Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

We drove for a few minutes, Neville really tanking it; I thought about grabbing the wheel, but decided at this speed I would end up killing as all. I looked back at Jackie, her mood was changing her face softened and she slumped back into the seat. Bernie was stroking her shoulder, very gently. Jackie didn't pull away.

We sped on, through the night. "Well, here we are, Jacqueline," chirped Bernie, "nice name, I had a girlfriend called Jackie once, lovely girl, lovely big bum and tits too, strong woman, like you, could fuck for England!" Bernie quipped to know one in particular, "had to let her go though, she wore me out!" Bernie laughed. "So, How did your evening with Ian go, you enjoy yourself?" Jackie didn't reply ... Then realising Bernie was talking to her ... She responded..."What, I, sorry?" Bernie repeated the question, un-phased. "Your evening with Ian, you enjoy yourself?" Jackie looked down sheepishly. "Maybe" she replied. "Course you did" Bernie cried, " I know what he's got, that's why I employ him, and I know, that certain women. like it and want it ... Dirty girls like you Jackie". Jackie sounded indignant, "I'm not a dirty girl!, besides its got nothing to do with you". "Aw now don't get up-set, I didn't mean it like that" replied Bernie, "nothing wrong with a woman like you knowing what she wants and going out and getting it. " He looked at me, "and I know what its like when you like to watch your Mrs getting some big cock" Bernie winked at me, "I'm just the same, I'd have loved to watch her and Ian, I bet it was a fucking horny show!"

Jackie cried "hey, now it wasn't a show, that's not fair." "We just" she paused; her voice dropped lower, "we just had sex that's all". "That's right" added Bernie and nothing wrong with that". As he said it his other hand dropped to Jackie's thigh. "And there is nothing wrong with a sexy woman like you, sitting in the back of a Jag, with me" Bernie paused for effect, "with no knickers on either!" he laughed. Gasping, Jackie was about to respond when Neville turned the car sharply of the road, heading down a dark lane... "Ah" crooned Bernie, "Nearly there, our drive is just up ahead".

Neville slowed down, and drove steadily forward, in about 150 yards he turned right onto a narrow concrete road. It twisted and turned and seemed to go on for ages. But then we drove through some trees and into an old Yard, with ramshackle buildings surrounding it... "Watch out for the posts!" Shouted Bernie,

"I Know" shouted Neville, "I know where they are!" He swerved around two large steel poles cemented into the concrete, the wheels screeched as he passed them by inches. He then drove out of the yard on the opposite side, thru a narrow gap between the sheds. In-front of us was a large Farm House and next to it a large brick built Barn, the house and the barn were connected by a long narrow single story shed, what looked to me, like a very posh stable block.

"Here we are" called Bernie, "Bernie's place, my wife ran a stud here and sold horses, the big barn is where she showed them off to buyers". Bernie sighed, "loved animals that woman, filled the place with them, dogs, cats, sheep, even goats!" he sighed again, "all gone now, apart from a few favourites ... You can't live with someone like that and not have her taste rub off on you!". He opened the car door and clambered out. "Come on in" he called " I need a cup of tea" Neville and I got out and Ian helped Jackie out, she was now a little wobbly on her feet, she giggled as Ian helped her out of the car. Bernie came round and caught her around the waist, squeezing her tight, he moved of with her at a slow trot towards the front door. "Billy" he shouted as he burst through the door, "Billy, put the kettle on we have guests".

He ploughed on with Jackie in tow, through a small hallway and into a large lounge area, we all followed, a TV was on in the corner and on one wall was a large open fire. But on the rear wall, giving the room most of its light was a bank of Aquariums covering the whole of the wall, but not filled with water, these had heat lamps and lush green vegetation in them.

Bernie turned towards the tanks, "one of my hobbies", he said, " reptiles, snakes in particular, although I haven't got any as big as Ian's'" he laughed. "Billy!" he shouted again, "Where is he?".Billy is, erm, my house keeper," he muttered, "he looks after things, feeds the menagerie when I'm not here, keeps the place tidy." He scowled, "where is that short arse little fucker, Bil..." His shout was cut short. In walked the shortest man I'd ever seen, a dwarf! And, the ugliest man I'd seen, his face a permanent grumpy sneer. He walked in carrying a tray with mugs and a teapot on it. "Keep yer air on" he muttered, dumping the tray on the coffee table with a clatter. "Ah, Billy" said Bernie, "Meet Jackie and Martin, you know the others." Billy looked at us and then at Ian and Neville, he nodded "All right cunt's he sneered. "Now, now Billy" Bernie's voice a little sarcastic "try to behave, be nice we have guests" "Hmmmmm" Billy grunted. He looked at Jackie and I, "She's fit" he said "and he looks like a queer!" Bernie sighed "forgive him" he said, "believe me he does have his uses, Billy you rude little man, pour the tea!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.