him crushing her against his chest, but his hand slipped down and squeezed and patted a firm round bum cheek.

Still hugging and covertly groping Jackie's arse Bernie spoke to her again. "Can you remember" he said "what it was like the first time you saw Ian s cock ... make you feel hot did it?" "Yes" Jackie whispered "and when he pushed that big cock inside you" Bernie asked "How did you feel then?" His other hand dropped to Jackie's bum, now cupping both cheeks. "Tell me" he said. "How did it feel when he fucked you?" Jackie sighed, Bernie's hands stroking, squeezing her big round bum. "It felt nice". She muttered. "Only nice?" questioned Bernie. "Erm it felt really nice, he made me feel so hot and horny" she whispered.

Did you like his big cock" Bernie asked. Jackie's voice grew stronger "Oh, god yes". She said breathlessly. "Would you like to feel it again" Bernie asked. Jackie giggled "yes" she whispered, Then quickly retracted, "Oh No, no! I couldn't, I mustn't!" Bernie Laughed. "Cause you should, if you want to! Why ever not?" he exclaimed, "I said you are the kind of woman who gets what she wants"

Bernie looked across to Ian who was lurking by the corridor, "get yourself sorted" He called to him. Immediately Ian started to undress. Bernie then returned his attention to Jackie. She was resting against him now, her breathing heavy, her chest beneath her blouse rising and falling. He pulled her away from him, "come and sit down" he said and lead her to the bales.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.