Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

We collected our things and headed out of the lounge to the hall, I was fumbling for the car keys as Jackie moved towards the door. But as Jackie reached for the latch, the door suddenly opened and there stood a rather scruffy older man.

Un-like us he didn't seem surprised, he was followed by a large younger man, who had a rather vacant look to his face. "Well, well" he said, "what, or rather who, do we have hear?" He turned to his colleague, "shut the door Neville, its brass monkeys out there!"

Jackie and I were stunned; we thought the door was locked? How did this grey haired, dishevelled bloke get in? As he walked towards us, arms outstretched we had no option but to back up and return to the lounge.

"So" said the grey haired man, "what brings you here to Ian's little pad? And: my goodness," his voice full of sarcasm "at such a late hour". I was dumfounded and unable to speak but Jackie took on that haughty look and began to concoct a story. "Well, we are friends of Ian's and we popped in to pay him a visit, she said, sternly. We did arrive some time ago" She added. "But um ... err, Ian's not feeling to well, so he decided to go to bed and we are just about to leave!" Jackie's voice was calm. "So ... if you don't mind, it was lovely to meet you, but we best be on our way"

The man then stepped into the lounge doorway, "please" he said, "I'm forgetting my manners, my name is Bernard, but you can call me Bernie" he looked over his shoulder and gesticulated with a nod of his head, "and that thick twerp is Neville. 'Really' he said, "there is really no need for you to leave just yet, I'm Ian's landlord and well I suppose I'm also his Guv'nor, I've just popped over to get the rent"

Jackie looked at him quizzically, "bit of an odd time to collect the rent" she sneered, "yes" replied Bernie, "and an odd hour to be visiting a sick friend" he replied with that knowing, sarcastic note. He turned to the big chap behind him, still loitering in the hall. "Neville? Go get poor, dear Ian I need to check if he is ok?"

Muttering, Neville headed for the bedroom. Bernie took a quick glance at me then turned his attention to Jackie. "My, my" he quipped, "You're a fine looking woman... 39, 40 maybe? And a nice figure too, not a skinny little girl but a full figured woman, I bet you know just what you want and where to get it". Jackie just fumed ... I knew she'd not be happy. I watched him look her up and down, and then scan the room. His eyes fell on Jackie's discarded knickers by the sofa, the tiny scrap of lace and material crumpled on the floor yet unmistakable. However his gaze returned to Jackie and he showed no sign of what he had registered. He returned his attention to Jackie. "So your friends of Ian's, I know most of his friends, but I don't know you?" Jackie scowled; giving this man any information was now unavoidable. "I'm Jacqueline, er, Jackie and this is my husband Martin, and it is late and we really should be going" her voice now showing signs of anger and anxiousness. Bernie paused; he knew he'd scored a point. "Yes, yes, of course" he said, "but you should say goodbye to Ian, especially in his, um, condition" And with that Neville walked Ian into the room. Ian had hastily thrown on an old dressing gown, which was rather short and the belt failed to close the gown properly. But far worse was ian's cock, still rather hard, from the Viagra, pushing the material out in-front, obvious was to small a word for it! Jackie blushed and Bernie just smiled. "Well" ... he sneered, "are you feeling a little under the weather Ian? Suffering from a STIFF joint perhaps?" Ian, scratched his head, "I, it's, I've" ... he mumbled.

"That's ok Ian, no need to explain" Bernie's voice full of purpose, "I get the picture". But it was clear, another point to Bernie.

Jackie continued to blush, she looked at the floor, I made sure I didn't make eye contact with Bernie. "So" Bernie continued "How was it Ian?" "Good, very good" mumbled Ian, " I see" said Bernie "she take it all?" "Yes" said Ian Sheepishly. "Good" Bernie's voice was more questioning now... "Was it the three of you? "No" said Ian, "he" he nodded his head at me, "just watched and then me and her went in the other room". "I see" said Bernie, his hand rubbing his stubbly chin thoughtfully. He looked at me "don't worry Son, you and I are very alike, don't feel ashamed, I'm like you ... I have a penchant for voyeurism, I love to watch too". At this Jackie started in, "look she said, what my Husband and me do in our private life has nothing to do with you!" She paused, "Ian has been very helpful and understanding and we hope you will do the same ... Now we really must go!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.